Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Glasklart folder icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Glasklart folder icon
    This is an add-on for Max Rudbergs Glasklart theme.

it adds a folder icon for iOS 4 support with the theme.

Heres a link to max rudbergs site for those who want the full theme The GUI Work of Max Rudberg

and for those who cant see the icons heres a link to my photobucket.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...lderIconBG.png

Thanks and leave feedback please.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spectra5 For This Useful Post:

Captaincox (2010-08-04), yusuf530i (2010-08-05)

I installed os 4.0 today and Then went back to install glasklart and there seems to be a problem with the glasklart GUI

When I run this addon the dock moves up and the icons above get squished together....is there anything you guys can do to correct this?

this icon seems to be showing up at about a quarter the size of what it should on the iphone 4 is there anything i can do to make it bigger?
    16gb iPhone4 black

If I helped you in anyway please hit thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboomm View Post
    I installed os 4.0 today and Then went back to install glasklart and there seems to be a problem with the glasklart GUI

When I run this addon the dock moves up and the icons above get squished together....is there anything you guys can do to correct this?
    I have a solution to your problem. The problem arises because the dock background is 90px tall which is much too large. I resized it to about 45px which works well, the file is attached. Put it in /private/var/stash/Themes.*random text*/Glasklart GUI.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Note: Be careful how you save the attachment! It should not have lines through it.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...n-sbdockbg.png
    Right-click and hit Save As.

The only problem I still have with the theme is the top of the lock screen is not completely transparent like it should be. I assume the name/location of this image has changed in iOS 4. Anyone have a fix?

EDIT: Found the solution to the lock screen problem:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5317215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg.png  
    Last edited by Cmain; 2010-08-05 at 08:41 AM.

Default Folder icon
    How do i add this folder icon to glasklart. I've copied it to the icons folder but still no go.

Help much appreciated.

FBG

Quote Originally Posted by fastbutgood View Post
    How do i add this folder icon to glasklart. I've copied it to the icons folder but still no go.

Help much appreciated.

FBG
    You have to replace FolderIconBG.png in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

I have done exactly what you instructed i.e. saved the folder ping and replaced FolderIconBG.png in /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app but after respringing the folders remain the same solid ones. Is there something I am doing wrong?

i am trying to do this right now... i think that you need to append something to the end of "FolderIconBG.png" in the file... mine's something like "FolderIconBG~iphone.png" but iFile won't let me rename it...