Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] MP2 Theme - iOS4 (v1.0)

Sweet, oh well great job! But with the attitude I'll wait for iscience HD. Keep on up with the good work though.
    Last edited by redbarron1980; 2010-08-11 at 05:18 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,265 Times in 256 Posts

@ redbarron1980 : sorry if my message was misinterpreted and sounded rude. i just wanted to be clear and "to-the-point" since i get this question a lot and noticed that most don't read when i write long messages, so i figured i'd write something short and direct ; ) for you and also for all the ones coming on this topic after....
    Didn't want to sound rude though !
    Take care.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

redbarron1980 (2010-08-12), RXDI (2010-08-11)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

iphone is now on ebay i need 74 to get the 32GB iphone 4

cant wait to try this out on my new iphone 4 when the theme is updated

ohh can i ask another question? no? well i am :P

if i buy this theme on cydia using my 3gs how will i get it onto my iphone 4? will i have to pay again? if yes i think im better off waiting right?
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2010-08-11 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

Just released the SBSettings mod for MP2

Here's the thread

and here's a quick preview ; ) (more in the thread)

Enjoy ; )

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

henftling (2010-08-11), RXDI (2010-08-11), Saeger (2010-08-11)

Just to clarify, will the theme for the iPhone 4 be a free upgrade to the iOS4 theme or a completely new theme?
    I just bought the iOS4 theme as the description in Rock.app didnt clearly say its for the 3GS but just mentions iOS 4. I really love the theme but feel a little ripped of when i installed it and it doesnt work properly, if you know what i mean.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FIF7Y View Post
    Well if you read the big red line in the first post it says :
    * THIS THEME IS NOT YET COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPHONE4 *

So no, it is currently not fully ready for iPhone4, please wait to see "MP2 Theme - iPhone4" in Cydia and Rock. (should be released in a week or two)

Thanks

@ rapidtommo : just to re-clarify
    Yes and no, I'm including minimal iPhone4 support in the upcoming update (for those that mistakenly bought it without reading it was for 3G and 3GS only) it will have the lockscreen, battery, springboard and auto-icons but will not get any more.
    A full (separate) MP2 Theme - iPhone4 will be released shortly.

I tried merging both into one, but it's simply impossible currently, too many app icons do not have both resources in their packages.

and it is mentioned on Rock that this this is ONLY for 3G and 3GS :

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default icons not working
    i'm running this theme on the i4 and its the 4.0 version paid for it last night but none of the icons are themed? and ideas

edit -- sorry i suck didn't realize it wasn't compatible with the iphone 4 it would be cool to atleast get icon support, all of the icons in the app store show up themed but not on springboard
    Last edited by d3rang3d; 2010-08-13 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d3rang3d View Post
    i'm running this theme on the i4 and its the 4.0 version paid for it last night but none of the icons are themed? and ideas
    It does not work for the iPhone 4 yet. He will be releasing a new version soon.
    Last edited by RXDI; 2010-08-13 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "We chase misprinted lies"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RXDI For This Useful Post:

d3rang3d (2010-08-13)

Yeah that's fair enough. I love the look of the theme so I will definately be getting the iPhone 4 version. Can't wait for the release.

Thanks mate

Yes and no, I'm including minimal iPhone4 support in the upcoming update (for those that mistakenly bought it without reading it was for 3G and 3GS only) it will have the lockscreen, battery, springboard and auto-icons but will not get any more.

I tried merging both into one, but it's simply impossible currently, too many app icons do not have both resources in their packages.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i read that K is doing a css thing to resize the images... maybe try that?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

I bought this theme for my old 3G and iP4 from Cydia, not realizing that is wasn't compatible with my iP4. In Cydia it does not say it's only for 3G and 3GS
    Anyway....i really love the design of the theme and when the real iP4 version releases, i will buy it anyway

Default Where do I put custom icons
    Hi,

This is probably an obvious question for experienced users, but where do I put custom icons, so that they show up in the theme? I put them in /Library/Themes/MP2-iOS4.theme/Icons but that didn't seem to have any effect.

Please help.

Matt

Not really my style but it looks so damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Hi,

This is probably an obvious question for experienced users, but where do I put custom icons, so that they show up in the theme? I put them in /Library/Themes/MP2-iOS4.theme/Icons but that didn't seem to have any effect.

Please help.

Matt

[B]
    ... Var/Stash/Themes/THEMENAME/icons.
    Last edited by MindGem; 2010-08-16 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Actually in the latest release the icons folder should no longer be used (and turn summerboard off in winterboard)
    You should now add the icons in Bundles/com.[BundleName]/[appIconName].png

it's a little more complicated but you'll enjoy a huge speed increase in do so ; )

1.1, weather icon doesn't theme on 3GS iOS 4.0.1? Hmm.

Anyone know of a fix? Respring'd multiple times.

EDIT: Found it. FIF7Y, 'Icon-Celcius.png' and 'Icon-Celcius.png' need to be renamed to 'Icon-Celsius.png' and 'Icon-Celsius.png' respectively. The theme then needs to be reapplied for the changes to take affect.
    Last edited by Submiss; 2010-08-16 at 11:54 PM.

Actually in the latest release the icons folder should no longer be used (and turn summerboard off in winterboard)
    You should now add the icons in Bundles/com.[BundleName]/[appIconName].png

it's a little more complicated but you'll enjoy a huge speed increase in do so ; )
    Thanks FIF7Y. I figured that out after playing around a while. Thanks for this theme - best theme I've ever seen. Both gorgeous and simple.

so... when's the iPhone 4 version coming out?

i cant wait. im really liking the look of it

Quote Originally Posted by dmbkiwi View Post
    Thanks FIF7Y. I figured that out after playing around a while. Thanks for this theme - best theme I've ever seen. Both gorgeous and simple.

Thanks

thanks submiss for letting me know about the weather.app icon thing... i'll update that asap.

@ j0k3r : the version you got from sin isn't a i4 version, it's just crappy image resizing and renaming.... you already get much more with the paid 1.1 update then in that one

thanks for the support ya'll

is there any quick and easy way of changing the lockscreen wallpaper to my own personal one?

thanks submiss for letting me know about the weather.app icon thing... i'll update that asap.

@ j0k3r : the version you got from sin isn't a i4 version, it's just crappy image resizing and renaming.... you already get much more with the paid 1.1 update then in that one

thanks for the support ya'll

@fif7y:
    please count me in to the mp2 supports' club
    i purchased the theme a couple of days ago and can gladly say: it was worth every penny. truly amazing job - hats off.

a few things i'd like to know though:
    1) could you release the wallpaper without the logo and silver lining, please?
    2) any chance you could design a matching lockinfo theme? the one from bluemetal's minimum theme - which i'm currently using - isn't a bad match but a native mp2 would definitely be much more appreciated.

thanks in advance for your support.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast