Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1derful theme.. ios4 ready and available on Cydia and Rock

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

i use Live Weather Icon from Cydia for my standard setup and the app allows you to adjust all the settings from the iPhone's general settings and the fail-proof mode for the source of the weather that i've found is in fact titled "iPhone Weather" -- it taps directly into the phone's weather, so it has to be possible..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-23)

huh.... I will have to check this out! SOUNDS LEGITT!

so this is possible to plug this app or mod into a theme for the weather? is that what is being said?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    huh.... I will have to check this out! SOUNDS LEGITT!

so this is possible to plug this app or mod into a theme for the weather? is that what is being said?
    You betcha my friend -- download "WeatherIcon" from Cydia -- it's free -- all you have to do after that point is theme the icon and you're done!

Check out either one of my themes - I have it in both, and you can see how simple it is

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-07-23)

WOW caint believe I never knew this! Thanks man Iam downloading right now!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-23)

Thanks

WOW caint believe I never knew this! Thanks man Iam downloading right now!
    Glad I could help -- it would be absolutely amazing if we could figure out someway to get the weather widgets to link into the same iPhone Weather option that WeatherIcon does....

By the way -- time to change your avatar -- you got the official title now

LOL yup guess so...

I think I know how to at leat tap into the weather.app, it will take some finagling but I think it is possible. In the HTML instead of leaving the src"" blank we would write in the var/source! then the wallpaper and configure me .css will have to reflect this as well. I will be trying for days now until either I get it or realize that its impossible for ME!

I am a determined person and once I start its hard for me to stop unless I succeed! LMAO

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-24)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

For the WeatherIcon All you need to do is under the appropiate bundles and folders specify frames for it and then the images that go inside. I know on the Nine thread there were quite a few WeatherIcon widgets that filled up the center of the springboard.

Forgot to mention that the frames and images can be any size
    FreeApple I would love to see what kind of crazy stuff you get together since after all you know HTML pretty well. I know that Snow is going to be using WeatherIcon for his iNav mod of Absolute.
    Maybe if you want to know more about the way WeatherIcon works you can talk to themers who use it. Obviously TC did, Z and K both have. And I know that bars 24k has. (I love that theme)
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-24 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-24)

I know enough html to get by but it takes me days to write a code that actually works! I have a hard time with CSS and that is where all the action happens!

That sounds pretty easy though I will have to check into it here soon and maybee we can get the theme to collaberate with the settings feature like TC was saying!... thats going to be the dificult part!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-24)

Thanks

sounds like YOU'RE the mad coder A.C.

-----------------------------------------------------
    I wanted to tell anybody that's waiting for the theme to be released that I really appreciate your patience. I submitted the theme to both Cydia and Rock about 2 weeks ago, but I think that the ios4/iPhone4 release has put the Devs from both in a mad frenzy to update all their packages...

The theme is done and has been, I'm almost done porting it over to ios4 and I'm having a couple gracious people test it out as soon as i finish... but anyone interested is more than welcome to post a request here or PM me if you'd like to beta-test (for FREE people - my MMi bretheren need only ask ) while I wait for the stores to list it for sale

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

No LAWL. And what is an A.C. ?????
    I feel like I should know

LMAO!!!! You are somthing else Viiolent! Why should you know?

AC are my real names initials bro thats all!

Thanks

LMAO!!!! You are somthing else Viiolent! Why should you know?

AC are my real names initials bro thats all!
    LOVE the new avatar buddy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: finished up the ios4 upgrade on this theme and sent it out to a couple beta testers since i don't have ios4 on my personal device... let me know if anyone else on ios4 would like to test it out too - i could use all the help i can get
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-25 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-25)

Thanks

for my ios4 beta testers, can you all help me with these following issues? I want to get rid of that lockscreen LCD background over the clock - thought I made the appropriate files transparent... it looks like my folderswitcherBG image isn't applying correctly for the categories background... the folder icon doesn't seem to be theming to my custom icon (although the little icons inside it worked),... the facebook loading screen wifi image and battery on the status bar should have a black border (those status bar images should have a white border on the silver status bar and black border on the black status bar..),...my springboard dock is pushing up the dock icons and the lockscreen slider is misaligned...

Thanks again for all your help guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.png   -photo2.png   -photo3.png   -photo4.png  
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-07-25 at 05:37 PM.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

How you finding iOS4 TC?

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

the thing over the clock is BarLCD located in com.apple.TelephonyUI in ois4.

for folder icons make a themeed icom called FoldericonBG loacated in com.apple.sbringboard

on your dock issue u need the 4 dock opng files loacated in com.apple.springboard SBDockBG, SBDockBG-old SBDock-Landscape SBDock-Portrait make all the transpaperent if your dock it part of the wallpaper.

your atatus bar batery make these are all loacated in UIImages on ios4 looks like your battery fill is out of alignment the stock ios4 Silver_ and Black_BatteryDrainingInsides are 3x8 pix i lined mine up by making them 3x20 and adjuting them line up with the Silver_and Black_BatteryDrainingBG
    Hope this helps u out .. I will have to think about your other questions for a bit top help with theme
    on the lockscreen sliders u can try remaking them goping form the Stock ios4 files if that doesent work u can do what I did open these images ip in photoshop use your screenshot as a guide and move the bottombarbkgnd's images down inside the canvas area this methoad my take a few attempts to get it perfect though
    Last edited by flybritn; 2010-07-25 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    How you finding iOS4 TC?
    I still haven't taken the plunge - waiting for confirmation that more cydia/rock apps, widgets etc are ios4 ready... i fear change

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    the thing over the clock is BarLCD located in com.apple.TelephonyUI in ois4.

for folder icons make a themeed icom called FoldericonBG loacated in com.apple.sbringboard

on your dock issue u need the 4 dock opng files loacated in com.apple.springboard SBDockBG, SBDockBG-old SBDock-Landscape SBDock-Portrait make all the transpaperent if your dock it part of the wallpaper.
    AND THIS IS WHY BRI IS FLY EVERYONE!

Thanks so much bro! -- I know you went through the same thing so I really appreciate your help -- I still haven't had a chance to look into the email you sent but I'll definitely get back to you today my friend (late night last night -- nursing a little hangover -- way too old for that s#@t)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-07-25)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

I miss a good hangover! NOT realy i miss the buzz i had to stop getting to tipsy on alcahol, as i got older the hangovers got worse lol

Got this installed. It's looking good! The Facebook loading screen does use the Silver Wifi and Status bars. I noticed the same thing on the SMS and Email screens. Best way to tell is that the clock is black..

Is the weather widget working for other testers? Mine is stuck on Loading..

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    Got this installed. It's looking good! The Facebook loading screen does use the Silver Wifi and Status bars. I noticed the same thing on the SMS and Email screens. Best way to tell is that the clock is black..

Is the weather widget working for other testers? Mine is stuck on Loading..
    was that after you did your magic on it Chris?

Nope, I just noticed that it was the original version..

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-25)

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast