Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Possible) Theme for iPhone4

Default (Possible) Theme for iPhone4
    Do you guys think this is worth dev once the jb is out for the iP4?

well it looks like a normal theme....so go for it?

The size is reduced from my original, I didn't want to post the full size as it would take up the page. Then again, it may be prudent to just wait and see, so that I can utilize the stock folders and use them to work well with it. I do not want to make something that will require lots of setup nor take away from the battery life or performance.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-07-06 at 12:58 AM.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Looks great to me dude!
    Good to see you making a Theme..again!

Thanks ziggy, can't really go much further tho, it's just a concept, so we will see how things go. But I am gonig to finish making all of my weather images.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Actually..i really like the weather images..they look different..which is a good thing

maybe make the font a little lighter but i love the weather images they look hilarious. in a good way thou. looking nice though but what is the current status of widgets in iOS4? do they work?

Wait for iphone4 you just make the actual images double the size?

Yes the images are huge so that I can make them smaller when I get my hands on the jailbreak. There is a way to use widgets on the new software, you just cannot call from multiple files, you have to embed the code inside the HTML file.

The thought of the weather images are meant to be kinda like what real cartoon images look like, the final theme will be pretty fun and maybe named blatoon.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-07-06 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Anything? Both of the last thingys youve done just kinda disappeared but i liked the way they looked...