Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    WOW!!!!! TC! Havent been on the forum for a couple days and I come back to see something that looks better than almost anything ever! Is it up on Cydia/Rock yet? Cant wait to try it
    Thanks Anthony

I've got a link to it in my thread in the themers section if you want to download it and check it out

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

sssssshhhhh Thats secret
    ill check it and once it goes live ill buy it for sure because you deserve mad props for doing so much UI. I hate doing ui personally because for any of it to make sense i have to make a phone template! You make UI seem like a quick jog in the park.

Thanks

it's taken a while to get through submission on Rock and Cydia for this one, so I just submitted an update to the Trial Version available for free download at both stores with a bunch of extras - progress loaders, lock screen battery and custom loading screen for Safari until the complete theme is up for sale. Then it's back to the old vanilla trial version

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-07-20)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-20)

you got this puppy looking good TC keep it up!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Video looks good Tim.
    Thanks so much June - and thanks for the idea too -- your video was so cool I couldn't help myself

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    you got this puppy looking good TC keep it up!
    Thanks Truck! I've been keeping my eye on Lucid - it's looking very nice... I've always been a big fan of your work so your kind words mean a lot

Thanks

it's been bothering me that when I use the weather widget and it's say, cloudy at night -- the weather graphic of the lone cloud looks exactly the same whether it's day or night.... so I modified the weather graphics - i posted some examples here and also updated the screen shots on the first post. I'm going to test it for a few days and make sure everything works right then I'll get it out to all my friends that are using it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cloudy4.png   -cloudy4_night.png   -tstorm1.png   -tstorm1_night.png  

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

astrosplatt (2010-07-21), FreeApple (2010-07-21), Indy_chris (2010-07-21), ziggy7 (2010-07-21)

looking good! I never gave thought for the day or night clouds you make a good point!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-21)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

I never noticed it either

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    looking good! I never gave thought for the day or night clouds you make a good point!
    i'm not sure if it will work because i recall a lot of these widgets have issues showing day graphics at night and vice versa... that's why i want to test it out.... so far so good though

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    I never noticed it either
    how could you with all those kids running around?!

My brother has seven kids and every time i go to his house i can't get over the constant screaming, running, crashing....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-07-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    how could you with all those kids running around?!

My brother has seven kids and every time i go to his house i can't get over the constant screaming, running, crashing....
    I did have 9 altogether..1 sadly died in a freak accident and the other two left home..so i don't count those two

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-21)

it's been bothering me that when I use the weather widget and it's say, cloudy at night -- the weather graphic of the lone cloud looks exactly the same whether it's day or night.... so I modified the weather graphics - i posted some examples here and also updated the screen shots on the first post. I'm going to test it for a few days and make sure everything works right then I'll get it out to all my friends that are using it
    Yeah this was bugging me too.. I changed the cloudy4.pngs to cloudy3 cus atleast it showed a little sun/moon. I also changed the mist.pngs to the cloudy1's from the Mau icons because Fair looked really cloudy.. LOL

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-21)

Cool icons if you can get it to work dude. I just nominated your theme too btw.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to astrosplatt For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-21)

Thanks

I did have 9 altogether..1 sadly died in a freak accident and the other two left home..so i don't count those two
    WOW - that's a lot of kids Zig -- I'm so sorry about your loss too my friend - i hope you and your family are doing ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    Yeah this was bugging me too.. I changed the cloudy4.pngs to cloudy3 cus atleast it showed a little sun/moon. I also changed the mist.pngs to the cloudy1's from the Mau icons because Fair looked really cloudy.. LOL
    you know it Indy - that's why i want to test it for a few days -- i remember constantly messing with those weather graphics on an old version of a weather widget me and santaf worked with a few months back...

Quote Originally Posted by astrosplatt View Post
    Cool icons if you can get it to work dude. I just nominated your theme too btw.
    Thanks so much Astro!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-21), ziggy7 (2010-07-21)

Thanks

Ive noticed that Yahoo Weather constantly makes night into day or other stuff. Simple fixes are either using appleAccuweatherStolen or you have to write some HTML in that directs it to the time your device is giving. The second is the best but it's harder to get right :/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-22), thetjshow (2010-07-21)

holaa!! once again i would like to say how CRISP this theme looks!! and also about the weather widget! ive been using yahoo's weather fer quite abit.. and as violentHD mentioned there are some issues with the night and day icons.. or rather its a few hours off.. like its night already but weather is still showing day. till it gets much later in the night. lol and accuweather on the other hand have reports of it being unreliable and not ACCUrate. (though never tried personally)

once again, sweet theme!!! never got the chance to really talk about it here TC was pretty busy since its beta! but what a beauty it came out to be.. and as usual, immense detail and a trully complete theme this one!

but i was wondering if u have different versions of wallpapers that might go with the theme? the one now is very well color coordinated with the rest of the UI but the inner rectangle is a little out of place fer me.. so yea u got any other variations TC..?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-22)

Thanks

WOW - that's a lot of kids Zig -- I'm so sorry about your loss too my friend - i hope you and your family are doing ok...
    Thankyou TC Me and the family are doing great

Hope you and your family is doing ok too

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    holaa!! once again i would like to say how CRISP this theme looks!! and also about the weather widget! ive been using yahoo's weather fer quite abit.. and as violentHD mentioned there are some issues with the night and day icons.. or rather its a few hours off.. like its night already but weather is still showing day. till it gets much later in the night. lol and accuweather on the other hand have reports of it being unreliable and not ACCUrate. (though never tried personally)

once again, sweet theme!!! never got the chance to really talk about it here TC was pretty busy since its beta! but what a beauty it came out to be.. and as usual, immense detail and a trully complete theme this one!

but i was wondering if u have different versions of wallpapers that might go with the theme? the one now is very well color coordinated with the rest of the UI but the inner rectangle is a little out of place fer me.. so yea u got any other variations TC..?

what did you have in mind TJ? Tell me exactly what you're envisioning and I'll whip it up for you -- I haven't been looking into color mods or anything because I've been focusing more on getting it ios4 ready...

Thankyou TC Me and the family are doing great

Hope you and your family is doing ok too
    Thanks Ziggy - we're doing great. My 13-year old daughter (i've only got 1) is on vacation in Colorado with my in-laws and me and her momma are getting some good rest

-----------------------------------------------------

I wanted to ask something of all of you, especially those on ios4 already on the 3g iphones..... I;m backing up mine on iTunes as we speak, and thinking about following iH8tSnow's complicated tutorial of jailbreaking ios4... I'v egot a 3.1.2 that i jailbroke with blackra1n so it shouldn't be a problem, but i don't know if I should take the plunge just yet.... is ios4 really worth it? I'd like to see the theme in action when I'm porting it for ios4 but i'm a little nervous.....

edit: i think i just realized i'd have to upgrade to 4.0.1 since i never upgraded to 4.0, and it seems they are highly recommending NOT to jailbreak 4.0.1 right now... NEVER MIND
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-22 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks

I've already tried 4.0 on a 3g running 3.1.2 and didn't like so downgraded back to 3.1.2
    Thats just my opinion like.i missed most of the cydia apps i use

So while the kids away...mum and dad play lol yeah yeah
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-22 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks

mum and dad play LMAO Anyway though maybe we can get someone with good knowledge o making these widgets (ALIEN1974??) and have them instead o using the time that yahooWeather gives make it so that it takes the time the device gives. I know the object that would be need to used just not sure what exactly to do with it since im not completely in the know about the iphone widget deal. Just learned by looking at .js clocks and weather widgets
    Anyway though im sure this theme will not only sell lots o copies it will also get a theme o the week deal too

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast