Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Back from the park and back 2 work! LOL! I wish I could get one of you two to do a screen recording of AfterHours so I could post in the thread =) that would be awsome! I tried and I caint download the dang app! GRRR

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope 3G here. My "Pwned4Life" Device

I'll see about a recording your theme... This theme deserves it.

@FreeApple
    Finished the finishing touches to the AfterHours beta. I fixed the loader for you. Everything is working like a charm. I'm preparing to send it to you right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been nice enough to support me and June for themes of the week

i hope they give it to June because he could really use some good news right now....

thanks again averyone - it really is nice to know that you're hard work is appreciated

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-07-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Tim, it was a pleasure helping you to complete this incredible theme. It really is 1derful and the name describes it perfectly. It was a fun time. I'll be keeping my eyes open for any other themes you will start making, so I'll be able to help. After all I'm hopefully getting a laptop soon. TCcentex you have great talent, don't stop doing what you're doing, since you're so good at it. Looking forward to the future Tim.
    -Halten77

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-29)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

TC..your such a nice guy dude, you make me wanna cry everytime you say something nice lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    TC..your such a nice guy dude, you make me wanna cry everytime you say something nice lol
    my first couple attempts at a theme had the same effect

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-07-30)

iBlueNova

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by is2009 View Post
    iBlueNova
    Did you post this in the correct thread? I have both of these apps' icons themed in the icons folder already...

icons themed
    iBlueNova

Default Wow !!
    Wow hi all, just been reading all 17 pages and wow i think im guna get this theme in the next 30 minutes , lol, it looks awesum, i got eightos running at the moment but this looks truely the best from what feedback ive been reading, ok 1 silly question , as its now up and running on cydia do i take it that the weather icons/themes have all been sorted or do i still have to do anything manualy ? going to get it as soon as i have some feedback on this, gota beat eightos ye ...

Thankyou and well done from me aswell, even if i am a newbie !!

Brian

14. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    Wow hi all, just been reading all 17 pages and wow i think im guna get this theme in the next 30 minutes , lol, it looks awesum, i got eightos running at the moment but this looks truely the best from what feedback ive been reading, ok 1 silly question , as its now up and running on cydia do i take it that the weather icons/themes have all been sorted or do i still have to do anything manualy ? going to get it as soon as i have some feedback on this, gota beat eightos ye ...

Thankyou and well done from me aswell, even if i am a newbie !!

Brian
    Get it, get it, get it!!! runs great on my 3G

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-30)

Default Thankyou
    Hi and just about to go and get it for my iphone 3gs...3.1.3 jailbroken of course, what about the weather icon issue and themes/ui sounds ? are they all fixed now in the paid app ?

Cheers from brian

18. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-30)

Thanks

Hi and just about to go and get it for my iphone 3gs...3.1.3 jailbroken of course, what about the weather icon issue and themes/ui sounds ? are they all fixed now in the paid app ?

Cheers from brian
    Aye..i believe there all fixed being the Final version

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-30)

Thanks

Cheers from brian
    Thanks so much for your interest! The current version listed on Cydia is 2.0, which is fully compatable with all versions up to ios4. All the weather widget items were already working fine on ios3, but just needed some tweaking to work on ios4 which IndyChris was nice enough to help me with and is all squared away. The theme is ready for you bro! Let me know how it compares to ocho

Default Thankyou
    Hey hi ya, nice to get a post from the develeper, looks grear and thanks thats all i needed to no, geeting as we speak...Thankyou again for the info and hey cant wait till they jailbreak the os4 as i wana upgrade to that a-s-a-p

Thanks again from brian,, Keep up the good work as i will be following you for more great themes..

Brian

23. The Following User Says Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by is2009 View Post
    icons themed
    iBlueNova
    the 2nd one is in the icon folder of the main theme (Library/Themes/1derful theme 2.0.theme / Icons...)

but thank you so much for pointing out iBlueNova - that one is missing and I'll be sure to include it in the next update
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks

Hey hi ya, nice to get a post from the develeper, looks grear and thanks thats all i needed to no, geeting as we speak...Thankyou again for the info and hey cant wait till they jailbreak the os4 as i wana upgrade to that a-s-a-p

Thanks again from brian,, Keep up the good work as i will be following you for more great themes..

Brian
    iOS4 is Jailbroken
    You mean iPhone 4

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-30)

Thanks

Brian
    You got it Brian - please let me know if there's anything I can do to help, if i can theme any of your cydia icons that might be missing, if you'd like a custom lockscreen, etc... i really hope you enjoy the theme - thanks again -- Tim

Default Hi and thanks
    And ye meant ios4 and ye you no what i mean, lol, thankyou for correcting me

Brian

your very welcome, and again many many thanks, Great Theme and will let you no re any icons i need and anything else aswell, oh did you also mention in previous post that the iblunova will change in the next update or can i change myself using ifile etc ?

Cheers Last paragrapgh was meant for TIM !!!! CHEERS Hope you see this one !!! Thanks
    Last edited by readbmr; 2010-07-30 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to readbmr For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31), ziggy7 (2010-07-30)

31. The Following User Says Thank You to farrow.zachary For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-31)

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast