Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] The M-Phone

WOOOOOHHoooo DUDE THAT JUST SET IT OFF!! THAT IS AWSOME LOOKING AND I JUST GOT REALLY EXCITED SEEING THAT!....CAINT WAIT FOR FINISHED PRODUCT ....

clocks lookin really nice. reminds me of the 7OS mod I was making with aliens dusk clock widget that I made with numbers that color.
    You still planning on making that thing rotate? Will
    it just be the thing around the clock or will the whole thing rotate?

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Lol. FreeApple you like that Circe thingy?? Haha took forever to get it like that. OMG That little search thing is persistent.. Even a completely transparent png of it in the com.apple.springboard bundle STILL wont get rid of it. And as for it spinning just the Stuff around the clock would rotate. The Main button would rotate right while the center piece for the clock would rotate left... And while thats happening the clock just sits there. Doesnt move or change position

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Lol. FreeApple you like that Circe thingy?? Haha took forever to get it like that. OMG That little search thing is persistent.. Even a completely transparent png of it in the com.apple.springboard bundle STILL wont get rid of it. And as for it spinning just the Stuff around the clock would rotate. The Main button would rotate right while the center piece for the clock would rotate left... And while thats happening the clock just sits there. Doesnt move or change position
    Really? Thats strange about the search thing cause I even had it in another theme and it worked. Make sure the name is right. (Heres a screenie and I uploaded the files)

Rotation sounds awesome cant wait for it
    Attached Images Attached Images   

This theme would be pretty cool with sbrotator support (SB rotation based on accelorameter) Except theres like something you need to do to get widgets working with Sbrotator. I think you need to rename the wallpaper.html to Lockinfo.html and something els I forget.

Try it without the power button and only have the clock with the round frame.

Thanks

Pretty cool suggestions. Ill try them all out. Maybe the SBrotator. Depends n what needs to be done.
    An yea Its in the right folder... its just not working... Thinking that I have a dysfunctional theme LOL

And where are the files SnowLeo? Dont see them on your post. Like something is atached but nothing is there?
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-01 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-07-01)

Thanks

Already fixed it!!! YAY. Thanks anyway June'siPhone. Had to delete all themes from my theme folder (Cept for Defaults. Empty the Windows Trash then reinstall everything after deleting all of my temp files) Dont know why but it was making the Spotlight Icon stuff come back everytime
    Fixed literally a minute before you posted that June

NO SPOTLIGHT ICON PIC!

Gosh done so much work on stuff today! Finishing up the Lock Slider Right Now
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-01 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    This theme would be pretty cool with sbrotator support (SB rotation based on accelorameter) Except theres like something you need to do to get widgets working with Sbrotator. I think you need to rename the wallpaper.html to Lockinfo.html and something els I forget.
    Yeah I wrote the widget and I now that it is possible to have it rotate by directing to lock info but the two are not completly compatible yet....go to limneos on twitter and he will tell ya when it might be able to do so!

It works on some devices I have herd, but not mine it just makes me crash and go into safe mode so I could write the codes but some one else will have to try!

And YES I LOVE THE CIRCLE THINGY BEHIND THE CLOCK!!! ITS FREAKIN AWSOME DUDE!!!

Thanks

Hmm. Yeah I think the whole sbrotator widget is kinda silly... JUST sayin. Like really it just rotates not a big deal really... If you want landscape phone go for phanaticD's Ubuntu Ultimate (awesome looking btw) haven't tried it but it looks amazing

Hey just wanted to let you know that I have been working hard on making widgets rotate properly. I have gotten them to rotate and everything is working correctly just trying to get them to line up right is my issue....Iam excited and finally got them working without sending me into safemode. I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW MY PROGRESS SOON!!!

I think that the clock needs to match the button, right now you have the clock frame in a like aqua color and the power button with a metallic gradient, black back and so fourth. when themeing, try to keep to one style or it throws off the rest of the work. nice job tho, it's coming along.

Pretty cool suggestions. Ill try them all out. Maybe the SBrotator. Depends n what needs to be done.
    An yea Its in the right folder... its just not working... Thinking that I have a dysfunctional theme LOL

And where are the files SnowLeo? Dont see them on your post. Like something is atached but nothing is there?
    The files were attached but since theyre transparent you cant see them lol. You just have to drag from where you think the two files are in the attachment box. sorry I shouldve said something bout that.

wow apparently when you uninstall mywi 4 and it says reboot in rock.... it means reboot. Not accidently respringing from sbsettings. Because that leads to an endless reboot cycle (again). Thats pretty much where Im at now. Did that new irecovery ever come out??

any help?

Thanks

Wow. That sucks SnowLeo....

in the land of the free and the home of the brave
    Thanks

recboot's been out for a week btw.
    -_-

A face that says it all.

Thanks

Hmm changing up some colors on it. Still keeping overall colors but the centir circle is getiing a darker color with silver edges

What type of UI do you guys want to see? Im almost done with the Lockscreen... The Slider is a tap and it looks very metal
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-02 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow. That sucks SnowLeo....
    yeah I give up on trying to fix this crap. Im still kinda pissed it was just from accidently pressing respring instead of reboot in sbsettings but I luckily just synced with itunes yesterday and my stuff backed up in rock so I'll just restore. That is once I can manage to put this thing in DFU mode (took me like 20 tries last time)

Thanks

Do you guys like this new BG for the clock? The center is darker while the edges glow slightly...

Haha yeah. Maybe some smart person can make a desktop application that automatically puts your phone in DFU mode when connected. that would be great if someone did that. Ive crashed my phone so many times by now that i would willingly pay 5 bucks for that
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-03 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Inner bevel may look better, smaller in diameter and still need to adjust the frames color to match IMHO. Also how about adding the dys of the week and weather to your theme, and keeping it all inside the clock frame?

If you do not like this I understand, here's my idea of what might be a little more matching. Sorry if you do not like.

If I still had my 3GS I'd install it and show it working.
    Last edited by NuckinFutz; 2010-07-03 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-03), King Shady (2010-07-05), SnowLeo (2010-07-03)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast