Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [release] evi

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    TIP: make a setup video so n00bs get it.
    Or at the very least something like pictures because they dont get stuff. Im pretty sure I can set this up without using the setup file but only because I know stuff. He doesnt. Make him a tut.
    thx, but i cannot. i dont have a jailbroken iphone, because i got my iphone4, and my 3gs is sold.

sorry. but he only has to read the setup as he's standing in the theme-folder, like all other themes too.

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

wrongfromthewomb (2010-07-28)

I've done other simple winterboard themes but this is my first theme requiring ssh. I am the first to admit I'm a noob at this if nothing else I'll keep playing with files and trying to get it to work, but if anyone has a video/pictures/some type of aim/email That could assist me I'd be grateful! I'm sure it's something unbearably simple I'm not getting but for whatever reason it's not all coming together. Anyhow thanks for your replies xpprem and Violent!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wrongfromthewomb For This Useful Post:

xpprem (2010-07-28)

Anyone that got this to work have skype/aim/msn/email that can help with a springjump issue?

hi,

i'm not @ home, but like in the setup.txt: deactivate any theme in winterboard, copy the springjumps in the mentioned folder and then arrange them how you like.

on each page (not page0) copy 4 springjumps, expect the springjump which you are on, in the setup is an example for page1 (system-page) copy an app-, games-, media- and www-spingjump, and for the right top the categorie.

if i will find the time, i will make some screenshots for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

wrongfromthewomb (2010-08-05)

I know I'm being a pain I apologize thanks for being so patient. I realize youre busy so thanks for the replies and no rush on any help whenever you can/if you can screenshots would be a godsend. The only problem I'm having is getting the spring jump icons for pages 5-9 to show up once the theme is activated I think it has something to do with where I am copying the files to. Anyways again I appreciate your patience and time.

page 5 is media, there you should cat5-icon in the top right, and page 6-8 same like page 2-4, there is no page 9

but please give me some time, i'm currently on iphone4 and my 3gs is @ home, so i've to install the theme again gto make some screens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

wrongfromthewomb (2010-08-05)

No problem! Let me know when you return home and have your 3gs!

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12