Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

Quote Originally Posted by prootZ View Post
    Ok tried that again now, but still didnt help :/
    If your on iPhone4 then you must double the size and add @2x at the end of the name but when you double the size you blur the black and white and gray of the images the black doesn't work unless it's true black there for the auto creates have to be redrawn from scratch.

The other icons work because on iphone4 you don't double the size or add @2x at the end of them. This is a winterboard bug.
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-08-27 at 08:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

prootZ (2010-08-27)

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    If your on iPhone4 then you must double the size and add @2x at the end of the name but when you double the size you blur the black and white and gray of the images the black doesn't work unless it's true black there for the auto creates have to be redrawn from scratch.

The other icons work because on iphone4 you don't double the size or add @2x at the end of them. This is a winterboard bug.
    Ahh yes, it was that, that was missing. Thanks =)!!

Bluemetal, excellent theme but I am having some serious issues as you can see from the screenshot.

This is a 3gs phone
    In Winterboard everything is disabled except MyWallet 1.1 and English 12hr clock
    I have deleted all files inside the IconCache folder and rebooted

Please help

Can someone please make me this cydia icon?

BackLiter

Help would be truly appreciated.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0159-1-.png  

I like the 3d felling you see in the wallet holder. I also like the iOS 4 folders

Default iWeather Widget Changes
    I noticed that iWeather Widget was in cydia's changes, so I thought I'd download it and make a few changes to better fit this theme. I've included a zip file with all the changes that needed to be made to make it fit better with BlueMetal's theme.

You can find the file here: Being Updated
    EDIT: I completely forgot to add the Stylesheet into the zip. When I upgraded, I lost the look. I'm updating it now and will have a new post updated soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0277.png  
    Last edited by Rescue9; 2010-08-31 at 08:52 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescue9 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-08-30)

Hey blue I love your mywallet theme so much! But I have 450 apps and Im gonna need a lot more organization than the standard mywallet theme. Any chance you or someone else could make a custom version that has 5 springjumps in the dock that will be like the main categories (media, games, tools, system, and apps) with custom icons for those and then the folders on the side will be the subcategories (ill make the names if you can send me the PSD).
    Also I would like to be able to have 2 rows of normal icons on the pages and still have the button snap.
    If possible could I have the new icons w/o the stitching but with black wallet theme?

I know this is kind of a big request but I really love this theme but need some tweaking before I can use it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I would also love to make my custom wedapanel 7OS LS look good with this theme:

You can either pm (or email to [email protected]) the PSDs and let me give it a shot or I can send you the files and you can try.
    I was thinking making the thing in the background like the same brow. leather instead of the red then having the widget be ontop or inside like the leather and maybe even cut off some of it on the side and have the arrows like sewn in. Would really appreciate it. (:

Edit #2: Changed my mind bout the brown... could you make my request in black

Edit #3: When I said "old brown theme" in my request and PM aI meant "new black theme". Sorry for the confusion I just changed my mind about the color and saw the older version further down in the 1st post and thought that was the newer one
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-08-31 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Icon Help please
    Quote Originally Posted by mcruz View Post
    Can someone please make me this cydia icon?

BackLiter

Help would be truly appreciated.

thanks
    Please can someone make this for me???

BackLiter

thank you
    Last edited by mcruz; 2010-08-31 at 12:04 AM. Reason: missed a few words

blue sent you a pm with the request so you dont forget (:

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue9 View Post
    I noticed that iWeather Widget was in cydia's changes, so I thought I'd download it and make a few changes to better fit this theme. I've included a zip file with all the changes that needed to be made to make it fit better with BlueMetal's theme.

You can find the file here: iWeatherChanges.zip
    can anyone teach me how to make this work? i tried installing it but all i got was a bunch of ???

^i think you actually need to install the iweatherwidget from cydia then replace the files in that with rescue9's files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Rescue9 (2010-08-31)

Quote Originally Posted by mcruz View Post
    can anyone teach me how to make this work? i tried installing it but all i got was a bunch of ???
    As SnowLeo mentioned, download iWeather Widget from Cydia. Enable it in Winterboard. Unzip the package I uploaded and transfer the files to /Library/Themes/iWeather Widget.theme. Then respring your device.
    BTW: In order to get your current city weather information, you'll need to edit configureMe.js. Information is listed inside this file.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Rescue9; 2010-08-31 at 04:50 AM.

wait...im confused. Is the free version the one in screenshots or is that the cydia version? If its the free version whats the difference for the paid version?

Id gladly pay a good $5 if Blue or someone could make that mod I asked for.

Edit: Damn just realized springjumps dont work on iOS 4. Any chance you could make them categories folders instead and just have the categories background be the theme wallpaper? Can you put widgets in categories folders? If not maybe per-page wallpapers are the way to go. (do they work on iOS 4?).

The one in my acreenshot comes from the paid version. Also, just infinifolders instead of categories. I've got that setup and have over 80 some apps all on my one screen.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox17 View Post
    Bluemetal, excellent theme but I am having some serious issues as you can see from the screenshot.

This is a 3gs phone
    In Winterboard everything is disabled except MyWallet 1.1 and English 12hr clock
    I have deleted all files inside the IconCache folder and rebooted

Please help
    Open winterboard app and enable Summerboard
    Mode...this should help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue9 View Post
    The one in my acreenshot comes from the paid version. Also, just infinifolders instead of categories. I've got that setup and have over 80 some apps all on my one screen.
    Yeah but the themed backgrounds for apple folders dont take up the whole screen

im actually gonna put the apple folders (w/ infinifolders) inside of the categories folders. Im basically gonna use the dock icons as "springjumps" which will really be a categories folder whose categories background is the theme background. Then I will just set it up as the normal theme for each of the 5 categories folders with apple folders functioning as "subfolders"

Besides you also cant put apple folders inside of apple folders

and since I cant put widgets inside of folders on the main page with all the empty space I might just put some giant weather widget or something like the one in aqua iOS 4. Any chance someone could help me edit the code to move that widget please??

edit: wow Im an idiot. I can have the weather widget "in" the categories folder by making transparent categories folders. Is there an easy way to rearrange apps within categories folders?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-08-31 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Still working on this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Yeah but the themed backgrounds for apple folders dont take up the whole screen
    There is a fundamental problem in theming Apple's folders. The Image used for skinning folders is also the same image that's used for skinning the switcher (multitasking). The problem lies in the folder name text. This text causes the app icons to shift down approximately 10- 20 px. However, when the skin is applied to the switcher, the app icons aren't shifted.

So... because the same image is used, the background can only be matched up with the app icons either in the folder view, or the switcher view. However, one of them will be shifted. This is why a standard image is used to skin instead of having an image try to mesh with the app icons like the wallpaper does.

Hope this makes sense.

Is there any way to get apple folders inside of categories folders? If not is it possible to make categories folders that show the apps inside like apples folders?

@ SnowLeo, unknown. I don't use Categories app.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast