Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g 3.1.3 cydia / winterboard help? !

Default 3g 3.1.3 cydia / winterboard help? !
    hi, i have jailbroke my iphone 3g 3.1.3 and have added the sources modmyi and ********* etc. i have installed winterboard from cydia and it came with no themes..so i have grabbed a few (like alit) but nothing seems to install properly.i dont get the icons, i got a few more apps and games from cydia later on and they installed on to iphone but when i run them they just return to the spring board.any ideas??

Help.

jason
    Last edited by jayjames; 2010-07-08 at 11:09 PM.

still struggling with this.. i have re-installed winterboard and still cant get the themes to work

Thanks

my suggestion is to either downgrade to 3.1.2 (what i have and works great) or hold it out a little longer till most of cydia is 4.0 capable and then just upgrade...
    ''They misunderestimated me.''
    —George W. Bush

''You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''
    —President George W. Bush

''It's a one way road, which way are you going?''
    -Me... Think about it..

First thing is first you do have the theme checked off right? And awhatever theme you want it has to be checked off and above others....also when in winterboards default page make shure summerboard is checked I think alit is a old one using summerboard...that could be it too

If all else fails then yes downgrade you can do so by going into the download sections here ayt MMI then downgrade - re-jailbreak - reinstall and you should be fine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

jayjames (2010-07-11)

thanks ..the summerboard thing did it!