Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    And ye meant ios4 and ye you no what i mean, lol, thankyou for correcting me

Brian

your very welcome, and again many many thanks, Great Theme and will let you no re any icons i need and anything else aswell, oh did you also mention in previous post that the iblunova will change in the next update or can i change myself using ifile etc ?
    you sure can - you can save the image i posted above and drop it in the theme's icons folder. There's also a psd file in the main theme folder that has an icon template if you have photoshop and would like to create your own

Quote Originally Posted by farrow.zachary View Post
    PDANet Icon?
    here you go zach
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Your Theme TC..getting real popular!! and rightly so

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Your Theme TC..getting real popular!! and rightly so
    Thanks my friend -- everybody's finally drinking the kool-aid

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Thanks my friend -- everybody's finally drinking the kool-aid
    lol..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31)

Thanks

take a peak into the future - 1derful hi res on iPhone 4

Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-31 at 05:52 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-07-31)

Wow that looks great! I hope they have a jb when I upgrade next year

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31)

looking good Tim, here's my little mashup/mod (i'm just a sucker for shelves lol)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobile-photo-jul-30-2010-11-06-03-pm.jpg   -mobile-photo-jul-30-2010-11-06-15-pm.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    looking good Tim, here's my little mashup/mod (i'm just a sucker for shelves lol)
    WOW - that looks great Jim!

----------------------------------------------------------------
    fyi -- i'm going to trick out the layer effects on my iPhone 4 theme graphics so the mock-up I posted above is just to show how amazing the hi-res is going to look... the larger canvas is proving to allow for a ton of options and i think y'all know me well enough now to know that I'm going to trick the **** out of this

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-07-31), thetjshow (2010-07-31), ziggy7 (2010-07-31)

hey tc!! been busy with getting my hands on the phone and finally got it the iPhone 4!! woohoo!!

and mate just wanna give a toast to u and the distance you have came since u started theming. and a the help u have been here too! cheers mate!! and also to all those who have helped him one way or another, props goes out to u too fellas! im a serial theme junkie and you have fed my addiction in sumptuous amounts. n for that I thank u!!

and here's one to "the" and and YOUR future! cheers!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31)

Thanks

now here's a look into a 1derful iphone 4

1derful iPhone 4 with shelves option...

Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-01 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-08-01)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice theme!! This will look awesome on iPhone 4!!
    ]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-01)

Have you done a video of your theme for ppl to see Tim? I have yet to see any theme of the weeks for a while now whats up with that? I am so ready to release my theme this is definitly become an addiction, lol

Thanks

anyone interested in trying out my new shelves, take these images and place them right on top of your current wallpaper. Remove the top shelf if you plan on running the weather widget. Here's a 5-row and 4-row... let me know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -shelves-4row.png   -shelves-5row.png  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-01 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks

anyone who jailbreaks their iPhone 4 and has access to winterboard, let me know if you're interested in testing out 1derful hi-res for iPhone 4........

I can help Tim if you need me, just got done with the JB on my new 4

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-02)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I am DEFINETELY interested on testing this beautiful theme on my j'bed iPhone 4 . and also how do i setup autocreate appstore icons and do the ipod multitasking widget? Thanks man!!
    ]

27. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-02)

Thanks

Thanks guys! I'm working on my hi-res version right now and should have something ready for you to test-drive within the next couple days

Shady - I started a tutorial thread that is now a sticky on how to create the files needed to auto-skin AppStore icons.. Can you provide more detail on exactly what you mean by the iPod multitasking?

Default Anybody Help Me ? Please with 1Derful
    Hi all, installed this awesum theme and i still cant get the weather locale correct within ifile !! ie i edit and enter my yahoo local id and it still comes up with iandianapolis !!! is that the default locale already set within the widget,3g theme....is it because i have to disable/enable anything in winterboard to correct this? and also if anybody wants to give my location "bournemouth/united kingdom" a go id appreciate it and then maybe i can see where im going wrong, also would be good if you can perhaps attach a photo with the settings for me if it works,

Also finally can somebody take a look at this photo, my lockscreen is not rite, ie when i lock my iphone the half the bluebox is missing !! ie i can only see the lockscreen and half of the blue box...photo link for that is http://i31.tinypic.com/2i6j37m.png and i may aswell add the other photo link with the locale code i have which is http://i31.tinypic.com/2ewfyxi.png

Thankyou and hope i can fianally get this sorted as its getting annoying as this is such a great theme...Also if helps i have at the moment 5 apps in dock at bottom and 4 apps acrross by 3 down , i had to create so many iblanks to enable to work correctly, here is a photo link aswell of my homescreen/weather !! http://i25.tinypic.com/4jvyg8.png

Thanks again all, what a fantastic theme/better than eightos i think..

Brian

30. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    Hi all, installed this awesum theme and i still cant get the weather locale correct within ifile !! ie i edit and enter my yahoo local id and it still comes up with iandianapolis !!! is that the default locale already set within the widget,3g theme....is it because i have to disable/enable anything in winterboard to correct this? and also if anybody wants to give my location "bournemouth/united kingdom" a go id appreciate it and then maybe i can see where im going wrong, also would be good if you can perhaps attach a photo with the settings for me if it works,

Also finally can somebody take a look at this photo, my lockscreen is not rite, ie when i lock my iphone the half the bluebox is missing !! ie i can only see the lockscreen and half of the blue box...photo link for that is http://i31.tinypic.com/2i6j37m.png and i may aswell add the other photo link with the locale code i have which is http://i31.tinypic.com/2ewfyxi.png

Thankyou and hope i can fianally get this sorted as its getting annoying as this is such a great theme...Also if helps i have at the moment 5 apps in dock at bottom and 4 apps acrross by 3 down , i had to create so many iblanks to enable to work correctly, here is a photo link aswell of my homescreen/weather !! http://i25.tinypic.com/4jvyg8.png

Thanks again all, what a fantastic theme/better than eightos i think..

Brian

Hi Brian Let's get you all squared away my friend...

the picture of your lockscreen looks perfect - the lockscreen should have the blue underlay behind the slider just like it's showing in your pic, and the top blue box only takes up the middle of the screen because it is meant to act as a frame for the standard iDevice lockscreen clock and date..

for the weather widget, if it's showing indianapolis then you have selected the weather widget for ios4 - if you want the one for ios3 it should show San Antonio by default. Remember, this theme comes with 2 different versions of the weather widget, one for ios4 and one for 3g -- make sure you have the correct one for your iDevice's operating system. I seem to remember that you were on an iDevice that is NOT running ios4, so go to winterboard and make sure you have the weather widget 3g checked off, and make sure it is placed ABOVE the slave 1derful theme 2.0 file on the winterboard list. Since you are running the widget 3g version, go to the var locale (1derfulWeatherWidget3g.Theme/ Widgets/ Configs/Weather-Config.js/) and enter the location code of UKXX0021 under var locale.

If this doesn't work, do me a favor and let me know exactly what OS you're running on your device and post a screenshot of your winterboard list showing what's checked off -- we'll get you all squared away
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-02 at 05:12 PM.

Hi and YES YES YES All ok now thanks to you, knew id get t here in the end !! lol, many thanks and now have BOURNEMOUTH Showing, Yippeeeeeee, lol, and also just to say again this is an awesum theme and cant put my iphone down, but guess what after all that i now want to upgrade to the
    is04 as i believe the jailbreak is now up and running !!! Yippeeeeee, better read it 1st incase i have to update via Itunes 1st then Jailbreak it after...I no this is going of subject but is the new is04 and after jailbreaking still make the iphone 3gs run faster or slower as have been reading several issues, Anyway Thankyou again for your help and a GREAT THEME, btw i have an Iphone 3gs Running 3.1.3

Again Thankyou

33. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-08-02)

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast