Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Illuminated - Preview - Distraught

iNav previews coming very very soon.....I need help with Phone and compass since I only have an itouch any volunteers? Please!!! I will do most the graphics but need somebody to test them and give feedback!!

ANY BODY?

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

hmmm possibly

you have the phone? ide appreciate if you could...I am currently working on Safari and SBSettings, but would jump over to that if you would agree to help! ......Ill send the folder and the PSD if you need or want to make any nessicary changes.....let me know soon thanks man

Thanks

hmmmm helping out the competition??
    LOL
    Sorry I cant help just because im already so busy. Specially now that I just took on yet another project (In a Video Making Ocmmunity) that is going to eat up many nights of sleep

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    you have the phone? ide appreciate if you could...I am currently working on Safari and SBSettings, but would jump over to that if you would agree to help! ......Ill send the folder and the PSD if you need or want to make any nessicary changes.....let me know soon thanks man
    i'll help you anthony -- i'm pretty much done with my theme just playing with UISounds, so I'm in....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-13)

Yes!!!! Ure in trouble NOW Viiolent..Tim your the Man! We going to make one for the books! Thanks a million!! my friend! I actually have to go to work today so I will be back later and me and TC will get started on the process !!

SBSettings and safari will be finished by tonnight .........I am excited now I do not even want to go to work but I have to.....Talk with you later tonight !!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-07-13 at 02:53 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone need an iOS4 tester? Or are you already on iOS4? I'll help you out to report what's working, what's not, and I'll even help you out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Anyone need an iOS4 tester? Or are you already on iOS4? I'll help you out to report what's working, what's not, and I'll even help you out
    Don't know yet for sure but i think this one is probably just for 3.1.x -- I'm going to be making the ios4 updates to both my themes and will definitely be hitting you up Halten -- FreeApple, Halten has helped me beta test and had some great feedback -- if it's ok with you i think he'd be great to beta this one... i'll be sure to help you with the ios4 update for this one too if you need

Thanks

Allright, Tim. I'll be there for you guys! I'm always checking out the theme threads I'll be glad to help. Looking forward to it, see you guys soon then! I'll be available 24/7

Definitly if you recomend him TC you got it Bro! Halten just check back with us in a about two weeks ....I hope we can release a beta by then around the end of the month. As for the i0S4.....I do not plan on upgrading my deviece until the jailbreak comes out for ipod touch MC version and hopfully its SOON!!! But you can try it and help TC and I try to make this as compatible as possible. I really want too but its kind of unkown as of right now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Definitly if you recomend him TC you got it Bro! Halten just check back with us in a about two weeks ....I hope we can release a beta by then around the end of the month. As for the i0S4.....I do not plan on upgrading my deviece until the jailbreak comes out for ipod touch MC version and hopfully its SOON!!! But you can try it and help TC and I try to make this as compatible as possible. I really want too but its kind of unkown as of right now.
    Sure, sure! The end of the month is great, no rush! I'll be glad to help out with the theme As Of A JB Of MC Models, Spirit is supposedly supposed to be released August 5th! So hold on! I'll see you guys later then Thank you FreeApple, you too Tim, This is an Honor

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-15)

The 5th.... That would be sweet!!! You are welcome very much sir!!! Where are you being informed of that? I would like to be current on when that does come out! Thanks

how about GLOWBUL for a name????

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lewnsy78 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-14)

GlowBul...intresting...."meaning like global? Glowbal freeze and have a redish scheme called glowbal warming? Good sugestion its thinking out of the box! I will sit on it for a minute and see what others think!

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you picked the name yet - how about BluMin8

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-02)

Quote Originally Posted by cafini8ted View Post
    Have you picked the name yet - how about BluMin8
    No we have'nt yet......Finally some ideas! Now explani this to me a little...."BluMin8" is that

Blue minute? or Bloominate like a flower ? Kinda lost but it sounds cool!

Thanks for the suggestion hope to hear more from you!.... Me and TC will eventually pick a name from everybodies ideas and when we do that person gets full credit and gets to be a beta tester as well as recieve the finished theme for FREE.....

Keep the ideas coming I like theme alot so far!!!

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

UFglOw

Thanks

The Italian word for glow is "calore" -- how about "iCalore"?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-18)

These are sometruly unique names!!! I am Italian so that one is one of my personal favorites TC ! Where did you come up with that?

By the way I have a lot of updates people! The updates and new screen shots will be uploaded later tonight. I have a b-party to got to then I will get right to it! I hope to suprise folks with this theme in the end!

Thanks

Hmm I still like Illuminated as a name a lot but I also like TC's idea of using Calore, although most people wont get it but oh well its cool!
    I finished up my themes ui and then scrapped it because I didnt like the look that much

26. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-20)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast