Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

I didnt either but I just got it and in the categories app when your choosing apps to put in the folders it doesnt let you put apple folders in it

Default New iWeather Widget files
    There was an update today to the iWeather Widget in Cydia. I decided it would be a good time to remove all files and do a clean install since I had a bunch of trash in some of my config files.

During so, I realized that I didn't include the Stylesheet in the zip file. So, those of you who installed the last zip file may have noticed that the weather text and pic didn't show correctly as in the image below.

I have now updated all the files and retested the install to verify that it is working properly. The corrected zip folder is verified to work with the iWeather Widget 1.3 and can be found here: iWeatherChanges.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0278.png  
    Last edited by Rescue9; 2010-08-31 at 09:31 PM.

Guess I could just make some custom categories folders to go in the categories folders and make the background of those folders a customized version of the apple shaped icon thing

Hey Blue I bought this theme in Rock but Im actually not on 4.0 yet but I bought it so I could mod it before I update. Could you please send me the files? (I emailed you about this yesterday)
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-08-31 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

You get everything tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-09-01)

Wow didnt realize this theme didnt have a complete UI... when you put it under themes (complete) in cydia it usually implies a full UI. This would be considered a springboard theme. A damn sexy one at that though. /any plans for full UI in this theme or are you too busy with all your other themes?

Hows this look for something with categories folders?

Im gonna use those icons a. categories icons with categoriesSB and then have (5/6) custom categories folders in the dock (within the other folders so it will like overlay the normal icons with categoriesSB) and these will be subcategories with custom icons that open up categories folders that have a background of a customized apple-folder-shape

That would really suck if theming changed on 4.1 ):
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-02 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i released it on both Cydia and Rock as a springboard theme. I never said its a complete UI. Cydia does not have a Themes(complete) section at all ? But Basicly a theme would be complete if all icons are themed

Your categories icons look very very good.Couldn't make it better
    i personally prefer to use Apples
    folders as it's much easier to handle than categories.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-02 at 09:23 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-09-02)

I prefer apple folders too but you just cant put apple folders inside of cateogories folders or have apple folder background take up the whole page

Should I wait till 4.1 jailbreak or just update to 4.0.1 now? I know theres a way to get gamecenter on 4.0.x and I dont care about HDR but will I be able to spoof the 4.1 firmware and install apps that use gamecenter APIs? (once the JB comes of course)

Edit: look at the bottom of the screenshot taken from cydia. It says themes (complete):
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-02 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

So you´re right there is such a category at cydia, but i simply uploaded it as a theme to modmyi and they forward it to Cydia store. I can not choose any category (see screenshot), this is only possible at Rock for me.

As said, for Cydia store a theme is "complete" if all icons are themed. And it seems saurik or modmyi sorted it that way ?

So basicly you need to read the description from the developer if he says it has a "full UI".

bluemetal can i request for one icon please? its from cydia and its called the BackLiter.

thank you so much

Hi, is it possible that a wallpaper with 8 pockets ? I appreciate your work, thanks.

Are we getting a update for iOS 4.1 ?
    Would be nice with game center icon themed also...
    Or are the author of this theme moved completely on since ppl have already paid for the theme?

HEY YOU! When I downloaded it it was free! And suddenly it's paid!?

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    HEY YOU! When I downloaded it it was free! And suddenly it's paid!?
    This theme was never free.
    If you downloaded it from this thread, then it was only a small sample you got.
    It has always been paid on Cydia and Rock

Default App Store Icons Not Themed
    Hi,

Just installed this, and think it's very cool. However, some App Store icons are not themed:

Facebook

I've cleared the Icon Cache, but still nothing. Any suggestions? Should these icons be autothemed?

Cheers

Matt

Thanks

No, Text icons can never be autothemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    No, Text icons can never be autothemed.
    Huh? Anyway, I figured out it was caused by a conflict with another theme and have rectified the issue.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by prootZ View Post
    This theme was never free.
    If you downloaded it from this thread, then it was only a small sample you got.
    It has always been paid on Cydia and Rock
    I was like before restoring: "All the themes are free anyway"! I's an idiot.

I've searched for a clear answer and haven't really found anything. Does mywallet work on my iPhone 4 running 4.1??? I wanted to buy it, I frankly do not care if it all doesn't work, I'll settle for some of it working.

what's wrong with my theme? The Fastener (zipper's not loaded)

Help me please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002-1-.png   -img_0001-1-.png  

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast