Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Preview] Carbon OS

  1. #1
    Default [Preview] Carbon OS
    Hey guys and gals just wanted to give a sneak peek at my newest theme Carbon OS, this theme is going to have it all Ui images and sounds, loading screens, custom battery charge screen, Vertical scrolling icons, Digital Dock Clock, and much much more. I still have a lot of work to do but this is what it looks like so far. A big inspiration for this theme was from BlueMetal's Evo os series (mainly OS2) So a big thanks goes out to him for inspiring this theme and paving the way for theme creators such as my self. Thanks

    Homescreen:


    Battery Charging:



    Loading page:



    Calculator:





    To do list:

    Finish UIImages
    UISounds
    Finish loading screens
    Calculator Skins
    Finish Icons
    Lock Screen
    Tap to unlock....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0047.png  
    Last edited by FATE43; 2010-07-15 at 09:13 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FATE43 For This Useful Post:

    longadm07 (2010-07-16), STEVEFFF (2010-07-14), TCcentex (2010-07-14)

  3. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,013
    Thanked 157 Times in 117 Posts

    looks good

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to STEVEFFF For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-14)

  5. #3
    not bad man looks like it will be sweeeeeet

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to live4football88 For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-14)

  7. #4
    Looking good! Will there be iOS4 version?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-14)

  9. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Looking good! Will there be iOS4 version?
    I will know for sure once a jailbreak becomes available for my device. I am assuming this theme will work with ios4, this is from my experience with ios4, which only lasted about two weeks until I went back to 3.1.3.

  10. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Campbell, California
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    Nice - Looks clean

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-14)

  12. #7
    Thank You guys for the positive feedback!!!! Just finished the calculator Posted new pic at top.

  13. #8
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Very nice! Someone likes bevel and emboss as much as I do

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-15)

  15. #9
    IM GOING TO KEEP MY EYES LOCKED ON THIS ONE

    COME DADIEO KEEP PUSHING NOW THATS A THEME

    ONE THAT JUST CAME UP FOR THEME OF THE MONTH I DONT THINK SO

    I WOOD VOTE THIS Carbon OS AS THE THEME OF THE MONTH YE

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ProfessorJack For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-15)

  17. #10
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    This is nice, i assume you got some inspiration from my Evolution OS series

    Some thoughts:
    1. The circles on the icons look a little bit pixelized at the bottom
    2. You have a nice glare on your facebook icon, i would do the same on all icons for a consitent theme look.

    This theme is not running on iOS4 because you need Infinboard and thatīs not working on iOS4.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-14 at 11:46 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-15)

  19. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    IM GOING TO KEEP MY EYES LOCKED ON THIS ONE

    COME DADIEO KEEP PUSHING NOW THATS A THEME

    ONE THAT JUST CAME UP FOR THEME OF THE MONTH I DONT THINK SO

    I WOOD VOTE THIS Carbon OS AS THE THEME OF THE MONTH YE
    Thank you for the kind words, I have been woking really hard on this theme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is nice, i assume you got some inspiration from my Evolution OS series

    Some thoughts:
    1. The circles on the icons look a little bit pixelized at the bottom
    2. You have a nice glare on your facebook icon, i would do the same on all icons for a consitent theme look.

    This theme is not running on iOS4 because you need Infinboard
    and thatīs not working on iOS4.
    Yes I did I absolutley love EVO os2. Thank you for the inspiriation.

    I plan on fixing the circles as I just noticed the pixilization today.
    The glare overlay will be fixed for sure. Thanks for the heads up Blue.

    You could use this theme on ios4 without infiniboard.It will just be scrolling horizontally, although it is intended to work like EVO os2 with the vertical scroll.

  20. #12
    ^you do realize blue made an evolution OS 3 right? (lol you acted like OS 2 was his latest)

    Anyways you should probably give him some credit for the insipiration in the first post.

    But the themes lookin really nice i like the widgets and the UI and im glad to see another infiniboard theme out there.

    Too bad infiniboard doesnt work with iOS 4 because I heard there were like some changes to springboard that make it impossible to know the orientation and even more difficult than before to munipulate. Hope 4.1 doesnt make incompatibilities worse.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-15)

  22. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    ^you do realize blue made an evolution OS 3 right? (lol you acted like OS 2 was his latest)

    Anyways you should probably give him some credit for the insipiration in the first post.

    But the themes lookin really nice i like the widgets and the UI and im glad to see another infiniboard theme out there.

    Too bad infiniboard doesnt work with iOS 4 because I heard there were like some changes to springboard that make it impossible to know the orientation and even more difficult than before to munipulate. Hope 4.1 doesnt make incompatibilities worse.
    Yes I have seen and drooled over the OS3 theme lol However I had OS2 on my "i" for the longest time and it was what inspired me to make this theme. I will edit the first post to Give mention to a great and talented theme creator who inspired me.

    And as far as infiniboard goes, I love it. I often wonder to myself why Apple did not implement it in the idevices springboard. It is such a simple concept that IMHO makes navigating the springboard easier.


    EDIT: Updated home screen. I touched up the icons a bit and made the font flow alil more.
    Last edited by FATE43; 2010-07-15 at 09:15 AM. Reason: updated pix

  23. #14
    I ran into a little problem I need some help with. I have created a lock screen That somewhat mimics the dock clock widget on the home page but I can't figure out how to change the Time and date font and color on the lockscreen. I though maybe an info.plist would do the trick but I cant seem to get it right, any suggestions?

  24. #15
    woa, very nice i like it

  25. #16
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 75 Times in 64 Posts

    Theme is SHMEXY!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to JLick For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-16)

  27. #17
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Looks very nice!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    FATE43 (2010-07-16)

  29. #18
    fate man have a word with Z Zusser i think he will help have a look at twilight theme

    as for giving cred s for blue forget that dont let people tell you what to do he calls him self a pro i am now doing work myself that leaves him standing and i dont call my self a pro in CS PHOTO SHOP

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I NOTICED THE FAULTS BUT AS YOU HAVE A LOT TO DO I THOUGHT WE CAN FIX THEM LATER

    HOW EVER I NEW BLUE WOOD TELL YOU THAT WHAT HE IS LIKE HE DONT LIKE IT WHEN SOME ONE IS DOING A BETTER JOB

  30. #19
    Ok folks this theme will be releasing very soon so keep your eyes open for it on here and in cydia. Thanks for all the input and comments.

  31. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by FATE43 View Post
    I ran into a little problem I need some help with. I have created a lock screen That somewhat mimics the dock clock widget on the home page but I can't figure out how to change the Time and date font and color on the lockscreen. I though maybe an info.plist would do the trick but I cant seem to get it right, any suggestions?
    Did you manage to get it Fixed ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •