Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

holaa tc!! could I be one of the honored few to test ur iPhone 4 version out pls..?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Most of my icons are not converting to your theme. I have iPhone 4 with 2.0 version of 1derful from Cydia. Have winterboard and snowcover pro installed. Is there a particular order I need to place things in winterboard? What needs to be installed and checked off?

TC - I have an iPhone 4 and have your theme applied to mine... works for the most part.

Send me a PM and let me know what images/screens you need taken and I will get whatever you need for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jgruberman For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Most of my icons are not converting to your theme. I have iPhone 4 with 2.0 version of 1derful from Cydia. Have winterboard and snowcover pro installed. Is there a particular order I need to place things in winterboard? What needs to be installed and checked off?
    the auto create is not fully functional yet guys with the iphone 4.. so i guess we just have to wait out abit.. or u could make them individually and placed them in the icon folder of the theme if u really cant wait..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Thanks TJ - for all users on the iPhone 4, no complete themes are fully functional just yet... Since jailbreak just occured te theme creator community is working hard to figure out all the issues, an keep in mind that a lot of the 3,000+ images Ina complete theme need to be doubled in size from the original theme to appear as they should at the higher resolution of the iPhone 4. Rest assured I will get out a compatable version asap, and I truly appreciate all your patience and understanding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-03)

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Thanks TJ - for all users on the iPhone 4, no complete themes are fully functional just yet... Since jailbreak just occured te theme creator community is working hard to figure out all the issues, an keep in mind that a lot of the 3,000+ images Ina complete theme need to be doubled in size from the original theme to appear as they should at the higher resolution of the iPhone 4. Rest assured I will get out a compatable version asap, and I truly appreciate all your patience and understanding
    Do you need any screenies taken from the iPhone 4? Mine seems to work for the most part. Just the dialer, and a few misc things don't

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jgruberman For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Thanks TJ - for all users on the iPhone 4, no complete themes are fully functional just yet... Since jailbreak just occured the theme creator community is working hard to figure out all the issues, an keep in mind that a lot of the 3,000+ images in a complete theme need to be doubled in size from the original theme to appear as they should at the higher resolution of the iPhone 4. Rest assured I will get out a compatable version asap, and I truly appreciate all your patience and understanding
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-03 at 07:48 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-03)

Thanks TJ - for all users on the iPhone 4, no complete themes are fully functional just yet... Since jailbreak just occured the theme creator community is working hard to figure out all the issues, an keep in mind that a lot of the 3,000+ images In a complete theme need to be doubled in size from the original theme to appear as they should at the higher resolution of the iPhone 4. Rest assured I will get out a compatable version asap, and I truly appreciate all your patience and understanding
    and you have never let me down yet! im sure you will come up with some great updates fer all of us!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone iancallaghan's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone who jailbreaks their iPhone 4 and has access to winterboard, let me know if you're interested in testing out 1derful hi-res for iPhone 4........
    I would love to test it for you TC. Is it possible to get the 5 columns on the iPhone 4 yet?

Thanks
    Ian

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iancallaghan For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

anyone who jailbreaks their iPhone 4 and has access to winterboard, let me know if you're interested in testing out 1derful hi-res for iPhone 4........
    I would be happy to test. Just let me know.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jgruberman View Post
    Do you need any screenies taken from the iPhone 4? Mine seems to work for the most part. Just the dialer, and a few misc things don't

That would be awesome J - I'd love to see some screen shots! -- The theme isn't set up for the new iPhone 4 so hopefully the low-res images don't look too blurry... I'm in the process of updating all the images so the theme will pop on the new device...

I'd be happy to test for you. I have iPhone 4 and winterboard. Oh and a lot of free time

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jgruberman For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iancallaghan View Post
    I would love to test it for you TC. Is it possible to get the 5 columns on the iPhone 4 yet?

Thanks
    Ian
    Unfortunately I don't personally have the new phone (still on a 3gs) so i honestly don't know if iconoclasm has been updated for the ip4... i know they had an upgrade for ios4 on 3rd gen devices, but you may want to check cydia and see if it's been updated yet -- as soon as I finish up the ip4 port of the theme (basically going through and making EVERY image in the theme hi-res) i'll shoot you a copy to test

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    I would be happy to test. Just let me know.
    Same thing i mentioned above - soon as I get the theme ported over you're getting a copy to test

-- thanks again everybody for all your help!

That would be awesome J - I'd love to see some screen shots! -- The theme isn't set up for the new iPhone 4 so hopefully the low-res images don't look too blurry... I'm in the process of updating all the images so the theme will pop on the new device...
    What screens do you need? Also do you want them with or without the 1derful theme applied?

Thanks

With the theme, and as many screens you can, so I can see where I need to focus my attention - thanks!

With the theme, and as many screens you can, so I can see where I need to focus my attention - thanks!
    Since I'm on my phone at work, can you either pm or email me your email address? I can email the screenshots directly from my phone. Got a bunch of 'em. [email protected]

You've got a lot of mail. Let me know what other shots you need. Good luck!
    Last edited by jgruberman; 2010-08-04 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following User Says Thank You to jgruberman For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-04)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jgruberman View Post
    Since I'm on my phone at work, can you either pm or email me your email address? I can email the screenshots directly from my phone. Got a bunch of 'em. [email protected]
    thanks J -- sent you my email....

----------------------------------------------------------

I finally took the plunge and ordered my ip4 this morning, and should be getting the new phone in my hot hands in a couple days... then i'm poking around in that bad boy and getting my theme set up

thanks J -- sent you my email....
    lol, you're too slow.... I already sent them all back to you

----------------------------------------------------------
    I finally took the plunge and ordered my ip4 this morning, and should be getting the new phone in my hot hands in a couple days... then i'm poking around in that bad boy and getting my theme set up
    Hopefully you get it in a few days depending where you ordered it from... got mine from the AT&T store and it was backordered when I placed the order. Took me 6 days from order to product arrival. Fortunately I'm in Dallas and the shipping warehouse is in Fort Worth so their 2 day shipping turned out to be overnight
    Last edited by jgruberman; 2010-08-04 at 04:58 PM.

TC thanks fer the beta!! and i must say it works great and icons and most UI are looking SWEET HD!! hah!!

and i tried mixing them up abit with 1derful 2.0 and i think i have a full theme with auto create and all mate!! am running that now on the iphone4!!

Thanks

poll -- for the FolderIconBG, which do y'all prefer?:

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    TC thanks fer the beta!! and i must say it works great and icons and most UI are looking SWEET HD!! hah!!

and i tried mixing them up abit with 1derful 2.0 and i think i have a full theme with auto create and all mate!! am running that now on the iphone4!!

did you have t edit the hi-re images at all? Like deleting the "@2x" from the file names?
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-04 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast