Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

Haha, very unique theme!

The design and layout is quite stunning, can't wait till the final release

Crap. Lots of work today on a folder background and I just realized it also skins the switcher as well but doesn't fit correctly. Going to have to look into that tomorrow.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

I did everything but it seems as though my winterboard wont respring once I select the theme.
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

Can this theme use with iconoclasm rather than iblank?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

If iconoclasm runnes on Ios4: Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    Curious about something. I know this isnt for iPhone 4 but if I buy it and you make an iPhone 4 specific version would I have to buy it again?
    So this depends if its possible to pack all graphics for iphone4 and iPhone 3 in one package. If that's not possible I must make a extra theme, but could send you a free version.

But basicly I can't promise that I port all of my themes. I'm still waiting for my iPhone 4 and then first need to take a deep look at the OS what's possible.

The black/glossy mod with the grey-white taps are part of the next update. I/We can't update themes at the moment so please be patient.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-05 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

MosesX8 (2010-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post

So this depends if its possible to pack all graphics for iphone4 and iPhone 3 in one package. If that's not possible I must make a extra theme, but could send you a free version.

But basicly I can't promise that I port all of my themes. I'm still waiting for my iPhone 4 and then first need to take a deep look at the OS what's possible.

The black/glossy mod with the grey-white taps are part of the next update. I/We can't update themes at the moment so please be patient.
    You can sign me up for at iPhone 4 version also thanks.
    Also I had to pay for this theme in Rock and cydia.
    I first bought it in Rock and then som days after it got online in Cydia, and Cydia then marked it as an update...sigh... got tired of it and bought it in cydia also =)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prootZ For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    I did everything but it seems as though my winterboard wont respring once I select the theme.
    once you have selected the theme go back and press respring or if u have sbsettings resping it in there =)

Yes, currently iconoclasm is working on my iso4. But this theme don't come with the icono layout rite? I need to create my own icono layout?

Quote Originally Posted by hydeto View Post
    Yes, currently iconoclasm is working on my iso4. But this theme don't come with the icono layout rite? I need to create my own icono layout?
    which version of iconoclasm are you using? i cant seem to make it work with my ios4.1. it seems it is not supported. my folders disappear after rebooting and respring when had iconoclasm instalaled. now that i removed it, everythings back to normal. i had the 1.6 version

Looks like skinning the Folder Background and Switcher background together is going to be a problem. When I get the icons to line up with the pockets for the folder background, they hover about 8-10 pixels above the pocket in the switcher background. I think it might have to do with the folder names at the top, but I'm not completely sure. Still working on it though. Would love to have the pocket background skinned to the folders and the switcher.

@Bluemetal

Can we get a png of the lockscreen background without the zipper or the "clock box" to use as a FolderSwitcherBG.png. I think this would be the best looking as it would fit with the theme and wouldn't need to worry about icons fitting to folders.
    Last edited by Rescue9; 2010-08-05 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys, the beta 2 verson found here does not include the Black shiny wallpaper, where i can i get that? Thanks ! This theme is awesome

@xstevex

You have to purchase the theme. The beta was free during testing. The paid version can be found on Cydia and Rock I believe.

Thats kool, i will buy it but before i just wanted to see how the black look whould have looked on my phone, i dont want to use winterboard i wanted to install it manually

Ok i Purchased the1.0 version theme from rock, now when i go to cydia i get an update message for the theme. ????, I try to do an update through cydia,but i get a error message,(http/ 1.1 403 forbidden). Is that the latest firmware 1.0?

Awesome, thanks!

Thanks

wow,this is a sweet theme -look like i found a theme to rock when i get my iphone4 in a couple of weeks excellent job!

oh darn,guess i won't be rocking it on my iphone 4 -its still an awesome theme
    Last edited by tecpunk64; 2010-08-06 at 12:15 AM.
    myiphonerocks-doesyours?

Quote Originally Posted by tecpunk64 View Post
    wow,this is a sweet theme -look like i found a theme to rock when i get my iphone4 in a couple of weeks excellent job!
    It's my understanding that this theme will not work on iphone4. Bluemetal elaborated on this a few posts ago.

It's working on my iphone 4 just fine.

Hmmmmm. My appologies. I must have read the post wrong. I thought it said that it works on IOS4 but not iphone4. I'll look back a few posts and make sure I get the correct information.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Its amusing how a simple number ("4") can confuse us all LOL

So okay: this is a iOS4 theme, this is (at the moment) not ported to a iPhone4.
    It could run on a iPhone4 but the graphics are (for me as a themer) blurry because they will get enlarged to fit the Retina-Display. And some graphics might not work correctly or even work at all.

Ive just uploaded version 1.1 to Cydia and Rockapp, It will last some days till they release it as they are very busy because of so many new jailbreakers

Changelog 1.1

new lock AND unlock sound
    new black glossy mod
    black battery
    sbsettings theme
    some more cydia icons

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

jlluna (2010-08-06), Rescue9 (2010-08-06), tecpunk64 (2010-08-06)

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast