Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

hi, and yes ive also just noticed im missing the ipod screen having just blank playlists/artists and songs , and Also when you Tap more within ipod all them icons are Blank to, ie Albums/Audiobooks/compilations/Composers/Generes/And Podcasts....Anybody else missing these aswell ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone be so kind as to make two cydia icons.. Yxflash and erase contacts. My comp is having issues so I can't post a screanie.. Ty in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Can someone be so kind as to make two cydia icons.. Yxflash and erase contacts. My comp is having issues so I can't post a screanie.. Ty in advance.
    check and make sure that they're named correctly before dropping them in
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (2010-08-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Tim, I forgot to mention... I like this theme because it looks nice, sleek, and professional. The other thing I like about it is the fact that the HomeScreen weather widget is light on my System Resouces on iOS4 (iPhone 3G). Usually almost all of the HomeScreen weather widgets Slow down my iPhone Tremendously and make it ancient. I like that about this theme. Keep it up Tim, can't wait to see what your next theme will be about!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Tim, I forgot to mention... I like this theme because it looks nice, sleek, and professional. The other thing I like about it is the fact that the HomeScreen weather widget is light on my System Resouces on iOS4 (iPhone 3G). Usually almost all of the HomeScreen weather widgets Slow down my iPhone Tremendously and make it ancient. I like that about this theme. Keep it up Tim, can't wait to see what your next theme will be about!
    Thanks Dex! I realy appreciate that

-------------------------------------------------------

Just a head's up for everyone -- I'm setting up my new iPhone 4 as we speak (YAY!!), and I'll finally have a chance to test out all the ios4/iP4 stuff MYSELF! I know there have been a few little glitches here and there, and I attribute that mostly to the fact that I was theming blind...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-10)

NOW we're talking!! lol congrats on the new phone sir!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    NOW we're talking!! lol congrats on the new phone sir!!

Thanks TJ! I don't think I've blinked in the last 2 hours... -- I LOVE THIS NEW PHONE!! The possibilities of theming are endless! I'm going to totally TCcentex this mother up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Very nice theme

I have a little problème with weather

I would to have my city weather (Nancy in France)

This is my Weather-Config.js

Code:
    /* Weather Config */
    /*---------------------------------- SringBoard options ----------------------------------*/

/* SringBoard weather Enabled?

Not used here

var enableWallpaper = true
    */

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetWall = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetWall = "split"

/* 
                                              Style sheets

1. Bottom
    2. Bottom-(White)
    3. Top
    4. Top-(White)
    5. split

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetWall = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconSetWall = "HTC"

/* 
                                              Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon
    4. mau
    5. HTC

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtWall = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconExtWall = ".png"

/* 
                                              Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

/*---------------------------------- Lockscreen options ----------------------------------*/

/* Lockscreen Enabled? */

var enableLockScreen = false

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetLock = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetLock = "LockScreen"

/* 
                                              Style sheets

1. LockScreen

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetLock = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconSetLock = "tango"

/* 
                                              Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtLock = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconExtLock = ".png"

/* 
                                              Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

/*---------------------------------- options ----------------------------------*/

/* There are two sources available, 'appleAccuweatherStolen' and 'yahooWeather'. */

var source = "accuWeather"

/*  Two methodes to set up your location depending on the source:
        accuWeather: 'City, State' (e.g. 'Karlsruhe, Germany')
        yahooWeather: 'US zip' or 'location code' (e.g. Uk Dumbarton = UKXX0663 ) */

var locale = "Nancy, France"

/* Set to 'false' for Farenheit. */

var isCelsius = true

/* AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature Enabled? */

var useRealFeel = false

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 300
    And i have this

Can you help me ?

Many thank's
    I have the same problem, "Exeter, Ca" where can I get the weather code from?

Thanks in advance

Nevermind I got it. I was editing the wrong HTML.
    Last edited by atorres062; 2010-08-11 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi... I'm having the issue where my weather widget is working properly (correct city, temp, description) except for the graphic.
    I'd believe that for Fair weather, the graphic would be sunny... Instead I have the cloudy graphic...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaidnoire View Post
    Hi... I'm having the issue where my weather widget is working properly (correct city, temp, description) except for the graphic.
    I'd believe that for Fair weather, the graphic would be sunny... Instead I have the cloudy graphic...?
    That's just how this widget is set up. I made a copy of my sunny.png and sunny_night.png and replaced the mist.png and mist_night.png with those to get around this..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

Jaidnoire (2010-08-12)

Thanks

That's the standard HTC weather graphics -- I noticed and was bugged by the same thing myself so I actually went through and modded a bunch of the weather images so the sun or moon shows behind every applicable image... I'd be happy to forward you my modded HTC icon pack that you can drop in the widget, or If you purchased the theme from Rock my version 2.0 update that is still pending will have the updated images, if you purchased it through Cydia, it was submitted before I made the changes. If you didn't purchase it at all and instead downloaded from an unauthorized pirate site, I'm sorry but I can't help

----------------------------------------------------------------------

on a seperate note, I wanted to give everyone my update on the theme's iP4 readiness.... I've been banging my head against a wall since getting my new phone yesterday, and I can attest that a major winterboard update will be needed before I'm comfortable releasing an iP4 version of 1derful. Less than half of my hi-res images are applying correctly, a lot of the icons have to be manually dropped into manually created bundles-folders for each app individually, and the only way to acheive anything close to a complete theme at the moment is to flood the theme with about 3/4 standard-res images, which i truly beleive makes this awesome phone very, very sad... I did a TON of research the past couple days, talked to a few fellow themers who have tried to take the plunge and have even submitted a couple iP4 themes to the stores, but they are VERY lite in quantity and nowhere near being complete themes -- there's just too many bugs with winterboard right now... and now to find out that Apple plugged the jailbreak hole in the last 30-minutes and have released ios4.1.2 (or whatever it is), i can only imagine that it will only add more time until we get a permanent Saurik solution.... I REALLY want to show off my high-res images, but I'm keeping them to myself for now until all the glitches are worked out with WB... then i'm dropping it like a hot biscuit
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-11 at 09:33 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Indy_chris (2010-08-12)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

I really hate to be a pain, but with no access to Photoshop, could someone kindly help with a few icons?

Facebook
    OrbMedia
    Pandora
    Twitter
    Textfree

Much obliged!
    Last edited by kingchkn; 2010-08-12 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    I really hate to be a pain, but with no access to Photoshop, could someone kindly help with a few icons?

Facebook
    OrbMedia
    Pandora
    Twitter
    Textfree

Much obliged!
    Aren't those app store apps? They should auto-skin for you... Do you have an iPhone 4?

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I do. They are skinned in the store but when I download they are normal iOS icons. The folders are the same way. They didn't change to the themed black ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    Yes I do. They are skinned in the store but when I download they are normal iOS icons. The folders are the same way. They didn't change to the themed black ones.
    since you have an iPhone 4 unfortunately there aren't any themes that will be fully functional for you just yet... It's not the theme, it's the need for a major update to winterboard so the hi-res images for the new retina display can be processed correctly. Sorry - I've got an iP4 and I'm stuck waiting on a winterboard update too
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-12 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    That's the standard HTC weather graphics -- I noticed and was bugged by the same thing myself so I actually went through and modded a bunch of the weather images so the sun or moon shows behind every applicable image... I'd be happy to forward you my modded HTC icon pack that you can drop in the widget, or If you purchased the theme from Rock my version 2.0 update that is still pending will have the updated images, if you purchased it through Cydia, it was submitted before I made the changes. If you didn't purchase it at all and instead downloaded from an unauthorized pirate site, I'm sorry but I can't help z

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nope - legit copy here..2.0 from Cydia......also the earlier one from Rock as well (bought b4 I realized it was the wrong one).
    I'd love those modded images...*nod*

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaidnoire For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-12)

Thanks

i'm so sorry about that! I've had my 2.0 update submitted to Rock for over a week now but things are very slow lately due to the required ios4/iP4 app updates they're trying to get taken care of....

Check your PM -- sent you a link to the new HTC weather icons

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

Jaidnoire (2010-08-12)

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------
    anyone else interested in my revised HTC weather icons for the 1derful weather widget, here's the link and a few examples:

new 1derful HTC weather icons.zip

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cloudy4.png   -cloudy4_night.png   -dunno.png   -fog.png   -fog_night.png  

Thank ya kindly, TC!
    Can't keep my hands off my iPhone...

Thanks

Thank ya kindly, TC!
    No problem - thank you for your support

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast