Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 499

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

  1. #421
    Lolcats,

    I had the battery showing last night, and now it went away...thoughts? I double checked and I have all the @2x in the folder you listed for each of the percentages...I know I have not provided much information as to what my problem could be...I continue to fiddle as I learn.

    Thanks for any and all help,

    BM, I think I got you more business today...someone saw my phone and freaked out at how cool it looked - thought you would enjoy knowing that...

    Mac

  2. #422
    some themes need for me to turn on summerboard mode, even recent ones. give that a try

  3. #423
    Lolcats,

    It is already on...I will continue to read and fool with it, thanks for getting back to me.

    Mac

    ***ADDITION***

    I get the little zipper battery when the phone is charging...is it supposed to be displayed when not charging? For some reason I was thinking it was visible on the home screen all the time...

    Thanks!
    Last edited by pilot1996; 2010-08-11 at 12:23 AM.

  4. #424

  5. #425
    I need springjumps like my sister in-law needs dong!!!

  6. #426
    Marylin Manson can suck his own dong

  7. #427
    Can some one PLEASE help!! I recently purchased this theme and nothing works!! The home screen doesn't work, the zip to unlock is not there, practically the only things that changed is a few icons and the background... How do u make it work?!?!

  8. #428
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Please, before you download a theme read first EVERYTHING. See the first post, it clearly cays it's NOT made for the iPhone 4, but for iOS4, which is the operating system. But again, only for idevices with iOS4 and NO iPhone 4
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by alectra82 View Post
    I need springjumps like my sister in-law needs dong!!!
    I have found CategoriesSB to be very helpful with the wait for springjumps

    Dave
    Get to this soon... lol

  10. #430
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pilot1996 View Post
    Lolcats,

    It is already on...I will continue to read and fool with it, thanks for getting back to me.

    Mac

    ***ADDITION***

    I get the little zipper battery when the phone is charging...is it supposed to be displayed when not charging? For some reason I was thinking it was visible on the home screen all the time...

    Thanks!
    The iPhone Lockscreen battery is only shown when charging. This has never been different since three years

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    pilot1996 (2010-08-17)

  12. #431
    Default Iconoclasm
    Iconoclasm is now working for 4.0 so here is the .plist file for it. (SSH into /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to 666mahem666 For This Useful Post:

    7r0na1do17 (2010-08-18)

  14. #432
    sbsettings to match the brown wallet would be great

  15. #433
    Blue, ALL of your themes are freaking amazing! Where do you get all these amazing ideas from!?

  16. #434
    getting ready to install this theme. Its looks simply fabulous!!

  17. #435
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    thank you guys.

    The mywallet idea came from thinking about that i only have one background (no per page wallpapers on ios4) and how to logical integrate the new ios4 folders. So i came to the taps on the right side idea. Then i experimented with a notbook-style and came out with this.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-21 at 11:52 AM.

  18. #436
    installed, and satisfied!! Great theme!

  19. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    thank you guys.

    The mywallet idea came from thinking about that i only have one background (no per page wallpapers on ios4) and how to logical integrate the new ios4 folders. So i came to the taps on the right side idea. Then i experimented with a notbook-style and came out with this.

    Iīm trying to get some cool idea like your themes...

  20. #438
    @Bluemetal
    I just restored my iPhone 4, and reinstalled the theme, but now certain icons wont change, eg. facebook and pretty much every app from the appstore.
    The stock icons have changed tho.
    What to do? It worked fine before I restored.

  21. #439
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Try to clean the icons cache of your phone:
    User/Library/Chaches/com.apple.IconsCache. Inside this last folder delete everything (donīt worry). Then reboot and see if this helps.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    prootZ (2010-08-28)

  23. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Try to clean the icons cache of your phone:
    User/Library/Chaches/com.apple.IconsCache. Inside this last folder delete everything (donīt worry). Then reboot and see if this helps.
    Ok tried that again now, but still didnt help :/

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •