Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone iOS 4 Theming Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Junjah View Post
    Found it under MediaPlayer.framework. A2DPwildcat or something like that.

Now I have a new problem...

Just changed my battery through placing two files called:
    Silver_BatteryDrainingInsides.png
    and
    Silver_BatteryDrainingInsidesLow.png
    under UIImages.

I took the original file from the extracted shared.artwork and just changed it's color, placed it under mythemeblabla/UIImages.

This is what the result looks like:

Could anyone please help me?
    open the image in Photoshop and move it down about 5 pixels. Keep moving it down if needed

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

Junjah (2010-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    open the image in Photoshop and move it down about 5 pixels. Keep moving it down if needed

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks man. That did the trick.

New problems.

Inside the shared.artwork there is a folder called Bundles, containing com.apple.mobileipod.

When I take images from this one, and place them under mytheme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod - the images don't change. Tried placing them under UIImages instead but that didn't work out either (which it shouldn't, I guess).

Is this a winterboard issue or am I just being a noob at this?

If it's a winterboard issue, could anyone point me out to a guide that let's me convert the extracted files from shared.artwork back to a file called shared.artwork?

Thanks in advance,

- Junjah

as far as I'm aware com.apple.mobileipod is just the identifier for MobileMusicPlayer.app and nothing to do with the Shared.artwork or UIImages
    Last edited by dsg; 2010-09-14 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    as far as I'm aware com.apple.mobileipod is just the identifier for MobileMusicPlayer.app and nothing to do with the Shared.artwork or UIImages
    I copy a file called BarArtists_Sel.png from within the extracted shared.artwork file. I locate this file inside the shared.artwork file under Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod. I then change the colour of the file and save a copy of it on my computer. Then i place it in my iPhone under mytheme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileipod.

The image remains the same colour, even after I respring. I even tried using iWipecache - but I end up with the same result - the image is still blue.

Any ideas?

BarArtists_Sel.png doesn't exist anymore it's now a masked image using the UITabBarBlueGradient.png from the shared.artwork(UIImages)

this also effects other images in the iPod app and other apps like youtube, phone and clock

iPod:

Playlists
    Songs
    Videos

Youtube:

Most Viewed
    Search
    Favorites
    Last edited by dsg; 2010-09-15 at 05:58 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Junjah (2010-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    BarArtists_Sel.png doesn't exist anymore it's now a masked image using the UITabBarBlueGradient.png from the shared.artwork(UIImages)

this also effects other images in the iPod app and other apps like youtube, phone and clock

iPod:

Playlists
    Songs
    Videos

Youtube:

Most Viewed
    Search
    Favorites
    Thank you!

Default Change Folder Icon
    Is there any way to change the icon of the ios 4 folders instead of having several small thumbnails? I have about 8 folders on my homescreen and they all look the same with their mini-multi-icons. Here is a screenshot of how it currently is and how I want it to be. I know it is possible with the Categories app via Cydia but I am wanting to do this with the ios 4 folders.

P.S. I am not referring to the background which I know is possible to change
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -instruments-default.jpg   -instruments-icon.jpg  

Is there a way to change the in-call wallpaper? I dont wan it to be the default wall paper which is the bubble

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    How do we know how to change the icon for each app. I'm looking for like a list that shows what each app needs to be called and what the folder needs to be called dimension and ect would be nice too. Anyone aware of one big list?
    First make a folder call it whatever, now inside of that make an "Icons" folder no quotes
    Now just start making icons and call them the name of the application like "App Store.png" "Settings.png"
    Of course no quotes and capitalization totally matters

how can i change the color of the white space where the message appear ? i mean not the background of the text chat but the white space where u read all the names of the contact that sent u a message is it possible?

Default Ios 4.1
    Anyone else having issues themeing folders for ios 4.1? I replaced both FolderSwitcherBG.png and FolderDropBG.png, respring, and they are still the same stock .png files. Any thoughts?

im having the same problem! for starters its only 320x360 now and not 320x480.

also, the standard icons show up when you open up the multitasking bar

WHAT HAVE APPLE DONE TO US!

I'm having the same problem.

I was able to change my FolderIconBG and that works fine, but I can't change FolderSwitcherBG. I also respring or reboot and it shows the original. When I look at the file in iPhone Explorer, the file is the one I put in, so it must be located somewhere else.
    Last edited by entspeak; 2010-09-25 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got it...

HOW TO CHANGE FOLDER AND SWITCHER BACKGROUND WITHOUT WINTERBOARD.

ssh or use ifile or iphone browser

CHANGE image FolderSwitcherBG.png inside system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

DELETE /private/var/mobile/Libary/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen

respring.

Props goto lledyl on xSellize.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftks For This Useful Post:

axero (2010-10-01)

Swiftks,

Worked perfectly, thanks!

just noticed my weather day and night backgrounds are not themed any more. has this been figured out yet?

It's working for me I'm on iOS4.0.1

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

TRUCKINLOW (2010-10-06)

ok thanks ill have to check something out.

ok still having issues with the weather part of my theme checked everything out and not sure what the problem is but i guess as long as it works for everyone else its not a big deal

which theme is it and can I check it out for you

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast