Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Sorry - thought I was on the HD thread... There should be a transparent dock that came with winterboard - it won't say 4.0, but it does the same thing

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

oh alright thanks a lot mate!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planetkaren View Post
    Great theme, love it- all but dialer.
    My dialer doesnt have the icons either. Same problem as twinturbo--> 3gs running 4
    I have no idea why only 2 out of about 1,000 downloads of my theme are having this phone issue, but if you're still experiencing this problem PM me your email address and I'll send you a clean phone folder with directions on how to add it manually...

Sorry for taking a while to get back to some requests over here too by the way... I've been extremely busy portin this theme over to the iPhone 4 platform in addition to all my other "real life" stuff going on...

I'm putting together a MAJOR UPGRADE for this theme that I'll be submitting to the stores today -- basically taking all the awesome updates I did for the iPhone 4 HD version and making them low-res for this version... I might need some help from one of my trusty beta-testers to run it once I'm done and provide me some screenshots since I don't have the old phone anymore.... Anybody interested?
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-09-05 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-09-14), MuseFan288 (2010-09-14), ziggy7 (2010-09-05)

Thanks

i would help you out mate but i ain't a beta tester.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Would someone be so kind as to make me an icon for Mewseek? ty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0045.png  

The icons you made in post 144. Are those to use in categories? How can I get those? I'm new to all this but learning very quickly. So much fun!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luvtat2z For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Would someone be so kind as to make me an icon for Mewseek? ty
    here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (2010-09-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvtat2z View Post
    The icons you made in post 144. Are those to use in categories? How can I get those? I'm new to all this but learning very quickly. So much fun!
    Yes they are -- I honestly can't tell you much about Categories because I never used it... if you do end up needing some icons made, and even want some different style, just let me know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvtat2z View Post
    just save the icons to your desktop and add them to the icons folder in the theme folder. if you make a category folder for say Apps it will be like the icon you added to the icons folder. note that the folder and the icon must have the same name. case-sensitive.

btw TCcentex i just experienced an error which i didnt at first. after restoring to 4.0 to restore deleted launch daemons the weather widget has been displaying weather for indianopolis even though i put my location. before restoring i was at 4.0 and it displayed my location properly. any idea what's wrong?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    just save the icons to your desktop and add them to the icons folder in the theme folder. if you make a category folder for say Apps it will be like the icon you added to the icons folder. note that the folder and the icon must have the same name. case-sensitive.

btw TCcentex i just experienced an error which i didnt at first. after restoring to 4.0 to restore deleted launch daemons the weather widget has been displaying weather for indianopolis even though i put my location. before restoring i was at 4.0 and it displayed my location properly. any idea what's wrong?
    make sure that you're following the directions for the specific widget -- there are actually two weather widgets, one for ios3 and one for ios4, and they are set up differently becuase the newer os required the widget to be packaged differently to work... here's the direction in the "Read Me" file included with the theme:

SETUP INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WEATHER WIDGET:

THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS OF THE WEATHER WIDGET IN THE THEME - ONE FOR UP TO ios3 AND ANOTHER SPECIFICALLY FOR ios4...

To change the location of the Weather Widget to your city on iDevices up to 3rd generation os, you must SSH into your device and go to Library/ Themes/ 1derfulWeatherWidget3g.Theme/ Widgets/ Configs/Weather-Config.js/.. then go to the 7th line from the bottom and change the var locale US Zip from 78250 to yours or enter your yahoo weather Location Code for your city.

Ios4's widget had to be set up differently, so you must take a different path - access Library/ Themes/ 1derfulWeatherWidgetios4. Theme/ Widgets/ Weather/ Weather.html.... Go 15 lines down and change the var locale zip code from 46237 to your zip code or your yahoo weather location code if you reside outside the USA.

You can find your Yahoo Weather Location code by going to Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather , enter the name of your city and country (ex: London, England)so it pulls up the weather detail for your location. Now look on the right side of the screen for the orange "RSS" button, press it and take a very close look at your internet address bar at the very top of the screen - for this example using London, England, the internet address bar reads "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?p=UKXX0085&u=f".... Notice the 8 characters in-between the "=" (equal) signs? This one reads "UKXX0085" -- this is the Location Code for London, England. Follow the steps above to access the correct field to edit in the widget specific to your iDevice's platform, enter your newly discovered Location Code and respring.

To change the language that the weather widget will display from the default English, go to 1defulwthrwdgtXX.theme/widgets/ configs/Digitial-ClockConfig.js and set English to "False" and your chosen language to "True". You can also change the clock display from 12 to 24-hour and remove the AM/PM on this page by the same means.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-09-14), MuseFan288 (2010-09-07)

Thanks

thanks a lot mate. i didnt back up the previously edited files when i edited them using ifile. so i only had the raw files and edited the values in the wrong place.
    good looking out man.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Another Cydia icon request please..Auto3g

Ty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0048.png  

Default 1derful 3.0 custom sms tones help
    Hi Ya all,, can i just also ask you all about the custom sms tones, ie when i deselect 1derful 3.0 in winterboard all my custom sms tones work ok, but for some reason when i select 1derful 3.0 within winterboard i can no longer have my own custom sms tones, instead i have to use the default 1derful ones, ive even tried deleting sms-received1.caf and replace with my own custom sms-received1.caf but its just not working, any ideas on this, just thought would let you no incase there are others ut there having the same problem as me, hope you can help on this one, and again thankyou Tim for all your help..

Regards from brian Great theme 1derful the best yet

21. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-14)

Thanks

yo TCcentex, did you get my message?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    yo TCcentex, did you get my message?
    A PM? I didn't get anything... What's up my friend?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2010-09-14)

Thanks

i'll just send now. it seems more appropriate.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Another Cydia icon request please..Auto3g

Ty
    here you go Cirtess - sorry it took a little while, I don't have all the clones that some other themers have doing all my dirty work... just friends here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (2010-09-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tccentex View Post
    here you go cirtess - sorry it took a little while, i don't have all the clones that some other themers have doing all my dirty work... Just friends here
    +5,000,000

31. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post

I'm putting together a MAJOR UPGRADE for this theme that I'll be submitting to the stores today -- basically taking all the awesome updates I did for the iPhone 4 HD version and making them low-res for this version... I might need some help from one of my trusty beta-testers to run it once I'm done and provide me some screenshots since I don't have the old phone anymore.... Anybody interested?
    This will be awesome, thanks Tim.
    I'll beta test for ya buddy, I always try to use every theme that comes on our forum, but this is one of my favs for sure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    This will be awesome, thanks Tim.
    I'll beta test for ya buddy, I always try to use every theme that comes on our forum, but this is one of my favs for sure.
    i second that. to help from the mishap if you'd like.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast