Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Thanks TC you are a good man for sure and mmmmm I am really liking this new theme (escpecially the icons). I am still bouncing my head against the wall trying to figure out all this stuff. It's guys like you and Bars Floppy Z SantaF and others that keep me coming back for more. Keep it up man your doing a great job!!!
    Holy moly that's some good company you're including me in on there - thanks so much J

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Hey its lookin freakin sweet bro! Have you had anytime to work with the AutoIcons for Black0ut OS? Caint wait for u to com[plete this one, its gonna be redonkulious!
    Check your email bro - sorry for the delay

wanted to post a quick disclaimer -- i mentioned in my other theme thread that i was considering giving this new theme away for free, but I have decided against it. As always, I will give it away to anyone who asks, especially all my fellow MMi bretheren. But for general release it'll be $1.99 on Cydia and Rock
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-06-29 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-29), ziggy7 (2010-06-30)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

free is cool but hopefully you ll make some mula offa this? payment for damn good work like this is good! I like the fact that you are putting so much attention into this, it reminds me a lot of Bars and Z/K.nitsua (Since they all put SOO much detail into their themes) Hopefully with my ne M-Phone theme I can replicate that amount of detail! Its getting there! Finished my mediaplayer today and finished up ther last of the Phone and iPod UI

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-06-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    free is cool but hopefully you ll make some mula offa this? payment for damn good work like this is good! I like the fact that you are putting so much attention into this, it reminds me a lot of Bars and Z/K.nitsua (Since they all put SOO much detail into their themes) Hopefully with my ne M-Phone theme I can replicate that amount of detail! Its getting there! Finished my mediaplayer today and finished up ther last of the Phone and iPod UI
    thanks bro! i've got a LONG way to go until i even get near Bars' and K's neighborhood, but i really appreciate it. And keep up the good work on your theme!

Thanks

here's the HUD and some UI... i'm getting there slowly but surely...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo13.jpg   -photo14.jpg  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-01 at 04:48 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

I like the Hud and the ui look everything looks clean. Unlike my theme where even the clock widget glows. Finally got widget going :0 (thanks to freeapple

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

cant wait to try this out. and it would be great to have like a few more wallpapers that you would reccomend to go with this theme.. but seriously.., i feel so calm when im looking at the screenies. it has that kinda effect.. the colors i guess.. trully pleasing... lol i hope the rest of the ui share the same sentiments mate!!

Thanks

Thanks HD! Your theme is really coming along - I can't beleive how far you've come in such a short time - keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    cant wait to try this out. and it would be great to have like a few more wallpapers that you would reccomend to go with this theme.. but seriously.., i feel so calm when im looking at the screenies. it has that kinda effect.. the colors i guess.. trully pleasing... lol i hope the rest of the ui share the same sentiments mate!!

Thanks my friend We have seasons here, sort of.. but it's like your weather 8 months out of the year so I know how you feel..... And for the UI, you know me bro - I spent an entire evening the other day just working on the progress loaders...
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-01 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-07-01), thetjshow (2010-07-01)

Excellent progress Tim. This is looking really slick. I'll be adding this one to my collection upon release. Good job bro!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Excellent progress Tim. This is looking really slick. I'll be adding this one to my collection upon release. Good job bro!
    Thanks so much my friend -- you're definitely getting the beta version because I've always appreciated your feedback, and I've got a 4-day weekend coming up starting tomorrow so hopefully I'll make some good progress

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2010-07-02)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Sorry im late...
    Hey...looks great,god job,I like colors on this.Keep the good work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Sorry im late...
    Hey...looks great,god job,I like colors on this.Keep the good work.
    Thanks Alien! -- and thanks again for letting me tweak out that bad-***** weather widget of yours

Coming along nice bud! I can't wait to see what the chatkit looks like

21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Coming along nice bud! I can't wait to see what the chatkit looks like
    Thanks June! I have to tell you that I'm loving iLink bro -- it officially made it into the rotation on my device - great work

Here's a shot of my chatckit so far, still need to theme a few more things but I've spent the last few days working on the progress loaders -- the google earth screenie is the large loader, and the mail app shows the small on the status bar and the medium one on the bottom bar -- they are clocks, so imagine the clock hands rotating around... It looks sweet and I'm really happy with the final result... 3 days on freaking progess loaders... i think i need medicine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo15.jpg   -photo16.jpg   -photo17.jpg  

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-07-02), thetjshow (2010-07-02)

love the chatkit! again very subtle and pleasing color choice! I like the fact that the texts are not extreme to the edge. and the ui buttons look good too but I'm sure it'll be more polished! I would also love (in time ofcourse) to see this in a brownish latte color mod which I think will proove nice suave cool subtle soft and pleasing. lol worth a try..?

again thanks tc fer awesome support. it's first class!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-03)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

TC..your Theme is coming along nicely..looks great, what i've seen so far

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-03)

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Thanks June! I have to tell you that I'm loving iLink bro -- it officially made it into the rotation on my device - great work

Here's a shot of my chatckit so far, still need to theme a few more things but I've spent the last few days working on the progress loaders -- the google earth screenie is the large loader, and the mail app shows the small on the status bar and the medium one on the bottom bar -- they are clocks, so imagine the clock hands rotating around... It looks sweet and I'm really happy with the final result... 3 days on freaking progess loaders... i think i need medicine
    I made it in rotation!! Thanks. The chatkit looks great bud, coming along nicely. And the progress gears are absoulutly stunning cant wait to see them in action.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-03)

Thanks

added a screenshot of 1.derful SBSettings to the first post

Thanks

posted some new pics on the first post - i'm almost done with the theme, should be less than a week away from beta-testing...

Nice TC!!! I really like this one man ....if you need a beta tester you got one here

33. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-05)

Gone for a few days and man this is coming together very nicely! I've got my eyes pealed for the release....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

35. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-05)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast