Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] iFusion 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

Man, that looks SWEET.......

And you're exactly right about the psd - the shadow effect will exactly match what the mask & shadow in the UIimages folder do when auto-skinning... i still don't fully understand how it works, Santaf has helped me out with my auto-skinning, but the appiconshadow applies the icon frame, and the mask applies the effects...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

lol u flatter me friend. and ok I tried it out and it looks good with the shadow. but I wanna ask how u get ur icons to have that 3D ish effect like fer example look at ur contacts icon. u see how u get that brown dude to like pop-up and all.. same with ur maps icon. that pop-up-3D-ish effect..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Thanks

Ohhhhh - now I know what you're talking about.... With version 1.0 of iFusion I had those super-beveled icon graphics but I had so many people that just hated it so in version 2.0 I went with stock graphics.... I will absoultely get those icons in your screenshot done today - I just got to work so it might be later on, but you will definitely be getting some TCcentex-ized icons my friend

The trick with these if you want to try it is to use the magic wand tool set to a very low tolerance, then isolate the areas of the graphic you want to apply the 3-d effect to... once you've highlighted the area you want to bevel you layer via copy to create a seperate layer to seperate it from the rest of the graphic... for the contacts little brown-guy i only had to create one additional layer with just his head, but the maps icon was probably 10 seperate layers because I applied the magic wand to multiple areas to bevel. Once they are seperated from the rest of the stock graphic you go crazy with the bevel & emboss effect and stack the layers in the order you want to get the appearance you're going for... I apologize because it's pretty hard to explain, but like I said I'll definitely get those for you today

Thanks TJ - have a great day my friend!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

v2.0???

im still running on 1.2 man!! what i miss?? but if 2.0 doesnt have the cool TCcentex-ized icons then i wont update! lol and yes yes that is what im talking about the beveled-ness of some of the icons u made! thats wicked! and 10 layers just fer and icon?? lol thats mental!!

and thank YOU dude. YOU have a great day!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    v2.0???

im still running on 1.2 man!! what i miss?? but if 2.0 doesnt have the cool TCcentex-ized icons then i wont update! lol and yes yes that is what im talking about the beveled-ness of some of the icons u made! thats wicked! and 10 layers just fer and icon?? lol thats mental!!

and thank YOU dude. YOU have a great day!

I'll re-send you the link to version 2.0 - I made some big upgrades besides the icons, and you could just delete the 2.0 icon folder and replace it with the 1.2 version -- you out to check it out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

dude!!! the wallpaper is SWEET!! goes perfect with the theme i must say!! and the new overlay fer the icons are original too!

but im a fan of the beveled ones man.. and ui is looking great so far.. gosh didnt know what i was missing. i think i missed the previous pm u sent fer 2.0. thanks alot man!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Thanks

dude!!! the wallpaper is SWEET!! goes perfect with the theme i must say!! and the new overlay fer the icons are original too!

but im a fan of the beveled ones man.. and ui is looking great so far.. gosh didnt know what i was missing. i think i missed the previous pm u sent fer 2.0. thanks alot man!!

no problem TJ -- i'll custom make you some beveled icons in the 2.0 icon version -- post some screenshots of your icons and I'll get them all done for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

Not yet.. I tried that Iwipe Cache but Ebay and Facebook stayed the stock icons. Is there something that could have changed when the Ebay and Facebook apps got updates to be 4.0 compatible?

I saw another post on here about changing IOS 4 folders so I have to play around with that still..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    Not yet.. I tried that Iwipe Cache but Ebay and Facebook stayed the stock icons. Is there something that could have changed when the Ebay and Facebook apps got updates to be 4.0 compatible?

I saw another post on here about changing IOS 4 folders so I have to play around with that still..
    are the icons in question tied to actual apps or are they internet bookmarks? If they're bookmarks (like when you open a web page in safari and choose to add the icon to the homescreen) then you just have to delete the icon, re-open the web page in question and assign another bookmark to the homescreen.....

And I apologize but iFusion was created before iOS4 so I have yet to make the changes for it to be fully compatable with the new OS - waiting until the Dev Team and all the hard-working people here at MMi figure out all the tricks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

NP it's still looks sweet!! They are the icons downloaded from the App store.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    no problem TJ -- i'll custom make you some beveled icons in the 2.0 icon version -- post some screenshots of your icons and I'll get them all done for you
    THANKS BOSS!! and the icons would be the icons from the screenies on the previous page! but pls.., i know its gonna be like crazy tough to do it so pls do not burn urself out mate! thanks again!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-01)

Thanks

THANKS BOSS!! and the icons would be the icons from the screenies on the previous page! but pls.., i know its gonna be like crazy tough to do it so pls do not burn urself out mate! thanks again!

no problem at all TJ - for you it's not a problem at all -- you've been a great supporter of this noob themer even in the midst of all the Masters at this site

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-01)

cuz i know a star when i see one!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-02)

SWEEET... I thought the Iblank icon would look good as a folder icon..

I deleted Ebay and redownloaded it but still no luck. I'll just throw it in a folder if I cant figure it out

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indy_chris For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-02), thetjshow (2010-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    SWEEET... I thought the Iblank icon would look good as a folder icon..

I deleted Ebay and redownloaded it but still no luck. I'll just throw it in a folder if I cant figure it out
    lol thats good thinking! and about your dock being like higher, i read that u gotta delete some file in the com.springboard.

and is eBay web bookmark dude?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

Indy_chris (2010-07-02)

lol thats good thinking! and about your dock being like higher, i read that u gotta delete some file in the com.springboard.

and is eBay web bookmark dude?

Cool Thx.. I'll check it out.

Nope it's from the app store.

Thanks

lol u flatter me friend. and ok I tried it out and it looks good with the shadow. but I wanna ask how u get ur icons to have that 3D ish effect like fer example look at ur contacts icon. u see how u get that brown dude to like pop-up and all.. same with ur maps icon. that pop-up-3D-ish effect..

Ok TJ, here's the first batch... I've got a few more to do but i wanted to post what I've got for you so far... You'll need to rename them before installing them
    Attached Images Attached Images                

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-02)

Thanks

continued...
    Attached Images Attached Images           

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-02)

:0:0:0

dude. thanks loads man. I LOVE the icons so!!!! I really do hope it was not too much man!! I totally dig the effect!! arrgh!!! thanks again man!!!!

Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-07-02 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

36. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (2010-07-02)

Thanks

:0:0:0

dude. thanks loads man. I LOVE the icons so!!!! I really do hope it was not too much man!! I totally dig the effect!! arrgh!!! thanks again man!!!!

it's absolutely no problem TJ - i'm sorry I wasn't able to get all of them done but I'll be getting those out for you lickedy-split

My daughter's 13th birthday is tomorrow so I'll be running around a bunch for the next couple days but you're on the top of the list once things settle down -- have a great day my friend

38. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (2010-07-02)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast