Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta] AuAg: Gold and Silver

Default [Beta] AuAg: Gold and Silver

Welcome to the beta for AuAg: Gold and Silver. Looking for some great feedback from a great community. This is my first theme, and if the need is great enough this will get a full UI makeover. I want to see what kind of reaction i get from you all, before i spend the time finishing this one - or if I should just move on to the next idea. The beta will include the homescreen with widgets, the drawer (another shoutout to Alien1974), dock cover (original idea) and a fully skinned springboard.

Five Colors to choose from : Java, Royal Red, Wallstreet Green, Presidential Blue and Princess Pink

A few issues i already know about are: Calendar icon needs some tweaking - (space for your concerns)

Here is the setup

To install this you must have the following installed via cydia

*Infiniboard
    *Infinidock
    *Springjumps
    *iblank
    *fiveirows GUI
    *five column springboard

Once you have that installed you will setup as follows
    Infiniboard: vertical scrolling on, scrolling bounce disabled, scrollbar style black, top on paging off, top on app exit off, vertical paging off, hide behind dock on.

Infinidock: Icons per page 5, Scrolling on, paging on, scrolling snap on, start at left off.

Five column springboard: enabled

Fiveirows: fiveirows on, hidespringdots on, status bar padding off

Springjumps: No need to edit any springjump names as icons are named to page 1 etc. disable page icons past 4

You need to make 3 total weblcips. to make a webclip open safari to any page (if you pick a page you go to alot it will make the drawer handle and the center of the dock cover open that page when tapped) and hit the plus button. Then select add to homescreen and rename 2 to drawer and one to cover. Cover will go in the center of the dock's first page and drawer will go in the center of the last row of the first vertical page on the homescreen and the Net page. My webclips are in the circle icons in the screenshots.

Here are some pictures of my spring board.

The apps and game page are pretty straigt forward. just add an iblank to the middle of each row. exactly the opposite for the tools page. Anything you want in the drawers place below the webclips on the homescreen and net page. Once you get that setup go to winterboard and activate the theme. Gold and silver is going to be the royal red theme and if you want to change the color just activate that color theme in winterboard above the main theme.

Another note: you may select any center image for the homescreen by going into settings and selecting a background. Resize the image to fit where you want it in the box, save and respring.

If you like the theme or have any trouble let me know. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks everyone.

Here is the download
    Download AuAg: Gold And Silver Beta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -promo-i4beta.png   -setup1.png   -setup2.png   -setup3.png  
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-06-20 at 08:05 AM.

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D.L33T For This Useful Post:

Mootdip (2010-06-28), snowmandc (2010-06-21)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

F****** Awesome!! nice one dude!!! loving the colours

This work looks really good and sharp , I'm not a fan of the "drawer" but the dock hide is pretty cool! Great work do you have any mockups for a full ui?

working on the UI and a lockscreen, it is a slow process. Thanks ziggy

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Get a move on then lol deffo gonna try this one out...when it's finished that is

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Thanks

setting up now
    looks great