Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Concept] Transformation

Looking good guys.

Btw Spain is the ****! I'm glad they won. Hate netherland since they took out brazil

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

^^LOL
    I watched spain kickass

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    For the status bar make sure to use a pattern overlay from the artist surface pack in Photoshop. Don't remember itsexact name but when you put it on a surface like that it makes a pretty wicked looking brushed metal design.

Hey Snow thanks for that Statusbar i just put in my .theme folder and lets see how it looks!
    I have done all of the stock icons so far and quite a bit of my other Cydia Apps. We can expect for me to to release a lite/trial version for the MMi Repo soon. It wont include any UI and only 30-40 themed icons, but it will have a custom Lockscreen Springboard and of course the icons.
    OK That statusbar is too solid looking!
    And i messed up the images in my icons. When i was making them i forgot that they had Transparent backgrounds... ERRRRRR
    So of course i put them on the phone and oops that looks sloppy!
    I finished up the plist lockscreen springboard more or less (It wasntaligned right before and now the statusbar too. Starting my UI work today so yay!
    Do you guys want a transparent dock or a solid one.?
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-12 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i just dont get how the octopus gets it right every time

oh sorry bout that I guess youll have to make the status bar too ):
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-07-12 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    i just dont get how the octopus gets it right every time

oh sorry bout that I guess youll have to make the status bar too ):
    Octopus? WTF??
    And i already made it. Ill give you all some screenies to drool on later today

But for now im gonna take a break from Photoshop and go play some Xbox Live

Lmao! I know. That octopus is amazing lol

Thanks

Hey if you want to make SBSettings go ahead Snow.

Im planning on having a non Shelved version of the springboard and a shelved one. So far i like the non shelved one just because of how the shelved takes up more visual space on screen.

I agree with Viiolent you should have options for the shelves it becomes to crowded at times. You guys are on a roll! Octupus.....? Lost me on that one guys! LMAO over my head !....stop with all the secrets lets see some screenshots you two!!!

I think the other theme is coming togather great and would love to hear your guys's opinions, since I eneded up doing it alone! GRRRR

FreeApple, its some octopus that guessed who the world cup winner was. They'd give him two boxes with food inside. Each had a flag of the two teams playing. He'd eat the food off the one that would won that game and he guessed right everytime.

Thanks

YES! Got most of the basic springboard done and here are some screenshots of it along with the lockscreen. Im thinking of making an HTML LockBackground so that way custom pictures can be put in

Wow violent. I must say that actually looks amazing. I like the shelves better but yes it's kinda busy but still looks awsome! Now I really can't wait to see how this goes.

I'll admit at first I didn't think much of this but I take that back. It's coming out really good. Keep it up!

Thanks

Thanks ronald...
    Only problem with this theme so far Is that it is already 15 MB...
    Partially because I'm including PSD's for all major stuff but also because of all of the icons I've done.

Screenies! I started a couple days behind you so I am just now starting on the ui. I'm still waiting to see what Leo is going to have for his super special iNav. I think it is going to be awesome no matter what though.
    Once I'm done with the plug n play I'm also going to do an iNav I think so that when it's released it will come packaged with THREE full themes. I think that would be amazing
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-12 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Looking good V.

Just separate the psds.. Not everyone will use them anyhow

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

good job guys I'm glad the icons worked out and yes goo spain and german paul the octopus

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Looking good V.
    thanks blkcadi!

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Just separate the psds.. Not everyone will use them anyhow
    o just found out why the PSD files are so big! The springboard psd is almost 7mb by itself.
    The icon and lockscreen and loading screens are each half a mb or so.
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-12 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looking very nice viiolent I like how you changed it up a bit and its coming along very nicely. This themes sure come a long way from when it started.

I will definitely try to make the SBS but theres no guarentees lol.

Can you send me your new PSDs?

Thanks

Yeah ill send you the PSD's when i Get home. im on my phone right now...

dang I was at work till like 8:30 didnt get home till 9 and really didnt get to do much of anything on this theme today. I'll try to get to it more tomarrow though

Took a shot at the Sbsettings. Tell me what you think:

As you can tell i yet make the rest of the things at the bottom and obviously not all the sbs icons but I want to see how viiolent likes it so far before i spend some more time on it

21. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-14)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast