Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Illuminated - Preview - Distraught

to get 5 icon you need fiverow or somthing of that nature but my theme would have nothing to do with it.

as for the slide to unlock try this file it is the springboard strings for 4.0

Thanks alot hope that works if not let me know!
    Attached Files Attached Files

sry to ask u this but where do that file go

i can't dl fiveirows it says works only under <4.0
    Last edited by Stoniee; 2010-08-03 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oops Iam sorry it goes in the SpringBoard.app or the com.apple.springboard in bundles folder!

TRY Iconalism..... "iBlank" for blank spot...and "ClockHide" for lockscreen weather widget! All really cool mods on cydia for free!

no problem man anytime!! Thanks for trying the theme!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-03 at 11:44 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Stoniee (2010-08-04)

thx Free

and i did copy the where u said and hmm no still there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040-1-.png  

I will have to ask Halten he was my 4.0 converter! I am still on 3.2 so its hard for me to trouble shoot! I will email him and hope to fix that prob soon ..when I do I will post the new file ! sorry bro

and is't to diff. to make the clock run in 24 hrs

thats ok bro still think this is a really good theme
    Last edited by Stoniee; 2010-08-04 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

plz tell me how can i move my

icons down to fit in that square u made on the background
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0041-2-.png  

how do i fix the slide. also the dial pad still looks like the stick iphone I'm running iphone 4

Stonie TO get the 24 hr clock all you have to do is change a few words in the lockbackground.html! I will try myself just to make sure that it does not need to be reposistioned after. To get the icons to fit in that box all youi have to do is go to Cydia download iBlank its free and works awsome not a big memory thing either. REspring then go into the app iBlank create 4 blank icons or 5 if you have 5 row on and move to the top of the first page ! I made 16 becuase I have 4 pages of icons so I put 4 on the top of every page and it is AWSOME!!! There is a weahter widget your missing becuase you need ClockHide as well look at the photo fallen posted see the weather? ClockHide you can turn it on and off from settings!

Fallen9999

The iphone 4 is the main problem here! the iphone 4 is not completly compatible with WinterBoard yet ..... thst is the word on the street! LOL! Next week I heard there might be an update! After the update in winterboard let me know how things work!

I do not have an iphone or 4.0 so those two are still a work in progress hense the BETA Version!!

3.0 submitted to Cydia today the rest I will wait until WinterBoard is updated and will continue to try and help figure out things!

Thanks guys sorry for the Book! LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Stoniee (2010-08-04)

cool deal

where do i find Clockhide can't find it on Cydia

I am SOO sorry it has been a long past few weeks! It is called "Lockscreen Clock Hide" from MMI as long as you have this source and type lockscreen clock you should see a drill it is a mod!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Stoniee (2010-08-04)

ok now i did put 4 iblanks on the top

but as u can see my icons do not go down on the page

can't they come a little longer down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0042-1-.png  

thx bro got the clockhide to work

I see what you are saying! I will have to make a new Wallpaper for people who do not have infiniboard. Thats why mine match up becuase I use iBlank and infiniboard so I move the icons where ever I want!

Before I could ever even post the message I made a new wallpaper! Here you go drop this in and make sure to copy the other one in case you dont like the way it looks but I tried it on mine with only 4 blank icons on top and they fit perfect!@!!

OK Chaos and anybody else who want the awsome weather and clock widget on their homescreen use this file! If using this you have to have this above any other file in winterboard! example;

AfterHoursWallWeatherWidget.theme
    AfterHoursUserLS.theme
    AfterHours4.0.theme

Thats how it should look in winterboard if not the widget play aginst eachother.

I hope you like ! Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -img_0053.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-04 at 03:43 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

fallen9999 (2010-08-04)

Could you make pandora,Skype,iPicasso sometime

Quote Originally Posted by fallen9999 View Post
    Could you make pandora,Skype,iPicasso sometime
    Icons or loading defualts?

Ill do it right now....Iam ready for all request! LOL

22. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

fallen9999 (2010-08-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

hey bro - you get my voicemail?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Icons or loading defualts?

Ill do it right now....Iam ready for all request! LOL

The Blue icons if you could
    Last edited by fallen9999; 2010-08-04 at 03:59 AM.

Oh dude I just got my new HTC "the other one was acting stupid" and I havent switched the contacts!

LMAO I saw that call and thought maybee it was sombody who wanted some $$ LOL!!!

Just listened to the message sounds great bro I will send them over right away!! I have had a lot of questions today and just been sitting here awnsering and fixing what I can and kinda going a little crazy to be honest! LOL

thanks for stopping in man I kinda need Halten too ! Lots of 4.0 questions Iam kinda clueless about and feel helpless! LOL

Thanks Tim your the MAN!!!

I am sorry I should have realized that as you

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast