Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Circle_Flow Revised [UPDATE]

Default Circle_Flow Revised [UPDATE]
    Note: I take no true credit for this theme. I modified The circle flow theme that Deathbybunnies6 posted. I liked the concept of a simplistic yet elegant design.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-100-free.html

This is the first time attempting any theming on the iphone. I used to mod and theme Android phones. If I over-looked any problems please give constructive criticism.

Apps needed:
    Five-column
    FiveIrow
    Categories
    Iblank
    winterboard(obviously)

Setup:
    Please the "Coverflow_revised" folder into the themes folder, and the "Cover flow icons" folder into the Categories icon folder

All thats truly needed is to create about 12 blank icons per page. and create 5 category folders corresponding to the pictures (ie. apps folder has the apps icon, games folder has the game icon)

then put each app into each given folder

Download:
    Circleflow_Revised.rar

Again, give thanks to Deathbybunnies6 for the actual theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0054.png   -img_0055.png   -img_0056.png   -img_0057.png   -img_0058.png  

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

You're welcome. And thank you for doing something ive been meaning to do for awhile, so i guess we are even. But I have one question, what is that black thing behind the main icon?
    But thank you very much and it looks great.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

i completely forgot about circle flow. lol i loved that theme! Im actually making a theme with a similar concept but uses springjumps so you can go from the last page back to the first page using arrows at the bottom of the page as the springjumps. Then the icons themeselves are general categories that are springjumps to pages that break those down into more specific categories.

But its funny though because while I was thinking of that theme I remembered... wait wasnt there a theme a while back that had like the same kinda circle coverflow concept. I guess i was indirectly inspired by deathbybunnies theme. I think Im gonna include some credit to deathbybunnies for having that concept in the back of my mind when I was coming up with my theme

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Yeah what is that little black thing behind the icons?? Lol!
    Hey death just wondering where did you get the original pictures or your main categories! Been wondering since I saw this.

haha, its just a black smoke effect. I put it in there to act as a artistic buffer between the main background and the icons. I can always take it out if needed.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

We mean that wierd border AROUND the icns. Nt the ink smoke behind it...

ah, was supposed to be just that. a border. In each frame I deleted the image behind the icon because I couldn't align it right so it looked doubled.