Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] The M-Phone

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Default DO NOT POST IN HERE!! THIS IS COMPLetely canceled
    Here is the preview for my new theme. It is my 2nd theme in as many weeks. It is slated to be free for everyone here on MMi but WILL cost .99c on the Rock app. If you want to pirate send me a PM and ill send you a copy with several thousands pounds of viruses (JK). I honestly don't care...
    Here is a screenshot of the early build Springboard and Icon set... This is the product of 2 and a half days of work. (Actually its a lot less since I do leave the computer for most of the day and meet with friends, I know right GASP)

Hopefully You guys all like this!. And the reason I made this new thread was because of the name change from Maginot and because the other thread was getting WAY too crowded with junk.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-4-em-os.jpg  
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-10 at 07:23 PM.

I think it is sweet bro I would add a Light blue digital clock right in the middle instead of the M, just a suggestion. Keep up the nice work!

Yeah. Digital clock there sounds good

Thanks

Already working on it. I'm really bad at the widget stuff... So if you know someone who wants to help or are willing to help that would be ahmazing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-29)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-06-30)

Thanks

Heya thanks apple! just got back from reading into that Android Simplistic thread. Go in there and flame this kid till he gives credit to EBL... This kid is insulting EBL... Absolutely ridiculous that he does that when EBL is the gold title. NOT him

wait is this a new thread? did you rename it because I thought you had another preview thread?

Edit: oh... once again I just failed to read the first post lol. But you got a mod to shut down the other thread right?

but dont forget about my suggestions I gave you on the other thread
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-06-30 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks great! Amazing, actually! I love everything about it! Is this designed to be compatible with the iPhone 4?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

Yes going to be designed for i4 when i get all of the resolutions and someone who can test for me.
    Its also for previous iPhones and MAYBE an iPad.
    Im keeping up the other thread simply because it has so many things in it i need to remember like all of your tips etc.

And thank you DEADBUNNIES!!! LOL
    Jk dude
    Not gonna forget stuff you told me Leo. Those were really good ideas and im hoping that FreeApple will do that widget! I couldnt figure it out. Like I got a working weather widget going but that will be packaged with a Bosspapers etc "PRO" version

Just wanted to show you and the community what I had so far! I love the look of your theme Viiolent and am honored to be helping with the clock!

Let me know what you think as of so far still got some work to do, but right now I have to go do math....I hate college caint wait to graduate!

be back later....hope everybody likes

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0041.png  

in the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Thanks

it looks good, but the clock is slightly hard to read. make the real time slightly more dark then the 8.
    -_-

A face that says it all.

Thanks

Simply put... OH My GOD.... That looks ridiculously stunning... Yea though once I add in a platform for the clock then it will be even better. IMHO this is gonna be what draws people to it. I really hope to be able to work with you on future theme because this looks absolutely stunning.
    Oh and guy above me... I agree somewhat although it will be a tad bit easier to read once I build the platform... Oh and awesome name an avatar LOL

in the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Thanks

thanks ^^ and best of luck to you. If you need beta-testers PM me
    -_-

A face that says it all.

Thanks

Yeah college stinks... Well the girls/parties don't but the work does . That part of my life is gone though! Now I'm in work, no hot girls and no parties where crazy stuff happens

Can do! Anyone who wants in on beta testing just pm me
    and say what device and firmware you have! I'll send you a copy right quick if I'm at home. (maybe even if im somewhere else becuz of iShare.)
    I love how much love this theme is getting! I am very happy that I am registered here at MMi and not iPod-touch fans!!! <--- LOL

iPT fans...
    I just looked at their forum and it looks hilarious LOL
    Almost none of them know anything... It must be their fault that Cydia is SOO crowded!
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-30 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-30)

Hey man just sent ya the email with the clock....check it out and let me know what we can do to make it better! Glad to help!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    not my style but i must admit it is very clean! keep up the good work

Thanks

Wow Freeapple that looks great! Im going to change the little thing where the clock itself sits so that it looks more built into the theme. Otherwise it looks great! Anyone like the idea of a 3GS or i4 only version where the led lights glow intermittently?

here is FreeApple's Clock
    Ill be back with the New background in like 10 minutes or so
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-01 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks pretty good!

Thanks

Heres the updated BG For the clock. And the Shortened Dock of course...

That Circular section took forever to make because it has like 50 different layers and styles on each
    Here I was thinking it would be about 5 minutes to do but wasnt happy till i got this.

Anyone know what to use to get rid of that little search thing on the bottom??? No matter what I can do I cannot get rid of it... Its seriously making me want to kill my phone OMG. I thought the uiimage name for it was "SBSearchPageIndicator" and SBSearchPageIndicatorCurrent"

ARRRRRRRR SOO ANNOYING
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-01 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-01)

It's not in the UIImages folder, I believe its in com.apple.springbobard.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast