Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone iOS 4 Theming Tips

Do any one have an idea what this might be? It is located in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardUI.framework

WallpaperGradientLanscapeFullT.png
    WallpaperGradientPortraitFull.png
    WallpaperGradientPortraitFullT.png

Thanks, but I already seen the first post on it. It was for wallpapershadowicon and shadowdockicon not for wallpapergradientbottomt.

Thanks though.....
    Last edited by Phayu2002; 2010-07-04 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zero-x View Post
    lol xd must be hard to select the apps

14 apps in one folder
    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    How did u get the folder inside the folder?
    they arent clickable at all its ***
    and HOW HOW HOW DID YOU DO THAT??? ive been trying to drag a folder into another and it doesnt happen, can you do it by changing applicationstate.plist and setting a folder's location to inside another folder??

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudsey View Post
    Any info on the lockscreen clock backgound??
    UILCDBackground.png is now BarLCD.png and BarLCD.png_T, put them in /mytheme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/.
    I noticed UILCDBackground still works some times.
    I made a theme to make the background transparent Transparent Clock Background.theme.zip

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2010-12-07), Duscarter (2010-07-05), Fudsey (2010-07-04), holdenrf (2010-08-18), Indy_chris (2010-07-04), mx727 (2010-07-06), Navec245 (2010-07-04), x| LiB |x (2010-07-04)

Hey guys. Wandering if anyone can help me?

Is it possible to use stock icons for the 'Quick Switcher' (multi-tasking) bar at the bottom, even though a theme is applied????

The reason i'm asking is that im using a theme which has fairly big icons for phone, ipod, mail, safari etc and they look terrible when shown in the quick switcher bar.

Many Thanks if anyone can help.

Thank you Wim, I have been reading about those images but couldn't remember the original clock background's name.... I had been using the same theme for too long before IOS4 update and was stumped...
    Rule #32 Enjoy The Little Things ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by S-ko View Post
    Hey guys. Wandering if anyone can help me?

Is it possible to use stock icons for the 'Quick Switcher' (multi-tasking) bar at the bottom, even though a theme is applied????

The reason i'm asking is that im using a theme which has fairly big icons for phone, ipod, mail, safari etc and they look terrible when shown in the quick switcher bar.

Many Thanks if anyone can help.
    Nope.

Ok thanks wim66. Didn't think it would be possible since it just uses the icons which are in the Icons folder.

would someone be so kind as to upload a transparent BarLCD.png and BarLCD_t.png please?

Quote Originally Posted by nsachar View Post
    would someone be so kind as to upload a transparent BarLCD.png and BarLCD_t.png please?
    They're in here.
    Transparent Clock Background.theme.zip

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

mx727 (2010-07-06)

Thanks

I've got a coupla of questions about theming on iOS 4 on a 3G, not sure if they've been addressed already.

1. Whenever I press a folder of icons, the homescreen wallpaper becomes black. Is that just because I have wallpapers via Winterboard instead of via iOS 4? (Was told performance was an issue if that were enabled) Whether or not that is the case, is there something I can do about it? All I can find is how to theme how folders look when opened. Thing is, I like the default for that. :P

2. Seeing as my fave lockscreen app won't work, I'm using SmartScreen for the first time. Just for notes on the lockscreen, very handy. It got rid of my default clock...so I also have a clock widget. In any case, my lockscreen background doesn't show behind them. No biggy really, but curious.

Anything I can do about these things?

Thanks

this sounds like a bug inside winterboard, i imagine it will be fixed at some point or it would be helpful to message Saurik so he knows about the problem.
    as for the second problem, you any good at reading code? somewhere in the widgets code it will tell it what to put in the background. at the minute it will probably be background = black (or something to that effect), you can change this to tell it to use an image if you get what i mean

Blackra1ned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxyBoii2K10 View Post
    this sounds like a bug inside winterboard, i imagine it will be fixed at some point or it would be helpful to message Saurik so he knows about the problem.
    as for the second problem, you any good at reading code? somewhere in the widgets code it will tell it what to put in the background. at the minute it will probably be background = black (or something to that effect), you can change this to tell it to use an image if you get what i mean
    Dern bugs.

Where would these codes be? Checked the actual app's settings and all files within the .app with no luck. Not sure where the actual widgets are to check out their code. Would be good to know, dunno how to disable the widgets. I believe only one has the issue.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kabamodern View Post
    For example, a lot of the widget's .html will do something like this...

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="configure.js" />
    Now, there may be more than one Javascript file it links to. Whatever the case, you need to navigate to those .js files, copy all the code and paste it in the .html file between this...

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">

</script>
    Finally, you delete the original embedded .js file calls, like shown in the first code section of this post.
    I did this and still can't get the widget to work. Which widget are you using?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaria View Post
    Dern bugs.

Where would these codes be? Checked the actual app's settings and all files within the .app with no luck. Not sure where the actual widgets are to check out their code. Would be good to know, dunno how to disable the widgets. I believe only one has the issue.
    erm not sure as i dont use the app tbh erm... you dont turn the widgets on through winterboard by any chance?? if so, they would be in the themes folder

Blackra1ned

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxyBoii2K10 View Post
    erm not sure as i dont use the app tbh erm... you dont turn the widgets on through winterboard by any chance?? if so, they would be in the themes folder
    Nope, nothing to do with Winterboard.

Code:
    Now, there may be more than one Javascript file it links to. Whatever the case, you need to navigate to those .js files, copy all the code and paste it in the .html file between this...

Code:

</script>
    Finally, you delete the original embedded .js file calls, like shown in the first code section of this post.
    man im lost i tryed for hours.. any update on hooking up the html file post editing? im trying to get weather back for the acroplous S theme

Default Strange Issue with Overlay

Code:

Code:

</script>
    Hey I recently updated and I had an Overlay that was part of my theme. Before I edited all the .js and .html files like you said the Overlay did not show up, but whenever I scrolled to my Spotlight Search I could see it. I changed the files and had the exact same issue - there is no Overlay on my Springboard, but while scrolling left to Spotlight it shows up. I use BossPaper, but I put it Under Winterboard and then completely disabled it and neither helped at all - same problem. I don't know what could be causing this strange glitch. These are screenshots with BossPaper disabled.

BTW-I know that it looks stupid with the Docked Icon Labels (BossPaper takes care of that) and that it does not line up correctly. I just did not feel like taking time to fix something that wouldn't show up anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0026.png   -img_0025.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    it doesn't seem that the folder BG and 'switcher' are the same...I'll try it though.
    Now I'm pretty sure if the solution posted did not work, an I told you so would have been posted. Yet not a peep, or a thank you to anyone for that matter. After the name calling I guess an undisclosed location is appropriate for this poster.

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin View Post
    Someone has the answer to make it transparent?

thanks
    It is transparent, but with a gradient applied. You need to add a color or image at the top of your wallpaper. The easiest thing to do is drag the StatusBar.png image in Photoshop or whatever you use on to the top of your Wallpaper.png. You can do the same with the LockBackground.png Put the new images in your Library/Themes/{Theme Name} folder.

You may need to lighten the StatusBar.png to get it to appear the way you want.

ps- Thanks to everyone for the tips on how to fix the clock background on the lockscreen.

I am seeing people posting their home screens with no visable dock (3 posts up), how are they doing this? I thought it was hard coded??? Also, has anybody figured out the wifi signal bars yet?
    Rule #32 Enjoy The Little Things ! ! !

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast