Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Coming Soon. Maginot

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Default DO NOT POST IN HERE!! THIS IS COMPLetely canceled
    Dont post in here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-4-em-os.png  
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-07-10 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Updated Pcs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

togomaku (2010-06-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

nice wallpaper lol
    ]

Thanks

Strangely Enough I made i byaccident while I was making a Circular gradient... I made one with pure black with a white center gradient. and wasnt paying atention and accidently applied Filter>Artisitic>Watercolor
    It made that. I WAS LIKE WOAH

Here is the PSD for the icon... Im not sure if it going to be the final Icon set but oh well it does look nice

Oopppsss... Not sure where it went but I cant find my PSD. Think its in trash... Heres a blank PNG of it though. It still works good and in a way better becuz the PSD made the red become see through when you insert an icon
    Download link...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-27 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Do you guys like these? Just made them like 5 minutes ago. Im putting up the PSD for the Icon up and an image of the base wallpaper... These are still very early in so it is subject to change...

Here is the link to download the new PSD. So you can all see how I made this thing.
    PSD Download---> Icon temp for maginot.psd

Ummm so I just made this in Illustrator/Photoshop... PLEASE Do you think this should be the centerpiece/BG of this theme... I think it looks sick and the black/blue matches almost perfectly... Of COurse that M is for Maginot.. Although Im thinking about changing it to just "Em OS"
    Comments are GOOD

Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-27 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont really like the wallpaper but i think the thing with the M in it is pretty cool
    ]

i love the glowing blue on the dark background but maybe the design itself could be improved?

Thanks

Hmmm. Thanks for the feedback guys. Illustrator is a good tool once you figure It out (Aka what I spent this weekend doing). Hey you guys seenthat little hand icon too right??? I must have put it there or something.... I don't remember it being there but oh well simple fix... Thanks raptors for the feedback! I admire your gold title! Maybe one day I'll have one of those. When you guys say you don't like the background but you do like the little button thing (im not actually sure what it was, I just was messing with illustrator and Photoshop) like what do you mean? What needs to be changed? I love the color scheme so far.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Hmmm. Thanks for the feedback guys. Illustrator is a good tool once you figure It out (Aka what I spent this weekend doing). Hey you guys seenthat little hand icon too right??? I must have put it there or something.... I don't remember it being there but oh well simple fix... Thanks raptors for the feedback! I admire your gold title! Maybe one day I'll have one of those. When you guys say you don't like the background but you do like the little button thing (im not actually sure what it was, I just was messing with illustrator and Photoshop) like what do you mean? What needs to be changed? I love the color scheme so far.
    nice job with the button, if anyone else wants to make this button here's the link.
    How to Create a Highly Detailed Hi-Tech Power Button | Psdtuts+

Thanks

^^ Thanks dude! I was looking for the link... I used the first half of it to make the shape. I needed to learn Illustrator. But I couldnt remember the link or website.. Thanks for posting it. Im plannin on doing a bunch of tweakin on this though

Here is what I have for my color scheme... This may end up being the home page of the Theme... HAvent tested out where i can put the icons but ill find out soon...

This is so far my favorite BG yet.
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-27 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Try putting an led clock in place of the M and creating a widget out of with some function, maybe try pogo plank and change the size and make the catagories turn around the widget.

Thanks

Hmm thats interesting... Umm quick question (Im still a new member of JB community ) With Iconoclasm can you place icons anywhere you want? you dont have to stick with rows and columns?

Hmm heres a quick 5 minute rough of the suggested LED widget... How do you code widgets though? I know how to weather but not clock. What do i need to do for those?

Im gonna donwload ALIEN1974's HTC HD2 theme and ill look at the coding for that. Maybe that will give me a clue
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-27 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's all .js, google js clock and threres already clock code you can put in easy, then it's all in placing the code correctly, trial and error makes for quick learning. And yes with iconoclasm you can place icons wherever you would like.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-06-27)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

ViiOLENT.HD//...looking cool so far

wow looks really awesome cant wait for your widget

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    It's all .js, google js clock and threres already clock code you can put in easy, then it's all in placing the code correctly, trial and error makes for quick learning. And yes with iconoclasm you can place icons wherever you would like.
    OH! Yes ill look it up! Thanks a ton dude

Nice work. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-06-27)

I'm patiently waiting on the fix for my new phone so that I can make my new theme.

Thanks

Ah. Will you use Spirit to JB or will you wait or redSn0w or whatever?

Thanks Zausser! I love your themes! Especially the Nine theme! I love how it looks and just how much support youve given it along with others. Ahem (Like 5 colors mods and 2 weather Mods)

What are the Resolutions for the Icons on i4?
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-06-27 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast