Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [NV]Element

  1. #41
    iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    just some icons request, or direct me somewhere where i can find some already made, i have clicked on every link for some extra icons, and all came up dead !!

    SwirlyMMS
    Preview
    iTrac
    DropCopy
    psx4all
    Homework
    Cydia
    Timecapsule
    MIM (make it mine)
    Wallpaper
    Millionaire
    Instafresh
    Espn

  2. #42
    Here's Mahjong, ShowTime and Millionaire
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    just some icons request, or direct me somewhere where i can find some already made, i have clicked on every link for some extra icons, and all came up dead !!

    SwirlyMMS
    Preview
    iTrac
    DropCopy
    psx4all
    Homework
    Cydia
    Timecapsule
    MIM (make it mine)
    Wallpaper
    Millionaire
    Instafresh
    Espn
    here are some more icons
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #44
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    invu, I think this theme has been overshadowed by your Blue Leaf. It's still great!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    invu, I think this theme has been overshadowed by your Blue Leaf. It's still great!
    I'm really not satisfied with this theme now that I look at it. But i think i would officially release the "blue leaf" theme next week when i have some time to make changes and additions

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by invu View Post
    I'm really not satisfied with this theme now that I look at it. But i think i would officially release the "blue leaf" theme next week when i have some time to make changes and additions
    Yay !!!

  7. #47
    iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by invu View Post
    I'm really not satisfied with this theme now that I look at it. But i think i would officially release the "blue leaf" theme next week when i have some time to make changes and additions
    No why i love this theme, its Really clean !!! i mean i still cant wait for blue leaf , but this is sweet !!
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-04-17 at 04:17 PM.

  8. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    just a few more icons when u got time Thanx a bunch !

    InstaFresh
    AVPlayer
    Maps Offline
    Facebook
    Fring
    Preview

    thanx man, these are all i need to make my springboard complete !
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 2008-04-17 at 04:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •