Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Finality OS V1.1

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Default [RELEASE] Finality OS V1.1
    If you have been looking at this forum you have probably seen this theme with at least 5 different looks. Well finally I found EVERY glitch and fixed them. Skinned as much as I could stomach and in the process Redid the entire Icon/Springboard set at least 7 times.... This theme really has been a learning experience and I hope that everyone likes. I personally feel like this is a worthy theme to be on the ModMyi.com Repo along with all of you AMAZING themers out there. Special Thanks goes to TCCentex for encouraging this newbie to make this theme.

Screenshots of Finality OS V1.1:

If you cant afford it for .99c or are a Mod/Gold Title Theme Creator PM me and ill send you the theme.

Setup Instructions:
    Installation Requirements:
    SpringJumps
    FiveIRows
    Five Icon Dock
    Five Column SpringBoard (If you want 9 Icons on the main part of the page instead of 6, It looks better with 9 bu to each his own.)
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    Ability to either SSH of use iFile

Optional:
    Categories/CategoriesSB

Setup Instructions:
    To install Finality OS install all of those things from either Cydia or Rock. First off disable all of your themes in winterboard (It just makes it a little bit easier), Next make 36 iBlanks. On the first page Along the top row put Phone, Messages, Mail, Safari, and Ipod. The next row down put 1 blank then 3 apps of your choice then another blank. Do the same for the next two rows of that page. Now go into your springjumps app and enable Pages 0-4. Make sure that there names are actually Page 0, Page 1, ETC... Put those 4 springjumps in ORDER along your five icon dock. These are your springjumps for the theme.
    Now for the next page follow the same instructions as the home page but put only your non game apps.
    Next page put your gaming apps.
    Next page put down your utilities
    Next is Favorites. There is one extra page called Extras but it is only for if you dont have Categories and in this beta release it isnt included.

PLEASE: Put in requests for icons here and if you know how to use photoshop a little bit just use the PSD file in the Finality OS.theme folder. Dont worry about apps from the Apple App Store (they autocreate).
    This theme has PSD's in it for a couple of the things like Springboards, Icons, and I think a loading/lockscreen, Mess with em if you want or mod em IDC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-3gs-finality.jpg  

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Well thinking of changing up the icons a bit. thinking of using a nice little steel brushed border but still thinking of how to change it. Someone is saying that they made these icons. Me and him BOTH have layered PSD files so yeah.

ATTENTION ALL MODDERATORS: Viiolent.hd has been unfairly IP banned for absolutely no reason. PLEASE SEE TO IT THAT THIS MISTAKE IS FIXED IMMEDIATLY. If there is any reason in the world why he would be banned please post it here and provide reasonable explaination as to why this would happen. I have been a member here for A very long time and am very disappointed that such a thing would unfairly happen to such a great member who was just trying to help out and make an awesome theme.