Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Illuminated - Preview - Distraught

Submitted to Cydia and Rock!!! AfterHours Trial Version and SBSettings Live in Cydia NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    I'm thinking Cosmic Glow for the name of this theme
    Thanks man but we already decided a while back

AfterHours

AND THE TRIAL VERSION NOW LIVE ON CYDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    apple how can i get the live clock for the afterhour theme
    Which clock the icon clock? if your talking about the icon clock do you have "liveclock" from cydia? if not get that and turn it on and ure set! =)

if your taking about the big clock "widget" turn on AfterHoursWallClock.theme in winterboard jk
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-05 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here is the Icons you requested bro!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

hey apple,how do you rename icons bank of america,yahoo messenger and tom tom.its doesnt work when i rename it.

Bro I am not sure what those icon names are! Do you have a theme that they are themed in? If so just look at those and rename excatally what they are! For example Bank of America might be BOA.png but iam unsure?

I think yahoo messanger is this

Y! Messenger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-08-06)

Thanks

thanks i got it.by anychance that you can make me some more icons. skype and category.thanks

Here is catagories and it would'nt let me upload Skype becuase it is a couple pages back when sombody else requested it! Look back like 2 pages youll find skype and a few other icons!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

thanks so much bro

i have iphone 4
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-08-06 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No problem anytime for you my man! Go check out that thread yuo be able to find out smoe of those questions you been wanting awnsered!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hey apple,how do you rename icons bank of america,yahoo messenger and tom tom.its doesnt work when i rename it.
    I think what you're trying to say is change the name of the app (The icon label) in springboard. If so, navigate to var/mobile/applications and find the app you want to name, go into the AppNameHere.app folder and open the Info.plist in the folder. Look in the strings and spot the name of the icon label (App name on SB) and rename it to whatever you want. Save and respring

Sorry didn't see you got your answer already, didn't notice a 16th page was here... Lol when I got the email it sent me to page 15. Nevermind, sorry for the late post.
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-08-06 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-06)

lol thanks Halten ....so how do you like your new Wallpapers and Docks?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

eaze222 (2010-08-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

got the theme installed and it looks great.freeapple is working on folder
    icons and backgrounds,after that theme will be complete.thanks freeapple.....

Here is what I came up with so far ....remember i caint see it on the device Iam not on 4.0 you guys are my eyes on this one...I have tw icons if the first one doesnt look right try the alt.

let me know what elese I need!

Thanks

Thanks

Hey Apple. Your wallpapers and docks are *Yawn*

Sorry it's just SUPER early. I woke up at 6 AM all of a sudden so I decided to check my Email. THE WALLPAPERS AND DOCKS ARE AWESOME I'll be testing the folders now.

EDIT:

Hey FreeApple, I tested out the folder and MAN do they look good. Screenies below.*

*I liked the alt version better, looks more sleek, doesn't confuse you with other icons, it's unique you did a great job AC.

BONUS: I was playing around and decided to do this for the iPhone "Return To Call" notification.

Basically the glowing tethering colors, and replaced the default green glowing colors. How does it look?
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-08-06 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks

hey apple where do i need to put that foldericonbg and can i get your new wallpaper,thanks

Thanks

The folder icons go to com.apple.springboard

The wallpapers? Lol. I have to ask AC if I can give them to you :/

And if you look it has my signature (Username) on the wallpaper . I'm sure he can customize it for you if he wants.
    Last edited by Halten77; 2010-08-06 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SWEET They do look good!!! I was concerned because that was the first time I ever made them and I cant see em! Thanks Halten for that my man!!! I appreciate it a ton!

The wallpapers....sure the docks too! I made some specifically for Halten becuase he is my main man! LOL He basicallly made this theme compatible with 4.0...no not basically he did! Thats why I made him his own wallpapers, but I can upload the others withou his name and the new docks are pritty fly as well!

Thanks agin Halten ....is that it? or is there more to the multitasking? What about all those play buttons and such in springboard.app what are those for?

Thanks

Okay, the ONLY thing missing in the multitasking are the "Quick iPod Controls." I'll send them to you by email to theme them if you want...

I have the stco 4.0 but unsur what they are so that would be great I cant work on them now but when I get back from metting the home owners on my job site. Thanks bro

Oh yeah I like the Alt version on those mutitask icon too I just put that one at .alt becuase I was unsure how it look on the device and I now how the others looked..lol

And here are those wallpaper and docks for anybody who wants them!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-06)

Thanks

Thanks apple

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast