Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks

how come the iblank icons has the shadow to it.most of the things in this theme its not compatible to my phone,please help..its the 1derful theme.the phone its not compatible on mine and the cydia and the sno cover and the calculator i mean almost everything its not compatible........please help...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    poll -- for the FolderIconBG, which do y'all prefer?:

I like the darker one better personally.

SIMON76:
    Without you giving ANY information about your phone, I'm going to assume you have 3G/S with iOS4. Assuming that, see the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    how come the iblank icons has the shadow to it.
    iBlank 3.1 for iPhone/iPod Released Today – iOS 4 Compatible!

most of the things in this theme its not compatible to my phone,please help..its the 1derful theme. the phone its not compatible on mine and the cydia and the sno cover and the calculator i mean almost everything its not compatible........please help...thanks
    It's not about the theme being incompatible. This theme offers the ABILITY to theme different mods and apps. It's up to THOSE apps (liveclock and snow cover for example) to be compatible with iOS4. Just because those particular apps aren't compatible with your phone, don't fault the creator of the theme. Consider a set of wheels(the apps) not fitting on a car(your phone). You can't fault the person who cleans and polishes the wheels(TC) for them not fitting... it's not his responsibility.

this is what i came up with fella!! lol just messed abit here and there..

what size are ur foldericonbg btw..? the one i am having now is 118x120

it lines up pretty well.. u reckon?

and i would vote folder icon no. 2 pls.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0161.png  

and here is the first page with apples stock icons also themed.

all i did was take the shadow and mask files from ur beta and added it into the 2.0.

fer the folderBG i used 2.0 psd and saved the blank icon frame in a larger size.

LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0162.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jgruberman For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2010-08-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

@TCcentex
    I feel as #1 will look better for the folders. I like #1 a lot, good job!

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the first one better as well. How is the iPhone 4 version coming along TC?
    ]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    ... How is the iPhone 4 version coming along TC?
    It's coming along ok -- I'm really stuck until we get our hands on the stock iP4 theme, but what I've done so far is amazing -- doubling the canvas size opens up a whole new level of possibilities, and I'm essentially re-buidling every image individually so the hi-res version will make you want to throw rocks at the old one

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-08-04), Simon76 (2010-08-04), thetjshow (2010-08-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Tim, I have the Stock iOS4 theme, is the "Stock iPhone 4 Theme" a whole different thing?

Thanks

centex,can you tell me how to get rid of the iblank shadow.i activate it in winterboard still didnt work,thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Hey Tim, I have the Stock iOS4 theme, is the "Stock iPhone 4 Theme" a whole different thing?
    Yup - ios4 was the theme specifically linked to iDevices up to the 3rd generation. It should end up being very similar to the iP4 theme, but it will obviously have differences for the hi-res images, phone dialer, calculator, etc...
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-04 at 10:37 PM.

I can always turn everything off in Winterboard and take more screenshots of mine if you want

Thanks

centex,can you tell me how to get rid of the iblank shadow.i activate it in winterboard still didnt work,thanks
    I'm at work right now and I don't remember off the top oft head, but there is the solution to that issue in the "ios4 theming tips.." sticky thread -- just open the thread and search for "iblank shadow"...

If you can't find it, I'll be happy to get you all squared away as soon as I'm back home

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5378527

Default Hi, just updated to
    Hi Tim, my problem is ive just updated to the latest is04 and cant re-install 1derfull !! ie everytime i try and re-install LiveClock from cydia it puts my iphone into safe mode and i cant get out of it unless i delete LiveClock !! any ideas please, miss this theme, and if helps im running 3gs on new latest is04

Hope to get some help soon regarding problems with liveclock putting my iphone into safemode

Cheers from Brian p-s also does it with SnowCoverPro !!!!! cheers tim
    Last edited by readbmr; 2010-08-04 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    Hi Tim, my problem is ive just updated to the latest is04 and cant re-install 1derfull !! ie everytime i try and re-install LiveClock from cydia it puts my iphone into safe mode and i cant get out of it unless i delete LiveClock !! any ideas please, miss this theme, and if helps im running 3gs on new latest is04

Hope to get some help soon regarding problems with liveclock putting my iphone into safemode

Cheers from Brian p-s also does it with SnowCoverPro !!!!! cheers tim
    This isn't fault of Tim. This is fault of LiveClock and SnowCover. This is a compatibility fault of your phone/software. Like my previous analogy... it has nothing to do with these theme. All this theme does is make the programs look different... it doesn't run/support the programs. You'd have to uninstall those and contact the manufacturer of each program for a solution.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jgruberman View Post
    This isn't fault of Tim. This is fault of LiveClock and SnowCover. This is a compatibility fault of your phone/software. Like my previous analogy... it has nothing to do with these theme. All this theme does is make the programs look different... it doesn't run/support the programs. You'd have to uninstall those and contact the manufacturer of each program for a solution.
    Thanks J - that's just what I was going to say -- if you ever have an issue where the device goes into safe mode that generally means one of the cydia apps you're running is not updated to work with your firmware... I'd disable liveclock and keep an eye out for a liveclock update on cydia over the next week or so... Oh, and 1derful misses you too my friend
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-04 at 11:32 PM.

Very nice theme

I have a little problème with weather

I would to have my city weather (Nancy in France)

This is my Weather-Config.js

Code:
    /* Weather Config */
    /*---------------------------------- SringBoard options ----------------------------------*/

/* SringBoard weather Enabled?

Not used here

var enableWallpaper = true
    */

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetWall = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetWall = "split"

/* 
                                              Style sheets

1. Bottom
    2. Bottom-(White)
    3. Top
    4. Top-(White)
    5. split

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetWall = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconSetWall = "HTC"

/* 
                                              Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon
    4. mau
    5. HTC

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtWall = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconExtWall = ".png"

/* 
                                              Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

/*---------------------------------- Lockscreen options ----------------------------------*/

/* Lockscreen Enabled? */

var enableLockScreen = false

/* SytleSheets Pick one from the list and imput its name after var stylesheetLock = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var stylesheetLock = "LockScreen"

/* 
                                              Style sheets

1. LockScreen

*/

/* Icon Styles Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconSetLock = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconSetLock = "tango"

/* 
                                              Icon Sets

1. klear
    2. tango
    3. rycon

*/

/* Icon Extensions Pick one from the list and imput its name after var iconExtLock = "***** */  /* NEW!! */

var iconExtLock = ".png"

/* 
                                              Icon Extensions

1. .png
    2. .gif

*/

/*---------------------------------- options ----------------------------------*/

/* There are two sources available, 'appleAccuweatherStolen' and 'yahooWeather'. */

var source = "accuWeather"

/*  Two methodes to set up your location depending on the source:
        accuWeather: 'City, State' (e.g. 'Karlsruhe, Germany')
        yahooWeather: 'US zip' or 'location code' (e.g. Uk Dumbarton = UKXX0663 ) */

var locale = "Nancy, France"

/* Set to 'false' for Farenheit. */

var isCelsius = true

/* AccuWeather RealFeel Temperature Enabled? */

var useRealFeel = false

/* Update interval */

var updateInterval = 300
    And i have this

Can you help me ?

Many thank's

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-05)

Thanks

Change "Nancy, France" next to Var Locale to "FRXX6724" and respring -- glad you're enjoying the theme

I'd like to make a suggestion:

I suggest that the text message sound be different/longer/louder. Numerous occasions my phone has been on the kitchen table and it was quiet enough to where I didn't hear the text come in. I think it's just a little beep if I'm not mistaken.... just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Change "Nancy, France" next to Var Locale to "FRXX6724" and respring -- glad you're enjoying the theme
    For those wondering how this code was obtained, and need one similar for outside the US... do the following:

1. Go to National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report

2. Input the city, in this instance I typed Bangkok

3. Take the URL from the next page, find the part of it that has 4 letters, and 4 numbers IE: THXX0002 and input that where you would normally place the zipcode
    Last edited by jgruberman; 2010-08-05 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jgruberman For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-05)

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast