Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So, its okay if you post here workarounds for iPhone4.

But Basicly winterboard does not work correctly on iPhone4. So icon shadows or autocreation of icons (icon-mask) might not work.

A icon mask does generally not work for Cydia icons (Read post one please). You must request here missing Cydia icons. I added 3 more to the latest version.

IF you use a NOT english or german device you MUST rename some stock Apple icons (Calendar, Clock...) to your own language.

The SBSettings theme should be some kind of a note, thats right, As this SBSettings theme must work on three different mods i must use a theme that fits to all of them. But maybe you´re right and i will rework it...
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-07 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7r0na1do17 View Post
    here are some more cydia icons! =)
    remember if you need any icons
    you can request it to me or bluemetal
    can i request for the following icon please?

i need the following

iBlacklist
    Dock
    QuickDo
    iWipe

thanks in advance

Default icons
    here are the icons you requested! =)
    maybe 1 or 2 of the icons maybe be incorrect spelling so you might want
    to rename it =)

hit thanks if i helped =)
    Attached Images Attached Images     

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7r0na1do17 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-07), mcruz (2010-08-07)

Thanks

QuickDo and iBlacklist are allready made and part of version 1.1

by the way: Quickdo is nonsense, download "Activator" for free
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-07 at 01:31 PM.

@Bluemetal

Do you want a danish translation of the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    QuickDo and iBlacklist are allready made and part of version 1.1

by the way: Quickdo is nonsense, download "Activator" for free
    hmm, im much comfortable with quickdo and since i paid for it might as well keep it and use it.

how come the 1.1 updated version is already available for download at cydia but not at rock? since i bought my version from rock i cant download it from cydia. i cant wait to try out the new version. keep up the good work blue

Thanks

ah, okay i uploaded the version to Rock and cydia. Rock needs a little bit longer. It will come for sure.

@prootz: Do you mean a 24h clock and date with a danish translation ?. If so you can send it to me (PM). If you have the stock apple icons named in danish then send them too please.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-07 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its not a bad sbsettings theme. Maybe if it was yellow like notebook paper or white it might match a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    ah, okay i uploaded the version to Rock and cydia. Rock needs a little bit longer. It will come for sure.

@prootz: Do you mean a 24h clock and date with a danish translation ?. If so you can send it to me (PM). If you have the stock apple icons named in danish then send them too please.
    Done and sent =)

Nice!! found out how to make the icons bigger. open in photoshop and resize image to 114x114 pixels. this is for the play buttons and such for iphone 4 i am still working on the others i will let you guys know how it goes, but i have made the play button bigger by doing this. keep the name as ***@2x.png.

ok 114 pixels is a little big you can adjust the size to your liking, but it works.

by the way this also works for the folder icon stuff aswell.

@bluemetal it almost looks like yoiu might be able to combine these instead of having two diferent versions. hope all this helps.
    Last edited by Ngmead; 2010-08-07 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    Its not a bad sbsettings theme. Maybe if it was yellow like notebook paper or white it might match a little better.
    I tried a yellow note, that was my first idea, but the white font was totally unreadable

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    Nice!! found out how to make the icons bigger. open in photoshop and resize image to 114x114 pixels. this is for the play buttons and such for iphone 4 i am still working on the others i will let you guys know how it goes, but i have made the play button bigger by doing this. keep the name as ***@2x.png.

ok 114 pixels is a little big you can adjust the size to your liking, but it works.

by the way this also works for the folder icon stuff aswell.

@bluemetal it almost looks like yoiu might be able to combine these instead of having two diferent versions. hope all this helps.
    As you can see there is something not working right on winterboard with iphone4. And i dont like enlarging graphics, they will look blurry. So this is the reason why i can´t port officialy this theme to iphone 4. It would not satisfy me and the users.

But thanks for trying it and please continue helping users that really want it on the iphone 4. I personally need a bugfixed winterboard for iphone4 (and ipad) and then i can rework all graphics in HD
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-08 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Sykx (2010-08-08)

Mr. Blue,

I have just started to get into the iPhone jailbeaking thing as of yesterday and was curious as to why I could not skin my iOS4 3GS iPhone... but after research I figured out why...lol

After reading through this entire thread (every post, ... btw 'the man' was and *****...) I have seen how much work and effort you have put into this theme.

I cannot wait for any new kool features/updates you may bring to this theme and many others and I would like to offer my help any way I can. I use photoshop for a hobby but if I could say, I'm pretty decent at it, and if time permits I would be glad to help you.

I do have one request from you however, if you would be so kind as to either send me the .psd of the lock screen or point me in the right direction that I have overlooked I would appreciate it very much.

I hope it was okay for me to slightly edit the wallpaper to my liking as of now; I saw the one request you did and assumed it was okay.

Thanks again and keep up the great work, btw I already thanked you prior to this post. Hope to see you and everyone around here more often.

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0054.png  
    Get to this soon... lol

@bluemetal Actually supprising enough they dont look blurred, but I am far from being an expert, actually more of like an ameture. lol. I understand if you dont want to port over to iPhone 4 yet. For now anyways I have made it to my liking. Once again thank you for an awesome theme. oh and i do agree Winterboard does have problems that need fixed. The icons are small cause I use shrink and I have 5 icons in the dock cause I use infini dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0176.png   -img_0177.png   -img_0178.png   -img_0179.png  
    Last edited by Ngmead; 2010-08-08 at 05:57 AM.

Hmm, btw I am also having difficulty finding the SBS Theme you have made.... maybe I'm just not looking in the right place(s) or Cydia is just being slow and hasn't updated .. hmmm grrr lol

Dave
    Get to this soon... lol

Thanks

SBSettings is part of version 1.1 and avaiable on cydia and Rock. But you must manually copy this folder. Please take a look at the installation guide.

This picture shows why you never should enlarge smaller graphics and why a professional theme for the iphone4 must be made new from the scratch

Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-08 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykx View Post
    Hmm, btw I am also having difficulty finding the SBS Theme you have made.... maybe I'm just not looking in the right place(s) or Cydia is just being slow and hasn't updated .. hmmm grrr lol

Dave
    It is in the mywallet.theme folder. Cydia has updated I dont use Rock. question for you or anyone else that has the answer. When ever i try to ssh an icon from the app folders of app store apps all i get is a black image. I also did notice that some of my appstore apps also have two icons one icon and one [email protected] and the @2x icon is bigger so im wondering if that is actually an iphone4 thing instead of a winterboard thing. Not to say winterboard doesnt have problems just curious.

@Bluemetal I see your point... Like I said I am an ameture when it comes to things like that. wish I knew how to make icons in photoshop, but I havent had much time to learn.
    Last edited by Ngmead; 2010-08-08 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well, I feel stupid now thanks .. lol I guess I read too much after the first post to remember...

Btw, do you think I could possibly get a hold of that dock.psd file? If not I understand but thanks anyways!

Edit: I meant lockscreen.psd
    Last edited by Sykx; 2010-08-08 at 06:15 PM.
    Get to this soon... lol

Thanks

The dock is part of the theme template. I sent you a link for the locksreens.

Yep, and thank for the link!

Dave
    Get to this soon... lol

Quote Originally Posted by myi3g View Post
    Hello, go to your Winterboard and uncheck "No Icon Shadows - iBlank". Now use iFile and add "@2x" at the end of all 4 files in Themes/No Icon Shadows-iBlank.them/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. Now restart your iphone. Goes back to winterboard and turns on "No Icon Shadows iBlank". Respring and you are done. If it doesn't work, manually clear your Caches and restart the iphone.
    Enjoy
    Hello,

Please forgive my ignorance, I am new to the JB'ing scene and trying to learn. I have read this entire thread and after googling this, I am still unsuccessful...

What do you mean, 'add "@2x"' at the end of all 4 files? Change the name? Meaning instead of .png it is now [email protected] ? or do I add it before the .png ?? Or does it go in the file some how...

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Mac

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast