Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

It Looks Nice on my iphone 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0270.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jlluna For This Useful Post:

valadril (2010-08-07)

u made a sbsettings theme now?
    cool!

Thanks I apriciate your answer. I went ahead and bought it. It's not bad on the iphone 4 just not as awsome looking as you have made it, and certain things dont work like the folder icons aren't the ones in the theme. I guess we will see how it goes on your side. Awesome theme by the way.

OK, finally got this theme to work correctly with my new iphone4. The mod is actually very simple but I have to play with it for about 3 hours to correct everything including getting rid of the iBlank shadow, the zipper on the lockscreen and the border around the folders. All the icons are now fully automade on iphone4. Thank you for the great theme. I can't wait to buy the official iphone4 HD version.
    BTW, let me know if anyone needs help on with their iphone4 and this theme. Anyone can do this mod if I can.

Last edited by myi3g; 2010-08-06 at 09:28 AM.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thank you. But i can see several things that do not work correctly on iphone4: folder background, the folder icon graphics, player buttons.....

Hey myi3g how did you get rid of the Iblank Shadows?

Hi, i bought this off rock yesterday night, i see a black mod with it but it doesnt look like the one thats here, the folders are not black, could this be !? thanks !

i cant wait to download the updated version. i hope cydia icons are also updated in these release. i have several apps with the old icons displayed. is it possible to request for icons? i tried requesting before but no one replied.

the black one should also have the pocket stiching around like in brown one. this is sick :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thank you. But i can see several things that do not work correctly on iphone4: folder background, the folder icon graphics, player buttons.....
    Bluemetal, you are absolutely right but with the way it looked before on iphone4, It was unusable for me. With some adjustment, it's now usable until you come out with the HD version. I hope you'll get your iphone4 soon. I can't wait for the HD version for iphone 4. In the mean time, I hope you don't mind me helping others to mod your current version for their iphone4. Thanks again for the great theme.

Quote Originally Posted by jlluna View Post
    Hey myi3g how did you get rid of the Iblank Shadows?
    Hello, go to your Winterboard and uncheck "No Icon Shadows - iBlank". Now use iFile and add "@2x" at the end of all 4 files in Themes/No Icon Shadows-iBlank.them/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. Now restart your iphone. Goes back to winterboard and turns on "No Icon Shadows iBlank". Respring and you are done. If it doesn't work, manually clear your Caches and restart the iphone.
    Enjoy
    Last edited by myi3g; 2010-08-07 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myi3g For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-07), jlluna (2010-08-07)

@myi3g how did you get the folder masks to work and also the default apple store icon masks?

Just thought I would throw this out there. I noticed adding @2x to the file name makes alot of things work. I got the ipod controls to work that way as well as many other things. (This is for the iPhone 4.)
    Last edited by Ngmead; 2010-08-07 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

btw everyone i am helping bluemetal in making the icons and some mods
    if you want any cydia icons pm me a i will gladly make them for u! =)

here are some more cydia icons! =)
    remember if you need any icons
    you can request it to me or bluemetal
    Attached Images Attached Images      

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 7r0na1do17 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    @myi3g how did you get the folder masks to work and also the default apple store icon masks?

Just thought I would throw this out there. I noticed adding @2x to the file name makes alot of things work. I got the ipod controls to work that way as well as many other things. (This is for the iPhone 4.)
    That's what I did so far as well.
    For folder masks to work correctly in iphone4 you need to add @2x to FolderIconBG and SwitcherIconShadow files in Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.

Also you need to add @2x to AppIconMask and AppIconShadow in the com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder to get the masking off all the apps.

BTW can you show me how to fix the ipod controls and the folder background as well. This will save me a lot of time. I have to work tomorrow too so I won't have time to mess with the mod until Sunday. Thanks

@myi3g i added @2x to the files in com.apple.springboard the only problem is that they show us real small. it doesnt look bad but they arent the right size. same thing with the battery charge icon it shows up at half the size. I'm not really sure how i got the folder background to work it just started to work after i messed with things. i did add @2x to the file at first and it showed on half the folder and crunched the icons together than i took it off and it works now..?? Also I did the thing with the icon masks and it didnt work for me with the app store icons.....

@bluemetal I hope its ok with you that we are trying to figure this out. I guess it gives you some ideas for when you get your iphone 4. if you decide not to port it over at least others will have some idea how to get it to work on iphone 4. again thank you for an awesome theme.
    Last edited by Ngmead; 2010-08-07 at 09:10 AM.

Can somone please upload a screenshot of the new sbsettings theme included in MyWallet?
    I dont think mine is correct..

And if is the sbsettings theme connect to MyWallet... I do not think it fits the theme... but thats just my opinion.
    The rest of the theme still rocks tho

Quote Originally Posted by prootZ View Post
    Can somone please upload a screenshot of the new sbsettings theme included in MyWallet?
    I dont think mine is correct..

And if is the sbsettings theme connect to MyWallet... I do not think it fits the theme... but thats just my opinion.
    The rest of the theme still rocks tho
    Thats what mine looks like and I have to agree it really doesnt match the theme. Not that its bad it just doesnt match the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    @myi3g i added @2x to the files in com.apple.springboard the only problem is that they show us real small. it doesnt look bad but they arent the right size. same thing with the battery charge icon it shows up at half the size. I'm not really sure how i got the folder background to work it just started to work after i messed with things. i did add @2x to the file at first and it showed on half the folder and crunched the icons together than i took it off and it works now..?? Also I did the thing with the icon masks and it didnt work for me with the app store icons.....
    For the app store icon, you need to go into the theme's icons folder and make sure the name spells correctly with the space in between App and Store, "App Store.png", it has to be exact or else it won't work. Now, you need to clear your Icons Cache manually by deleting all the files in User/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache, restart not respring your iphone. You should be OK now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hello,

I bought My Wallet on Rock, I find it beautiful

thank you for the work

Just asking ...

Normally, icons of my Applications (AppStore) must be created all alone but that does not work
    Is this normal?

And a Retina version for iPhone 4 is planned? When ?

Thank you again

PS : sorry for my English, i'm italian. :-)

yes the sbsettings you both have is the one created by bluemetal...
    i think its supposed to be a note kinda thing coming out of "mywallet"....?
    i think so..

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast