Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcxracing View Post
    thank you and sorry for confusing you crow thanks again guys

thanks got it going now. so now, how can i make more icons like these on the setting page for my other apps like rock, tonefx, etc. i tried to change png.
    in one of them but it didnt work
    So I hope all your questions are answered if not just keep asking but one thing that would help all of us help you better is to show screenshots of your iDevice, this is how You go to what ever page of your iDevice than push the (Home&Power) buttons at the same time until you hear the (flash) and the screen light up (white) that is just like a camera, than you want to use a site like (TinyPic.com) and that you can use to load your images there to share with all of us. So once you do what I mentioned above you will have the images stored on your iDevice and to get them you will plug your iDevice into the computer and than go to your computers (Start) button and go to (Computer) and you will see an image of an iPod so click on that about 3 times until it shows your pics., than just drag them off onto your computers screen. Than you will open up (TinyPic.) and just hit (Browse) and go to (Desktop) and than click on the image and hit (Upload), after that you will make a new post on this site and when you do you will see a little (yellow envolope) looking image and click on it and than right click on the image in (TinyPic) and hit (Copy Image Location) and than click on the (yellow envolope) and right click and (Paste) than submit the post and your screenshots will be on the site/post here Hope that is easy to follow if not let me know and I will help more, I don't know if you know how to do this so I thought I would just explain it to ya
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Thats better!! looks GREAT Crow

Are you using Ani Weather or Non Ani Weather?
    I am using (Ani Weather) even though the normal weather is semi animated as well but don't have the (Ani-weather) checked off all the time because the weather here is all over(lol), I mentioned to Alien that the (Sunray & Rain) work perfect but the (Cloud) one for some reason shows my (Lockscreen) image when the (Cloud) is checked off in WinterBoard(weird). So he said that the html of the way some of them are written will use the (Users Wallpaper) but I don't have that checked off in WinterBoard (Users Wallpaper), I love them all but if some will show my (Lockscreen) image over the main screen than I won't use that one but I will use the (Sunray & Rain) because they don't do that at all and work perfect? I don't know why it does that he explained it but why don't the others do that, kinda confusing?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-22 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Yeah it is..i don't kno either, hopfully the realtime animations will be upon us soon
    The reason i ask is that i noticed that your using the 'Dusk' widget.

Would you like the bigger Weather image?

Its only NAW but you can try it out
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-22 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-22)

Thanks

Yeah it is..i don't kno either, hopfully the realtime animations will be upon us soon
    The reason i ask is that i noticed that your using the 'Dusk' widget.

Would you like the bigger Weather image?

Its only NAW but you can try it out
    Are you talking about the (BIG SUN) and other images like that, no I like this one because it is in a perfect location and it is semi-animated as well like the clouds move every 10secs. over the sun and stuff like that and that is with out the (Ani-weather) checked off in WinterBoard so pretty cool also can you show me a screen shot of what yours looks like with your weather image? Alien said July 27th still for the final release of Dusk EVO so we will see if he can do it, I hope so it would be sweet

Thanks

Ok thats fine

Thanks

Ok thats fine

Thats actually really nice, I just thought that the weather image would be too big and go over the clock but it does not so which folder is that called and which one do you think I am using and is that weather one active like the one I am using where the clouds move every 10secs. over the sun and same as say the moon?

Thanks

Thanks

it's not the animated one you are using no..it would be hard to make the ani weather bigger without Aliens files.

Thanks

it's not the animated one you are using no..it would be hard to make the ani weather bigger without Aliens files.

I have the Dusk Evolution full theme so what is the one folder that your using for weather and your saying it does not move or is not active, I probably have it in my folders just don't know the name of the one your using?

Thanks

You dont have it..i'll send it you in the next half hour

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    I have the Dusk Evolution full theme so what is the one folder that your using for weather and your saying it does not move or is not active, I probably have it in my folders just don't know the name of the one your using?
    Here ya go...

Place in var/stash/themes

Just enable this in winterboard on it's own, turn the other ani and naw off

If you don't like it then take it off

Don't forget to alter the ConfigureME JS file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-22)

Thanks

Here ya go...

Place in var/stash/themes

Just enable this in winterboard on it's own, turn the other ani and naw off

If you don't like it then take it off

Don't forget to alter the ConfigureME JS file.
    So just turn off my weather I am using now (DUSK ANI-W) and just check off this one in WinterBoard above the current theme right also I notice it comes with (Green-Numbers) which I don't want?

Zig you still there?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-22 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks

So just turn off my weather I am using now (DUSK ANI-W) and just check off this one in WinterBoard above the current theme right also I notice it comes with (Green-Numbers) which I don't want?

Zig you still there?
    Yeah just do that..i put the grey ones in instead of green

Thats just an option

Thanks

Yeah just do that..i put the grey ones in instead of green

Thats just an option

I HATE green(sorry) bro., is there a set of the original ones in there or can I take the white ones out of the other folders I have and which one?

Thanks

Thanks

I HATE green(sorry) bro., is there a set of the original ones in there or can I take the white ones out of the other folders I have and which one?

Thanks
    The original one's are already to go..i just said that a post back, ignore the green one's

Load it up and post a screenie
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-22 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks

The original one's are already ready to go..i just said that a post back, ignore the green one's

Load it up and post a screenie

Sorry buddy one more question, the numbers will still turn up white because they are part of the them so I just don't put the (Green number) folder in right and also this one moves around like the one I have already right like the clouds move in on the sun and the rain&lighting right? Yeah I am sorry buddy after looking at yours and mine, I am sorry I like my smaller animated weather because it takes up less room, also it allows my wallpaper to show more and include the weather(sorry)

Thanks though
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-22 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks

Sorry buddy one more question, the numbers will still turn up white because they are part of the them so I just don't put the (Green number) folder in right and also this one moves around like the one I have already right like the clouds move in on the sun and the rain&lighting right? Yeah I am sorry buddy after looking at yours and mine, I am sorry I like my smaller animated weather because it takes up less room, also it allows my wallpaper to show more and include the weather(sorry)

Thanks though
    no, just ignore the green numbers folder, thats just an option if you want to use them, which you don't..thats why i replaced the green that was originaly in the private folder with the white/grey one's

Its not animated..i kno you want it animated, but it can't be done with bigger weather

Just try it out and see

If you don't like it then just remove it

Thanks though
    No probs
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-22 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-22)

Firts off, thanks to Alien for this awesome theme. I have two things that I am trying to do, both of which I have zero experience doing, lol. I am trying to make the media page (img 0044), resemble the internet page with a large ipod icon. I downloaded gimp and hashed together an icon, but I'm kinda lost when it comes to shadowing and putting in text. The second one is editing the widget on the first page (img 0045), I am trying to move the date down to where I have the calendar, and then move the temp and high low up a line or two. If anyone knows of a beginers way to do either of these or can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0044.png   -ipod.png   -img_0045.png  
    Last edited by Cyberdon83; 2010-07-22 at 07:35 PM. Reason: slight typo

Awesome theme!! This is the first real theme ive installed. It took some time but in the end its worth it. One question, i'm not so keen on the sounds, I would prefer to use the stock iphone sounds. How would I go about changing that?

Cant for the evolution!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gadget69 For This Useful Post:

gadget (2010-07-22)

gadget, open up the theme folder for dusk, just delete the folder called UISounds. That should get you back to normal.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyberdon83 For This Useful Post:

gadget (2010-07-22), TheCrow13 (2010-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdon83 View Post
    gadget, open up the theme folder for dusk, just delete the folder called UISounds. That should get you back to normal.
    Worked like a charm.

Ok, after playing with gimp, I figured out how to add shadow, and how to add text. Turned out pretty cool, if anyone wants it, feel free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod.png  

Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast