Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Any icon requests?

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Hmmm. Just trying to figure out how the hell TC got the autocreate to work on the iPhone 4... Im convinced it is because he is magic but I MIGHT be wrong lol.

I have two app icons (UnlimTones and CallMe) that are not taking the theme's look for the icons. Any thoughts on getting them to look like all of the other ones?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mugrad14 View Post
    I have two app icons (UnlimTones and CallMe) that are not taking the theme's look for the icons. Any thoughts on getting them to look like all of the other ones?
    Post a screenshot with the unthemed icons and I can get you squared away

Default Icons not matching
    Attached is the screenshot as requested.

Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugrad14 View Post
    Attached is the screenshot as requested.

Thanks!!
    here you go my friend -- sorry for the delay
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thank you for creating the icons, and sorry it took me so long to respond back. UnlimTones worked fantastic but CallMe is still showing up as before. Any thoughts on what should be done? Thanks again.

Never mind, I am an idiot!! Figured it out. Thanks.
    Last edited by mugrad14; 2010-10-19 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Border around icons
    Is there any way to get a border around the top 8 icons on the attached picture. They are one touch dialing icons created by CallMe. Not that big of a deal, but wanted to see if I could keep all of the icons consistent.

Thanks,

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

I bought this theme for my 3gs through Cydia, unaware that there was a 3GS version until I came over to this forum.

Even though I knew it was for the iPhone 4, I really liked it so much that I thought I could do a little modifying and make it work with the 3GS...
    There are quite a few thing that aren't working so I think I'll resort to buying the 3GS version.

Although it seems like a waste of $1.99 for me, I still feel that for the effort you put into making this theme, my two bucks will not have gone to waste.
    And who knows, one day I might get the Iphone 4 and then I'll be able to use this theme (one day...).

Summary: THANK YOU, the best put together theme I have come across so far.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to afridihamid For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-11-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afridihamid View Post
    I bought this theme for my 3gs through Cydia, unaware that there was a 3GS version until I came over to this forum.

Even though I knew it was for the iPhone 4, I really liked it so much that I thought I could do a little modifying and make it work with the 3GS...
    There are quite a few thing that aren't working so I think I'll resort to buying the 3GS version.

Although it seems like a waste of $1.99 for me, I still feel that for the effort you put into making this theme, my two bucks will not have gone to waste.
    And who knows, one day I might get the Iphone 4 and then I'll be able to use this theme (one day...).

Summary: THANK YOU, the best put together theme I have come across so far.
    Thanks so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying it

I'm working on another theme right now, iFusion HD for iPhone & iPod 4 but will be porting it over to the 3g version (there's already a copy of my first theme iFusion available on Cydia and this new one was my port over to the iP4 but I went crazy and basically re-did everything) -- when it comes out, hit me up again and I'll send you a free copy to make up for your erroneous purchase

Hey I am new to the themes on iphones. I just bought your theme but I can not figure out how to start going about changing the weather. I am on a 3gs with 4.1. Could you please tell me where to start???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmwarner2003 View Post
    Hey I am new to the themes on iphones. I just bought your theme but I can not figure out how to start going about changing the weather. I am on a 3gs with 4.1. Could you please tell me where to start???
    Detailed instructions are on the first post of this thread

Hi TCcentex
    I sent u a pm but I dunno if u got it
    Would it be possible to give me a free copy of 1derful? I have no way of purchasing it as I have no credit card or paypal account.

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    anyone interested in trying out my new shelves, take these images and place them right on top of your current wallpaper. Remove the top shelf if you plan on running the weather widget. Here's a 5-row and 4-row... let me know what you think!
    have been searching for a 5 row shelf wallpaper and now have found.

you mention overlaying on exisiting wallpaper.

Can you please explain how i do this?

thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default weather location
    Great theme but how do I change the location of the weather, I don't live in san antonio?

Quote Originally Posted by havok96 View Post
    Great theme but how do I change the location of the weather, I don't live in san antonio?
    Detailed instructions are on the first post of this thread

Help, please.

Bought, and love, the theme.

Downloaded Cyberduck. I've got an active SSH connection with my phone.

But I do not see the directory structure you've described in the initial post. I have /Library/themes/but after that it's different. I have a 1derful HD weather widget folder, but please tell me where to go beneath that. Again, the directories as you've listed them don't exist below that on my iPhone 4 running iOS 4.2.1.

Thanks so much.

Got it. Never mind. Thanks again. Beautiful.
    Last edited by doc10house; 2011-02-05 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930