Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] MP2 Theme [iOS4]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,265 Times in 256 Posts

Default [Preview] MP2 Theme [iOS4]
    Hi all, well this is the upcoming iOS4 compatible version of MP2 Theme it will be a separate download from the iOS3 version and it's under dev.
    it's currently not fully themed, since i'm waiting for winterboard updates to get access to some missing elements (weather icon/app, text positionning, etc...) but i feel most of the theme is now lookin' pretty good under iOS4 and could release it to Rock.app and CydiaStore if some of you want it right away, knowing there's not many iOS4 compatible themes right now

I'm not asking for beta-testers, the spots are already taken, this is to know if some of you want the theme now even though it's not fully finished/themed.

I got quite a few emails asking when this will be avail. so now you know

Here's a couple screens of the new SB :

the rest is the mostly the same as the iOS3 version [see here]

Keep me posted.
    Last edited by FIF7Y; 2010-07-03 at 03:53 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FIF7Y For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-07-03), EddieLeonard (2010-07-03), henftling (2010-07-03), jakec233 (2010-07-03), longadm07 (2010-07-17)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

it looks nice i wish i was jailbroken and a beta tester :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

well, this makes me thinking: Why the hell I don't have a jailbroken phone anymore.

Release it now, as, when you say it is not fully theme, it does not mean it would not be marvelous to have the SB customized.

Thanks

Well actually there really isn't much that's not themed.
    Only the weather app, all the others (iPod, iCal, phone, clock, etc) are still perfectly themed as it was in the iOS3 version... when i say it's not finished it's only for a few details...

and glad to see some seem happy
    i'll go over a few details asap and send it out then.
    Last edited by FIF7Y; 2010-07-03 at 09:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shmi117's Avatar
    Thanks

I would beta-test, but you don't need anymore. Anyways, I love the theme, and yeah, you should release it now... Doesn't matter if things aren't perfect, at least icons and UI Images are.

Thanks

ok, done with the few fixes and i've posted it to Cydia and Rock.... should be avail. in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by FIF7Y View Post
    Hi all, well this is the upcoming iOS4 compatible version of MP2 Theme it will be a separate download from the iOS3 version and it's under dev.
    it's currently not fully themed, since i'm waiting for winterboard updates to get access to some missing elements (weather icon/app, text positionning, etc...) but i feel most of the theme is now lookin' pretty good under iOS4 and could release it to Rock.app and CydiaStore if some of you want it right away, knowing there's not many iOS4 compatible themes right now

I'm not asking for beta-testers, the spots are already taken, this is to know if some of you want the theme now even though it's not fully finished/themed.

I got quite a few emails asking when this will be avail. so now you know

Here's a couple screens of the new SB :

the rest is the mostly the same as the iOS3 version [see here]

Keep me posted.
    I just mistakenly bought thew ios3 version but I've upgraded to JB 4 on 3gs. Can you allow me to use the pre-release?