Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Shimmering Blue Theme

Default [RELEASE] Shimmering Blue Theme
    Hey! I joined the MMI forum yesterday, just to post this blue theme. It's patched together by many images/packages I haven't done myself, though.

Administrators, If this isn't allowed, feel free to move/remove this thread.

Search in Cydia: Shimmering Blue

Well well! Lets start off with some screenshots.

This theme goes extremely well with "Blue Theme" as shown in screenshot three. Kudos to you, Innovative1!

Settings in Winterboard:
    - Blue Theme
    - Shimmering Blue
    - No Undocked Icon Labels
    - No Docked Icon Labels

Tip: SBSettings set to double press home button in Activator. The picture shows that it's compatible with the iPod popup aswell. Try that setting out, it enables SBS window in an app too!

And if you wonder what "spräck upp" means, it roughly translates into "slide to burst". Lol. From sweden as you can see in the theme.

Hope you enjoy it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Just one question: do you really like that and think it looks good

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah bro you need to expand on this. Icons, etc. Looks kinda plain in it's current state.

The background is the only thing this theme has really...I agree with kph12

I think you have missed all the other blue details, like the status bar battery, the Wifi bars, reception bars and more that you cant see right now like the lockscreen battery, airplane mode, and iPod.
    And the talk about icons - I know that I can't do a full theme with many icons. It would just be the usual icons, and I literally HATE themes like that. They are pretty lame, cause I merely use those apps that are themed.

this is very very very basic and considering u didnt even create it..

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    this is very very very basic and considering u didnt even create it..
    To clarify - I have not created the images. I have just picked those images and put em together.
    And I didn't say it wasn't a basic theme, cause I don't like cluttery themes. I think the basic OS theme is really good, it just needs a little modifying.

I'm sorry but that theme is UGLY. Look at all the other themes on here and then look at this. No offense, but this isn't what I would call great.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveMaine View Post
    I'm sorry but that theme is UGLY. Look at all the other themes on here and then look at this. No offense, but this isn't what I would call great.
    As stated before, this is my first theme. I'm not experienced at all at theming. You can't expect me to keep up with the professionals here, and even less compare my themes to theirs. Think.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, I know that you don't expect to keep up with knitsua, barsoverbeats, zausser, etc. but at least you could try. If you search cydia for Blue Explorer, you'll see that none of us are as good as we are today. You could have made this theme good but you chose not to. As of right now, this theme isn't anywhere close to something good. Progress, gusafy.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

So, what does it need to become something good? Feedback pls.