Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

glad to help Brian

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright I'll do that tutorial for the auto-create. You know when you double tap home it shows your open apps, and when you slide to the right it shows the music player widget. Is that themed? ThanksTC , and the latest version of 1derful doesn't have the autocreate right?
    ]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Alright I'll do that tutorial for the auto-create. You know when you double tap home it shows your open apps, and when you slide to the right it shows the music player widget. Is that themed? ThanksTC , and the latest version of 1derful doesn't have the autocreate right?
    The auto-create works for the latest version for both 3g and ios4 for the last generation iPhone, but there are issues with winterboard and the iPhone 4 right now, so unfortunately lots of stuff isn't theming correctly on the new phone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1derful for iPhone 4 -- lockscreen battery

Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-03 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hello Tim!! and wow!! that battery would look real goon on the 4!! how's progress coming up with the 1derful HD?? lol is it tough to make..? n I wondered y the AppStore apps aren't theming but thanks to ur last post, 1der no more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    hello Tim!! and wow!! that battery would look real goon on the 4!! how's progress coming up with the 1derful HD?? lol is it tough to make..? n I wondered y the AppStore apps aren't theming but thanks to ur last post, 1der no more.
    thanks TJ

it's actually tons easier in my opinion... the images are double the size of the 3g so there's a lot more space for details...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-03)

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    anyone who jailbreaks their iPhone 4 and has access to winterboard, let me know if you're interested in testing out 1derful hi-res for iPhone 4........
    I have two jailbroken iPhone 4s(mine and my wife's) that i would be happy to use to test your theme if you like. Your iphone 4 theme looks very good from what you have posted so far!

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    anyone interested in trying out my new shelves, take these images and place them right on top of your current wallpaper. Remove the top shelf if you plan on running the weather widget. Here's a 5-row and 4-row... let me know what you think!
    You wouldn't happen to have the 640x960 versions of these would you? They definitely look very nice
    Last edited by taco-man; 2010-08-03 at 02:26 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taco-man View Post
    I have two jailbroken iPhone 4s(mine and my wife's) that i would be happy to use to test your theme if you like. Your iphone 4 theme looks very good from what you have posted so far!
    Taco, you've got awesome timing -- i think i may have just stumbled across the secret to iPhone 4 hi-res theming and I'm going through my theme right now and applying the magic... i'll send you a link in a few hours

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-03)

Thats what I like to hear Tim, you are for sure one of the real go getters on MMI. Can't wait to see what you find out...

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

ok -- i've got a SUPER beta of 1derful for iPhone 4... it's only got a few native icons skinned, and the autcreate SHOULD work for app store icons... there are some UIButtons themed, the wallpaper, lockscreen and lockscreen charging battery should all work if the rumor i heard is correct... only problem is i am sadly without an iPhone 4 so I need some of you guys to test it out for me -- if you'd like to give it a test-run and provide some feedback it would be greatly appreciated --

please post here in the next 30 minutes or so if you'd like a copy

Quote Originally Posted by taco-man View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have the 640x960 versions of these would you? They definitely look very nice
    yes - i'll include a seperate file for a 4 or 5-row option
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-03 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im around Tim if you want to email me

Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

Hey TC can u send me the link please!! I'd love To test this theme on my ip4!!! Thank you man!!

Thanks for the link TC. Here is a list of things that worked for me: Auto-Create App Store icons, sms background, UI sounds. The wallpaper didnt work, nor did the normal icons (stock icons). Statusbar wasnt themed along with many other things. Hope this helped a bit!!! Edit: loading screen for safari worked too lol
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-08-03 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ]

Thanks

Hey TC can u send me the link please!! I'd love To test this theme on my ip4!!! Thank you man!!

Thanks for the link TC. Here is a list of things that worked for me: Auto-Create App Store icons, sms background, UI sounds. The wallpaper didnt work, nor did the normal icons (stock icons). Statusbar wasnt themed along with many other things. Hope this helped a bit!!! Edit: loading screen for safari worked too lol
    care to share a couple screenies? i dont have the 4 so i'm anxious to see what the stuff that works looks like.... i themed some buttons in the app store - can you tell me if they themed on your device?

thanks shady

Thanks

Sure i will post screenies hang on!!!! Screenshots posted
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-08-03 at 05:20 AM.
    ]

TC you have a PM with pics

Gone Baby Gone

Thanks

]

Thanks

DAMMIT

the auto-skinning icons look nice... i'm just going to have to wait for someone to post a stock iPhone 4 theme so I can set it up right

--- by the way, if you guys want to go through the files in the beta i sent and delete the characters "@2x" from the end of the pngs, i think the wallpapers and a lot of the other images will theme... the @2x trick worked for the auto skinning deal but not for anything else evidently...
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-03 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks

Yea the auto-create icons do look really nice . dont worry my friend people will start to find solutions .
    ]

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

TC,you truly are awesome.
    You dont have an iPhone4,and already porting your theme...
    KEEP THE GOOD WORK
    I will get an iPhone4 later this month.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-09)

Thanks

TC how do I theme the folders? Have you imported that yet? Thanks man :-)

Hey guys the weather widget works for iPhone 4- 2 questions- how do i change location and icon set? thanks!
    nevermind got it
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-08-03 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ]

raising the bar....lol Now I have to hurry and get this working!! How do we resize the icons so their not blurry or pixilated?

I have had about 4 or 5 people beta testing AfterHours just using the regular 4.0 theme Halten heled with and they seem to think it is working fine besides the few minor bugs that I think is winterboard issus.

If anybody figures out the Auto icons and the phone keypad let me know asap please!!

GReat work TC you inspire me to work harder for the peps here!!!

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast