Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

I would like to display the date in French:

Day (weekday name)
    Day (number of days)
    Month

How to do that?

Many thank's

Default Hi Again, Help Needed
    Hi all again, just wondering if you can definately tell me that the weather locale does not work on the iphone 3gs and my os is ios4 as upgraded a couple of days ago, and from what ive been reading the weather locale can be changed within ifile, correct me if im wrong, also ive posted a couple of links to 2 of the photos for you to look at, reason being is there any way of getting rid of the shadows that iblank is making, you can see more clearly on a blank page ive taken..

Also I must first apologise now if i have posted in wrong section as i just thought the develepor may be able to answer and help me to the above faster than anybody else, as i like this theme so so so much, best ever in my opinion and i used to have eightos but this blows the socks of it,..

Photos are http://i35.tinypic.com/e1axz6.png and

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zfs95j.png thankyou

Brian

Ello, just bought this off cydia.

How do i get the 5 columns in springboard and stop the icons covering the weatherwidget at the top?

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    Hi all again, just wondering if you can definately tell me that the weather locale does not work on the iphone 3gs and my os is ios4 as upgraded a couple of days ago, and from what ive been reading the weather locale can be changed within ifile, correct me if im wrong, also ive posted a couple of links to 2 of the photos for you to look at, reason being is there any way of getting rid of the shadows that iblank is making, you can see more clearly on a blank page ive taken..

Also I must first apologise now if i have posted in wrong section as i just thought the develepor may be able to answer and help me to the above faster than anybody else, as i like this theme so so so much, best ever in my opinion and i used to have eightos but this blows the socks of it,..

Photos are http://i35.tinypic.com/e1axz6.png and

http://i33.tinypic.com/1zfs95j.png thankyou

Brian
    If you are talking about the weather widget it will work. You need to open Widgets/Weather/weather.html and search for 46237. Then change it to your zipcode.

For Iblank, Have you tried to move No Icon Shadows- Iblank to the top of winterboard and respring?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I would like to display the date in French:

Day (weekday name)
    Day (number of days)
    Month

How to do that?

Many thank's
    Open Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js - Change English to false and French to True
    Last edited by Indy_chris; 2010-08-05 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-06)

Default Hi ya
    Hi, ive searched for open Widgets/Weather/weather.html and search for 46237. But cant find it within the weather.html , can you tell me where it is as theres loads in there, i take it your not on about configs as when i open weather.html im looking at it as a text viewer, is that correct? and when you say zip code do you mean my yahoo locale ie "ukxx0021" cheers and will try that no blank icon aswell..

Many Many thanks and hope you get back to me re the weather html

Regards from brian Wow have just checked no icon black shadows and hey presto shadows have gone!!! your a true star, im well happy now, just the weather to sort now...

Thankyou so much
    Last edited by readbmr; 2010-08-05 at 09:51 PM.

Hi, ive searched for open Widgets/Weather/weather.html and search for 46237. But cant find it within the weather.html , can you tell me where it is as theres loads in there, i take it your not on about configs as when i open weather.html im looking at it as a text viewer, is that correct? and when you say zip code do you mean my yahoo locale ie "ukxx0021" cheers and will try that no blank icon aswell..

Regards from brian Wow have just checked no icon black shadows and hey presto shadows have gone!!! your a true star, im well happy now, just the weather to sort now...

Thankyou so much

Yes if you open the Weather.html file in a text editor you should see var locale = "46237" and you can change that to
    ukxx0021 and it should work fine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Thankyou so much
    here is the step by step for changing your location code on the ios4 weather widget - I think a lot of people are making the mistake of taking the same path you do to change the city on the 3g version of the widget, but remember, the ios4 widget had to be considerably changed and re-packaged so you must take a different path.... using iFile:

1. open your "1derfulWeatherWidgetios4.theme" folder:

2. Open the file named "Widgets":

3. Open the file named "Weather" - NOT CONFIGS... this is where th ios4 version starts to differ from th ios3 widget...

4. open the file named "Weather.html"

5. Go to the 15th line and change the var locale to your US Zip code, or your Yahoo Weather Location Code if you are ouside the US:

Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-05 at 11:16 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2010-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    Open Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js - Change English to false and French to True
    I have this :

Code:
    /* Digital Clock Config */

/*---------------------------------- 24 Hour Toggle option ----------------------------------*/

var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = true;

/*---------------------------------- AM, PM Toggle option ----------------------------------*/

var DisplayAMPM = false;

/*---------------------------------- Display Language Options ----------------------------------*/
    /*-------------------------------   Please only use one option.  ------------------------------*/

var English = false;
    var French = true;
    var German = false;
    var Italian = false;
    var Spanish = false;
    var Dutch = false;

/*---------------------------------- Calendar Display Option 1 ----------------------------------*/
    /*-----   Please note if you select Day, Month & Date you will need to move its position.  -----*/
    /*-------------------------------   Please only use one option.  ------------------------------*/

var DisplayDayMonthDate = false;
    var DisplayDayMonth = false;
    var DisplayDay = true;
    var DisplayDayDate = false;
    var DisplayMonthDate = false;
    var DisplayDateMonth = false;
    var DisplayYear = false;

/*--------------------------------- Calendar Display Option 2 ----------------------------------*/
    /*-----   Please note if you select Day, Month & Date you will need to move its position  -----*/
    /*-------------------------------   Please only use one option.  -----------------------------*/

var DisplayDayMonthDateAlt = false;
    var DisplayDayMonthAlt = false;
    var DisplayDayAlt = false;
    var DisplayDayDateAlt = false;
    var DisplayMonthDateAlt = true;
    var DisplayDateMonthAlt = false;
    var DisplayYearAlt = false;

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

THANK YOOUUUU Tim for the instructions to change the weather loaction for ios4 you da man!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-05)

Hi, just posting 3 pics for you to check for me as ive changed within weather.html and even had speech marks either side and still brings up indianapolis !! Just to verify im running 3gs updated to iso4

Pics here http://i36.tinypic.com/4pyr8y.png

http://i34.tinypic.com/211syom.png

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zwg3sp.png

Have even checked and unchecked both weathers in winterboard just to check and visa versa, hope this helps and thankyou again so much..

Brian Just seen your post while writing mine, i will check this and get back to you, you a true star..

Thankyou

Hi Tim , still not working , are my pics correct and should i have added speech marks either side of my locale ? and sorry again to trouble you..

Brian
    Last edited by readbmr; 2010-08-05 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hi, just posting 3 pics for you to check for me as ive changed within weather.html and even had speech marks either side and still brings up indianapolis !! Just to verify im running 3gs updated to iso4

Pics here http://i36.tinypic.com/4pyr8y.png

http://i34.tinypic.com/211syom.png

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zwg3sp.png

Have even checked and unchecked both weathers in winterboard just to check and visa versa, hope this helps and thankyou again so much..

Brian Just seen your post while writing mine, i will check this and get back to you, you a true star..

Thankyou

Hi Tim , still not working , are my pics correct and should i have added speech marks either side of my locale ? and sorry again to trouble you..

Brian
    Just try out a few things Brian -- I know that Yahoo's Location Codes are always shown with all capital letters so try that, respring, if that doesn't work then remove the quotation marks around the location code and respring...

I just looked at your screenshots and you aren't taking the correct path Brian -- DO NOT GO TO CONFIGS... follow my directions in the post above EXACTLY and it WILL work for you
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-05 at 11:23 PM.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

TC..are you on iOS4 yet..just curious

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    TC..are you on iOS4 yet..just curious
    Nope - on 3.1.2. -- my iP4 is on it's way though...

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Nope - on 3.1.2. -- my iP4 is on it's way though...
    Damn it..lucky you lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have this :

Code:
    /* Digital Clock Config */

/*---------------------------------- 24 Hour Toggle option ----------------------------------*/

var DisplayTwentyFourHourClock = true;

/*---------------------------------- AM, PM Toggle option ----------------------------------*/

var DisplayAMPM = false;

/*---------------------------------- Display Language Options ----------------------------------*/

var English = false;
    var French = true;
    var German = false;
    var Italian = false;
    var Spanish = false;
    var Dutch = false;

/*---------------------------------- Calendar Display Option 1 ----------------------------------*/
    /*-----   Please note if you select Day, Month & Date you will need to move its position.  -----*/

var DisplayDayMonthDate = false;
    var DisplayDayMonth = false;
    var DisplayDay = true;
    var DisplayDayDate = false;
    var DisplayMonthDate = false;
    var DisplayDateMonth = false;
    var DisplayYear = false;

/*--------------------------------- Calendar Display Option 2 ----------------------------------*/
    /*-----   Please note if you select Day, Month & Date you will need to move its position  -----*/
    /*-------------------------------   Please only use one option.  -----------------------------*/

var DisplayDayMonthDateAlt = false;
    var DisplayDayMonthAlt = false;
    var DisplayDayAlt = false;
    var DisplayDayDateAlt = false;
    var DisplayMonthDateAlt = true;
    var DisplayDateMonthAlt = false;
    var DisplayYearAlt = false;

It worked for me. Make sure you are changing it in the correct weather widget. There are 2. One for IOS 3.x and one for IOS 4.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ant_ View Post
    Ello, just bought this off cydia.

How do i get the 5 columns in springboard and stop the icons covering the weatherwidget at the top?
    sorry for the delayed response ant.....

The 5-column springboard is acheived by a Cydia app called "Iconoclasm" -- it allows you to have numerous different rows and columns...

To cover the weather widget you simply download the Cydia app "iBlank" -- then press the iblank icon and select how many blanks you want -- place them over the weather widget and you're set

Hi tim and many thanks for ur help, as i think my config settings are incorrect as was my fault as shouldn't have messed about with that is there any chance u could tell me the codes to put it as it was? So sorry and I just concentrate on the HTML file, bigger screenshot b good of the config default settings or just tell me where I gone wrong, lol, sorry again tim and realy appreciate this and ur help!! Regards Brian..

Also did u mean config settings in iso4 widget ? Thankyou tim and await to hear from you before I mess anything else up!! Lol, cheers
    Last edited by readbmr; 2010-08-06 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Great theme! Im using it on a 3gs w/ Ios4.0.1, works great.A screen shot of the dialer shows 2 missing buttons next to the phone icon. Any Idea's?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cirtess For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iancallaghan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Unfortunately I don't personally have the new phone (still on a 3gs) so i honestly don't know if iconoclasm has been updated for the ip4... i know they had an upgrade for ios4 on 3rd gen devices, but you may want to check cydia and see if it's been updated yet -- as soon as I finish up the ip4 port of the theme (basically going through and making EVERY image in the theme hi-res) i'll shoot you a copy to test

Same thing i mentioned above - soon as I get the theme ported over you're getting a copy to test

-- thanks again everybody for all your help!
    Hi Tim, I managed to get the 5 columns working with a program called funnily enough '5 column springboard' from Rock.
    Are you any nearer in being able to send me over a beta copy to test for you and I will be able to let you know what needs updating for the iPhone4.

Attached is a screenshot from my iP4 - I just need to sort out the clock as Live Clock doesnt work yet on iP4.

Thanks
    Ian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -misc-008.png  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iancallaghan For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    It worked for me. Make sure you are changing it in the correct weather widget. There are 2. One for IOS 3.x and one for IOS 4.
    I use the weather for IOS 4

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast