Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] iFusion 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

thanks Dex

it is an awesome theme, and the creator is an even awesomer person (yes, that's a word...now) --

you can hold off on minimizing any of the HD images in the theme however, he's actually done this already but wants to beta-test it for a bit before releasing, and is basically focusing his attention on getting the HD version released first. Something really cool concerning that by the way, he actually found a program that WITHOUT THE USE OF PHOTOSHOP OR ANY OTHER GRAPHICS PROGRAM, converts every single image in a theme that ends in "@2x" to standard-resolution and removes the "@2x" from the image name with ONE CLICK... he told me he ported the HD version over in 1-minute!! HOLY HELL that's cool
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-09-20 at 11:03 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Any reason you're telling me this in the 3rd person point of view? Lol

and wow there's a program for that? NICE!

Hey Tim, I think I just found out how to control your HomeScreen VIA the LockScreen. I'll name it LockSB. It's in Alpha phases, and it's up to the designing phase.

You rock! I just love you, you give great info, mkae great guides and your themes.. JUST WOW!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-09-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    You rock! I just love you, you give great info, mkae great guides and your themes.. JUST WOW!
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    thanks Dex

it is an awesome theme, and the creator is an even awesomer person (yes, that's a word...now) --

you can hold off on minimizing any of the HD images in the theme however, he's actually done this already but wants to beta-test it for a bit before releasing, and is basically focusing his attention on getting the HD version released first. Something really cool concerning that by the way, he actually found a program that WITHOUT THE USE OF PHOTOSHOP OR ANY OTHER GRAPHICS PROGRAM, converts every single image in a theme that ends in "@2x" to standard-resolution and removes the "@2x" from the image name with ONE CLICK... he told me he ported the HD version over in 1-minute!! HOLY HELL that's cool

What? Stop playing with me! Dont keep this a secret from ya boy! I need that program ...All my future theems are being made in high res first becuase of the obvious so that would be freaking amazing! Get a hold of me when you get a chance and let me know what that program is called! Also make sure I know when this comes out for regualr devieces becuase ITS SICK!!! I love the weather part of it!

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it

Np.

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

Does anybody have the icon psd for this theme?? I really need it to make some of my icons that haven't been themed! Please post if you have it
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlanWattus View Post
    Does anybody have the icon psd for this theme?? I really need it to make some of my icons that haven't been themed! Please post if you have it
    I swear I put a psd folder in the main theme file -- is it missing in your copy Alan? I'll forward it to you if it's not there, just pm me your email address

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456