Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 597

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

  1. #121
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Bump!....

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  3. #122
    hey TC i sent u a message bro thanks

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  5. #123
    wow!! beautifully done TC!! i love it. looks great n feels great.loading screens are also amazing. can you theme the biteSMS app the camera button. i know its possible but dont know the names of the files. but otherwise perfect



    love the sound theme, maybe missing a clicking sound and you might also want to duplicate the SentMessage into a ReceivedMessage sound as well
    ALSO I THINK ITS MISSING A UITableSelection file as im using it. i'll post anything i think is missing here.

    sorry, but i think there's another defect:

    OVERALL GOOD JOB AAA++++++
    Last edited by mejemaka; 2010-07-15 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  7. #124
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    wow!! beautifully done TC!! i love it. looks great n feels great.loading screens are also amazing. can you theme the biteSMS app the camera button. i know its possible but dont know the names of the files. but otherwise perfect



    love the sound theme, maybe missing a clicking sound and you might also want to duplicate the SentMessage into a ReceivedMessage sound as well
    ALSO I THINK ITS MISSING A UITableSelection file as im using it. i'll post anything i think is missing here.

    sorry, but i think there's another defect:

    OVERALL GOOD JOB AAA++++++
    Thanks Mel! I'm going to definitely change that UIbackground - thanks so much for letting me know

    And for all my friends, I'll be sending PMs with a link to a new UISounds folder that i really like A LOT. Keep an ojo out

  8. #125
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    i beleive that one is the UIButtonBlackTranslucentBackground i had the same problem with one of my themes and liked to never found it to fix it

    BTW man this theme Rocks!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  10. #126
    TC - This is a great theme. Thanks for letting me try it out. Very complete theme! The UIsounds and Loading screens are sweet. I am using it on IOS 4. I know your not using it and this theme is not set up for it, but any ideas as to whats up with the lock screen?


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  12. #127
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    TC - This is a great theme. Thanks for letting me try it out. Very complete theme! The UIsounds and Loading screens are sweet. I am using it on IOS 4. I know your not using it and this theme is not set up for it, but any ideas as to whats up with the lock screen?

    Yeah, i started the theme way before the release of ios4 and have been waiting for all the theming tricks to be figured out first..... that lockscreen slider is just one of many things apple changed on us with this new os...

    I'll definitely be releasing an ios4 version, but not for a couple weeks

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    Indy_chris (2010-07-16)

  14. #128
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    drop this hot tamale in there and let me know what you think
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    astrosplatt (2010-07-16), thetjshow (2010-07-18)

  16. #129
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    wow!! beautifully done TC!! i love it. looks great n feels great.loading screens are also amazing. can you theme the biteSMS app the camera button. i know its possible but dont know the names of the files. but otherwise perfect



    love the sound theme, maybe missing a clicking sound and you might also want to duplicate the SentMessage into a ReceivedMessage sound as well
    ALSO I THINK ITS MISSING A UITableSelection file as im using it. i'll post anything i think is missing here.

    sorry, but i think there's another defect:

    OVERALL GOOD JOB AAA++++++
    OK... i've looked everywhere to find the name of that camera button in biteSMS but for the life of me i can't find what it's called - if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be 1.derful....

    Also, I fixed that UI background that wasn't stretching right and posted a screenshot -- by the way Brian, I thought it was that file too, it actually turned out to be UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png that was the culprit...

    Also, i left out any custom UITableSelection files and let the stock images run - are these the pngs that show the highlight on a button when you select a field? If so I can definitely theme them I just didn't know at the time exactly what those images would do on the device...

    And let me know if you like the new UISounds that I dropped here on the thread last night over the original ones you tested
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo65.jpg  

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (2010-07-16), thetjshow (2010-07-18), ziggy7 (2010-07-16)

  18. #130
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    i would like to know how i missed this awesome themme.

    lookss great tc.
    amazing.
    id be happy to test

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  20. #131
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    My bad Battle - I completely forgot to include you in the first wave -- just sent you an email with the link

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    battlecrushr (2010-07-16)

  22. #132
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    OK... i've looked everywhere to find the name of that camera button in biteSMS but for the life of me i can't find what it's called - if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be 1.derful....

    Also, I fixed that UI background that wasn't stretching right and posted a screenshot -- by the way Brian, I thought it was that file too, it actually turned out to be UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png that was the culprit...

    Also, i left out any custom UITableSelection files and let the stock images run - are these the pngs that show the highlight on a button when you select a field? If so I can definitely theme them I just didn't know at the time exactly what those images would do on the device...

    And let me know if you like the new UISounds that I dropped here on the thread last night over the original ones you tested
    OH damn i didint even think of that image... UIAlertSheetDefaultBackground.png

    the UITableSelection is the highlight on selected fields like selections on email to read or selectng a song to play

  23. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    drop this hot tamale in there and let me know what you think

    Dammit, you always drop something new either when I'm asleep or at work. lol Can't wait to hear the new batch.

  24. #134
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by astrosplatt View Post
    Dammit, you always drop something new either when I'm asleep or at work. lol Can't wait to hear the new batch.
    just keeping you on your toes my friend

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Everybody - I finished the theme. I'll be forwarding the link for the final version 1.2, with a few minor changes and revisions to the UI, the new UISounds and fixed glitches -- this is the final version that I will be posting as an immediate upgrade as soon as I get approval from Cydia and Rock, which hopefully should be happening very soon.

    Enjoy and thanks again to everyone for your help

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    thetjshow (2010-07-18), ziggy7 (2010-07-16)

  26. #135
    Dude, this keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Excellent Tim!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  27. #136
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Thanks TC
    One hell of a great Theme!!

    Your Title should be changed to Master Theme Creator

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16), thetjshow (2010-07-18)

  29. #137
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    DAMN! TC ... It just keeps getting better! this is an amazing theme!

    I agree your ziggy7 with your themeing and photoshope tallents, you should be moved up to Master Theme Creator MTCTCcentex should be your new name

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  31. #138
    Tim all I can say is your a good man and I appreciate you letting me be apart of all this. You did a great job and should be proud of yourself........Donation will be arriving shortly, you earned it!

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  33. #139
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    this could be the best theme i have ever used

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

    TCcentex (2010-07-16)

  35. #140
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Thanks TC
    One hell of a great Theme!!

    Your Title should be changed to Master Theme Creator
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    DAMN! TC ... It just keeps getting better! this is an amazing theme!

    I agree your ziggy7 with your themeing and photoshope tallents, you should be moved up to Master Theme Creator MTCTCcentex should be your new name
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Tim all I can say is your a good man and I appreciate you letting me be apart of all this. You did a great job and should be proud of yourself........Donation will be arriving shortly, you earned it!
    WHOAH -- thank you guys VERY much... Master Theme Creator? Are you guys feeling well? Seriously, that's amazing that I would even be considered part of that group but I think I have a long way to go -- thanks so much you all.... now go see your doctors about some medication

    Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    this could be the best theme i have ever used

    HOLY CRAP -- are you serious Battle? Thanks so much, all of you
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-16 at 10:22 PM.

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    thetjshow (2010-07-18)

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •