Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Illuminated - Preview - Distraught

Hey guys! sorry I was out for today! Work, Daughter, School, Wife they add up!LMAO Within all that I did find time to make more Icons! I have almost 100 Icons now for the darkNblue's but I have three here I can not for the life of me figure out their proper names any clue?

TC its no problem you can sit on thi thread all day exspecially when its part yours!

Halten I will try to do some stuff tonight for you! I hopfully will be able to be on more tommorow ! Thanks you 2!!!!

New Apple Store, MultiFlowPrefs, and YXFlash, what are these icons proper names? anybody?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-07-27 at 10:28 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-28), thetjshow (2010-07-27)

I am sure I read though the whole forum but was unable to find out where to get this fantastic theme......

Please can someone give me the information. It would be great appreciated....

Once again top notch theme…….. Love the colors….

Not sure about crazy title..."Whats Jailbreak?"

Quote Originally Posted by shanedm View Post
    I am sure I read though the whole forum but was unable to find out where to get this fantastic theme......

Please can someone give me the information. It would be great appreciated....

Once again top notch theme…….. Love the colors….

Not sure about crazy title..."Whats Jailbreak?"

Hey man! Thanks for stopping in and letting us know! This theme is not yet released! It is in its beta stages and should be released to the public in 5 days as well as submitted to cydia and rock! So wait about a week and come back and you should be able to download the theme. Beta is free and the complete theme will be $1.99 the themes name is "After Hours"
    Also will be a free one including just a few mod to tease you LMAO
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-07-28 at 08:40 AM.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Dude i love those icons. Nice jpb they look sexy

Thanks man!!! I started a new set because you said somting a post or two back and had me second guessing them and Iam glad you did cause I like these ALOT more....thanks man.....you want the beta? I can send it to your email if you want to test it...it was your original idea after all bro!

What would be the top 25 app icons besides the normal? I have 75 as of now covering all stock apps and most popular cydia apps, but I do not have many on my device never cared to i need help!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-07-27 at 10:34 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

AC, I hope this isn't putting too much work on you, but the icons i would love themes are these:
    From App Store:

FaceBook
    Photoshop Mobile

Qik Video Pro (Make The Glowing Red Center, Glowing Blue like the theme's blue tone)

PhotoBucket
    Flixster
    Perfect Browser
    Download Pro
    Camera Plus
    Adobe Ideas
    TV Guide
    Farmville
    TextFree
    Joystiq
    Amazon
    Tapatalk

From Cydia/Rock:

ScreenRecorder
    My3G

Thanks FreeApple

From AppStore Also:

Modern Unlocks 2

Thanks
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-07-28 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yeah I would love to try the beta for this it looks great and I would be honored to mess with it till it breaks
    I feel it is my solemn duty to find something in any beta that will break.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Hey guys! sorry I was out for today! Work, Daughter, School, Wife they add up!LMAO Within all that I did find time to make more Icons! I have almost 100 Icons now for the darkNblue's but I have three here I can not for the life of me figure out their proper names any clue?

TC its no problem you can sit on thi thread all day exspecially when its part yours!

Halten I will try to do some stuff tonight for you! I hopfully will be able to be on more tommorow ! Thanks you 2!!!!

New Apple Store, MultiFlowPrefs, and YXFlash, what are these icons proper names? anybody?
    As far as I know, all icons are named Icon.png and go in /Applications. In /Applications is where you will find the Cydia/Rock Apps. Apple Store Is Just Icon.png. /var/mobile/applications.
    I'll find more to this... This isn't really helpful, it's a guess. I'll confirm the proper names

Thanks

Apple Store is Called Apple Store.
    Multifl0w Prefs is named like that I think and YXFlash is named like that I think
    God though now that you are ready to start beta testing I guess it is safe for me to start getting ready to get mine up to beta/release stages
    I was waiting for you to get here so that way neither theme would be stealing the others spotlight. Just seemed like a good idea either way

Hey Free can you tell me what you think of my newer icons on the 6th page of the Absolute thread. Its funny that I ended up doing a complete redo of icons after I already did 150 of the other kind
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-28 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

There is no 6th page of the absolute thread... ^.- Why are you lying to us Violent? I guess your username is slowly describing you perfectly... Lmao jk. Seriously there is no Page 6...

Thanks

There is NOW Halten. LMAO
    Yes though I hit the 6 key instead of 5

I got yxflash to work and Multifl0wPrefs to work but Apple Store!!! AHHH its aggervating! LOL! I tried everyhting and I know I seen a thread with it in there once I think Aliens Dusk but I can not find it any where! any help?

Thans everybody! public beta coming this weekend for all the other Theme creators and public! "theme creators get the full public will get a trail "beta" Then one week after that we will be submiting to Cydia and Rock Thanks for the help along the way MMI I hope everybody like the creation I have made!

Going all out with the UIS I believe most will be very pleased =) I need a few more days hopfully saturday will be the final beta release!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-07-29 at 03:00 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wher i can fine this theme please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    wher i can fine this theme please
    Read the entire thread before posting bro... Your answer is up on top of your post...

@FreeApple
    I successfully converted the ENTIRE theme to iOS4 and fixed the loader, and completed the Phone App. The battery and statusbar is also iOS4 compatible. So that's it, IT'S 100% UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE! I'll E-Mail it to you right now

@TCcentex: Device Recorder is not for iOS4 lol. I'll be waiting for ScreenRecorder's update. I'll post up a video somehow... 1derful deserves it.

Thanks

Why is it that people don't read and misspell almost every word when they ask for stuff when it's not done... I've had at least 10 people with less than 15 posts ask for absolute...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Why is it that people don't read and misspell almost every word when they ask for stuff when it's not done... I've had at least 10 people with less than 15 posts ask for absolute...
    This is seriously pissing me off. The misspelling maybe because of kids in summer vacation right now. I may be a kid but at least I don't bug people for release dates, I actually help people out. These people also seem suspicious to me. Coming to MMi just to ask for release dates... That's odd. I'll report any leaked/pirated themes over to you guys. Just a precaution.

Thanks

Hehe yeah though Halten. At least where I live all kids are back to school. In fact it started back up this Monday
    I don't know whats scarier.. that some teachers let certain kids just stay near illiterate or that there may be some adults who don't know or don't have enough understanding to know the difference between spellings of words...

isnt this one of the coolest looking designs you have EVER seen??
    OMG sorry for sharing here but thought that Free and others should see. Its on the Absolute thread and I was messing with a new alternate icon and snow embedded into wood then messed with it more
    SICK
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-29 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh boy! The Ui Images are getting the best of me! LOL shold be finished today!!! taking the day off from work waiting on materials, I gots lots to do see ya soon with an update!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-29)

Thanks

FreeApple I sent you a corrected PART 1. The Part 1 I sent you yesterday I think had errors as I deleted the attachment while it was uploading. Check your E-mail. It should be there.

@Violent
    Lol school in Florida doesn't start until August 23. Lmao. We're still kicking back. When I go back to school I'll be on ModMyi during the morning before bell, Lunch, and when I get home. But I have Air Force JROTC so I'll be home a little later than usual

Sounds good bro! I have to take your word forit cause I have no clue with the 4.0!

I thought I was finished until TC sent me the stock 3.0 and WOW there was a lot missing but not any more=) all bundles besides Cydia are now complete! UI 80% complete! over 100 icons in the blue set!

this theme is coming togather nicely and should be ready for this weekend
    =)

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast