Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Illuminated - Preview - Distraught

iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Thanks

HI Free - I have one color request - For me I like the Blue - But I am a fan of more of a Cobalt blue (a bit more intense deeper) - Is that a possibility - no hurry, just let me know what you think.

ALSO - the wait is killing me for the full theme (not your fault I know) but Uhhhhh

AAHHHH I know I am very anxious myself.....just know that its all in Suariks hands now and he is a one man band! Rock usually is pritty quick but Iam still waiting there too! Hopfully real soon man!

Upload a pic of that color you talking about Iam not quite sure I know what your talking about! Thanks man!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default liveclock
    how look
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Here is the Cobalt Color

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-13)

ATTENTION ALL MODDERATORS: Viiolent.hd has been unfairly IP banned for absolutely no reason. PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT THIS MISTAKE IS FIXED IMMEDIATLY. If there is any reason in the world why he would be banned please post it here and provide reasonable explaination as to why this would happen. I have been a member here for A very long time and am very disappointed that such a thing would unfairly happen to such a great member who was just trying to help out and make an awesome theme.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-13)

What????????????????? U got me I have no clue

Quote Originally Posted by cafini8ted View Post
    Here is the Cobalt Color

oh its actually called cobalt blue? lol ha! I thought u were talking about the car....I smoked a little to much today!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-13 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

cafini8ted (2010-08-13)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    ATTENTION ALL MODDERATORS: Viiolent.hd has been unfairly IP banned for absolutely no reason. PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT THIS MISTAKE IS FIXED IMMEDIATLY. If there is any reason in the world why he would be banned please post it here and provide reasonable explaination as to why this
    would happen. I have been a
    member here for A very long
    time and am very disappointed
    that such a thing would unfairly
    happen to such a great
    member who was just trying to
    help out and make an
    awesome theme.
    Wow!! Why?..wondered why he hasn't posted for a while.

nevermind. turns out it was just a temporary bug with the site and it happened to some other people too. wierd

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-13)

Is there any way i can get a full copy of this theme? I've been waiting for what seems like forever for it to show up in Cydia. Sure the trial is nice, but this theme is definetely worth paying for. Can i paypal the money to you FreeApple? Either way, Props on the Awesome theme. It seems everyone is dig on it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there any way i can get a full copy of this theme?

Yes I will give you the ink only becuase I myself am upset it is still not live on Cydia or Rock it has been submitted for over a week and still nothing . I know there really busy so I will just hand it out ...All I ask is you reply in the forum with some feedback and if you have the ability to donate please do after you have AfterHours on your device! Just let me know that your not a leaker and if you will be donating! Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm celebrating my 400th post on ModMyi saying: I'm looking forward to seeing your next themes. I'm working on my PS3 COMPLETE UI iNav Style theme, I'm on my friend's computer for a little bit. Let's see where I get, and you AC are getting the theme for Free it's gonna be so awesome! iNav and A VERY REALISTIC PS3 XMB theme! IMF this is gonna be A W E S O M E ! I have everything planned out. Just need to find a way to port PlayStation Network's RSS feed onto the iDevices

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-14)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to edisson2009 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-14)

Hey freeapple i asked for a beta but u said its over. So can i get a copy? I have been waiting at cydia for too long. Thanks

Afterhours is now live in rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to rock type in after hours and get the theme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    I'm celebrating my 400th post on ModMyi saying: I'm looking forward to seeing your next themes. I'm working on my PS3 COMPLETE UI iNav Style theme, I'm on my friend's computer for a little bit. Let's see where I get, and you AC are getting the theme for Free it's gonna be so awesome! iNav and A VERY REALISTIC PS3 XMB theme! IMF this is gonna be A W E S O M E ! I have everything planned out. Just need to find a way to port PlayStation Network's RSS feed onto the iDevices
    Oh yeah boi! LOL!its gonna be sweet and if you need help I can do that after Blac0ut and AmberAlert!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-14 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

D.F.A. ------ Got it - I had to send you the props in the form of $$ - I would have paid more for his awesome theme. (Distraught FreeApple = D.F.A.)
    Last edited by cafini8ted; 2010-08-14 at 08:19 PM. Reason: explanation of acronym

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-15)

Amazing theme, and amazing UI.... This is now my main theme!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfacegirl222 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-15)

Thanks. Iam honored to make a desirable theme.....I have another called AmberAlert I will be posting a thread this weekend.......

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

This weekend as in now..like it is the weekend or next weekend
    Another Theme from Free...cool

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast