Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Illuminated - Preview - Distraught

This weekend =) ....Probally tommorow night I will upload the preview and get it rolling! I want to show people that I can consistantly produce nice themes for MMI~

I hope to impress some people with this and AmberAlert! =)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-15)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    This weekend =) ....Probally tommorow night I will upload the preview and get it rolling! I want to show people that I can consistantly produce nice themes for MMI~

I hope to impress some people with this and AmberAlert! =)
    Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve FA..gonna be great I bet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-15)

Thanks FreeApple for the beautiful theme. Well worth the Donation. Ive never set up any complicated i-nav style themes before. But with this theme i get the best of both worlds. Something Easy, yet awesome looking, plus the k!cka$$ widgets. Just set up 8 iBlanks and and i got a sweet clock and awesome looking icons & lockscreen (with more widgets!)

I like the 3 shelved wallpaper, it seems to fit the best on my ipod touch. And the docks with the glowing dots are a nice touch. I also look forward to any other color schemes, updates, or additional icons.

I really wish there were more themes that are this easy to setup, but still packed with as many features. I think FreeApple hit a home-run with this one. (Its just too bad Cydia is stalling the release of it for so long.)

So I take my hat off to FreeApple & whoever else helped him to bring this well-rounded theme to all of our iDevices.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BRoCKLoCK For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-15)

Thanks BRoCKLoCK it means alot when ppl come in and give me some props! I hope to release several color schemes ..."not right away..but soon" and more icons... loaders and eventually you will not see one stock image on your device! LOL!

Quick Preview of AmberAlert Tommoworow!!! I am working hard for my favorite peps at MMI!!!!

Purchased the full version from rock

which items should i be selecting in winterboard to get the lockscreen working with the clock+weather on ios4.

been picking a variation of the options but none seem to give me that effect.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ant_ For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-15)

Put in order likle this

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget.theme
    AfterHoursWallClock.theme
    AfterHours4.0.theme

Hope this works if not contact me and well figure it out togather !!!Thanks for the purchase!!!

thanks freeapple! Bought it from the screenshots alone, never even tried the trial version. Best lookin' theme I've seen. love it!! Any chance you'd have time for a small tut on the auto icon and different color schemes for an absolute newb?
    thanks again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to noone64 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-17)

Thanks I appreciate that and am really glad you like the theme! If you having problems with the Auto icon skinning it will be fixed on the update which will be submitted today! =) The only thing is the auto icon is just a frame and doesnt make that really nice blue icon like the rest so if you have any icon request I can most certianly do that for you!!!

The color shemes will be coming soon!!!=) Red first then probally green , purple and yellowish maybee! All you will have to do is apply that folder abouve the others when you get it! You purchased from Rock so excpect the update of 1.5 soon "this week" and 2.0 might have the color shcemes! Thanks for your purchase!!! =)

1.5 HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!!!! SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG AT ALL! UPDATE IS FULL OF NEW STUFF AND FIXED THINGS ON 4.0!!!!

Got a message from Kyle today saying still waiting on Suarik=( Hope to be live in Cydia soon as well!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-18 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Free... I PMed u with my RockID. Can you please send me that promo code so i can get the updates for this theme, please? I would appreciate it. Thanks Again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this theme ever going to have the weather widget that stays steady, so it always shows the weather on the Lockscreen & Homescreen without constant respings till it shows up because there must be something in the written code/html?

Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Is this theme ever going to have the weather widget that stays steady, so it always shows the weather on the Lockscreen & Homescreen without constant respings till it shows up because there must be something in the written code/html?

Thanks

DUDE tht is a 4.0 compatibilty issue! The codes work for everything else...Winterboard needs and update!!!!!

hi guys just got this amazing theme for 1.99 need a step by step on how to get my theme looking like the theme on the first post On my weather lock screen says im in lake george lol how do i change it to my location thanks guys
    Last edited by clawesy; 2010-09-27 at 04:50 PM.

How about this: AfterHours Snow? >

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516