Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    That's because you haven't set it up properly yet.

Try here....

Yahoo! Weather Canada - Weather Forecasts for the Canada, Ireland & World
    bro i live in islamabad pakistan so will u any of one give the zipcode for my city
    and plz tell me the way that how i setup the weather?????

thanks

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOMIOMI View Post
    bro i live in islamabad pakistan so will u any of one give the zipcode for my city
    and plz tell me the way that how i setup the weather?????

thanks
    It does work on that website i posted!
    Type in Islamabad and your zipcode will be the last letters or numbers in the address bar.
    Use the yahoo source in the configurejs.file

yahooWeather

instead of Accuweatherstolen

And then put your zipcode in..second row down.

))i found this in last in addfress ((islamabad-2211027/)))
    now will i put the islamabad or 2211027

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

no..just 2 blanks..webclip..2 blanks

webclip..named..'Drawer'
    Alien1974:

Go to iBlank and create 20 blanks icons
    If you have Infinidock,put all 20 blanks in the dock.
    Put all 20 blanks in the homwscreen,filling the first 4 rows,this is to give room the the clock and animated weather.
    In the fifth row,put any 2 stock apps you like,followed by the Drawer webclip you created,and then 2 other stock app you like.

I have everything working properly but just that (Drawer) issue for now, I have like Alien said on the main page (2) of my favorite Apps. on each side of the (web clip) so my (Mail/Cydia/-Web clip/Settings/iPod). I created the (Drawer) exactly how it was explained by going to Safari and than finding what ever page (web clip) and I used (Modmyi) than hit the (+) ADD to Homescreen and named it (Drawer), so I have that all right and the little arrow type thing in between my 4 icons/apps on the main page but I can not get the arrow to slide up. So can someone please post a screen shot of what should be on/off on (Infiniboard/Infinidock) than also how many total iBlank icons are supposed to be on the main page it says 20 or 22?? Other than that, all works perfect and LOVE the Evolution and the whole style/clearity of it all (WOW)

Thanks guys
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-16 at 05:50 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

^^^^^^
    below the 5fth row,put your most favorite apps (up to 25 apps,do not get over 25 apps).Or use categories folders if you like.
    Once you have apps below the 5ft row (below the Drawer),activate the theme,and you will have a nice drawer effect,be shure to follow the steps in the first post,is all there.
    Also,to have a more clean Home,put blank icons on each side of the Drawer,and put the previous apps that you have in the sides of the Drawer,bellow the it.This will give you the clean look as previewed in page 62.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-16 at 06:14 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Alien1974:

Go to iBlank and create 20 blanks icons
    If you have Infinidock,put all 20 blanks in the dock.
    Put all 20 blanks in the homwscreen,filling the first 4 rows,this is to give room the the clock and animated weather.
    In the fifth row,put any 2 stock apps you like,followed by the Drawer webclip you created,and then 2 other stock app you like.

I have everything working properly but just that (Drawer) issue for now, I have like Alien said on the main page (2) of my favorite Apps. on each side of the (web clip) so my (Mail/Cydia/-Web clip/Settings/iPod). I created the (Drawer) exactly how it was explained by going to Safari and than finding what ever page (web clip) and I used (Modmyi) than hit the (+) ADD to Homescreen and named it (Drawer), so I have that all right and the little arrow type thing in between my 4 icons/apps on the main page but I can not get the arrow to slide up. So can someone please post a screen shot of what should be on/off on (Infiniboard/Infinidock) than also how many total iBlank icons are supposed to be on the main page it says 20 or 22?? Other than that, all works perfect and LOVE the Evolution and the whole style/clearity of it all (WOW)

Thanks guys
    Page 109 Post #1631

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Make sure you setup Infiniboard's VERTICAL SCROLLING TO 'ON'

...and

Top on Paging - ON
    Vertical Paging - ON
    Hide Behind Dock - ON

8. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-07-16)

Thanks

Crow...
    below the 5fth row,put your most favorite apps (up to 25 apps,do not get over 25 apps).Or use categories folders if you like.
    Once you have apps below the 5ft row (below the Drawer),activate the theme,and you will have a nice drawer effect,be shure to follow the steps in the first post,is all there.
    Also,to have a more clean Home,put blank icons on each side of the Drawer,and put the previous apps that you have in the sides of the Drawer,bellow it.This will give you the clean look as previewed in page 62.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-16 at 06:17 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-16)

It sounds to me like your problem is with the Infinity board setup, so I would focus there. Also, make sure you have your other (favorite) apps below the Drawer" line, otherwise you have nothing to scroll down to!

Hope this gets ya there!

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 2010-07-16 at 06:34 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-16)

Thanks

Thanks Alien and one quick question is how many total blank icons go on the main page other than the 2 beside the (Drawer) one and you say othet than my main 4 icons (Mail/Cydia/Settings/iPod) which should go below the (Drawer) right and 20 blanks on the dock after the 5SpringJump icons?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    ^^^^^^
    Also,to have a more clean Home,put blank icons on each side of the Drawer,and put the previous apps that you have in the sides of the Drawer,bellow the it.This will give you the clean look as previewed in page 62.

Thanks

))i found this in last in addfress ((islamabad-2211027/)))
    now will i put the islamabad or 2211027
    Aye...2211027

It'll be interesting to see what Steve Jobs has to say about the iPhone 4's reception problems..got one eye on the blog now ...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20010731-37.html
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-16 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Also are you supposed to see my main 4 icons, 2 on each side of the (Drawer) my (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod) than like (Categories SB) with maybe 20 or so Apps/Games in folders under the (Drawer) icon right?

I have the drawer moving or able to be but I have 4 rows of blank icons than the (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod) on the 5th row which I assume is wrong, your saying I should have 5 rows of blanks than my icons I have mentioned above? I can't seem to get any icons to move under the 5th row where my main icons are (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod), I should be able to put something under that row yes? Chris thanks for the pics. and what about (Infinidock), I have (Infiniboard) set up exactly the way you have it and the same as (SpringJumps) also should I have 20 blank icons on the bottom dock with the (SpringJump) icons like to the right? Sorry guys, I LOVE this theme so much and it is about time someone put all the things I like into one theme (THANKS Alien) so that is why I want it perfect

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-16 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Aye...2211027

It'll be interesting to see what Steve Jobs has to say about the iPhone 4's reception problems..got one eye on the blog now ...

Live blog: Apple gives free bumpers to iPhone 4 owners | Apple - CNET News
    ok i have write the code in the second line but nothing happen the question mark(?) is still on the clock and there is not any weather show i have the inernet edge and also wifi

Aye...2211027

Live blog: Apple's iPhone 4 press briefing | Apple - CNET News
    ok i have write the code in the second line but nothing happen the question mark(?) is still on the clock and there is not any weather show i have the inernet edge and also wifi
    Last edited by NOMIOMI; 2010-07-16 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Did you change your source like this...

source = 'yahooWeather'

make sure the yahooWeather source is in..

/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/DUSK ANI-W AND CLOCK/Private/Sources

And in your configureME.JS file, it should look like this..

var iconExtWall = '.png'
    var locale = '2211027'
    var iconSetWall = 'Animated'
    var enableWallpaper = true
    var isCelsius = false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    var stylesheetWall = 'twoLine'
    var updateInterval = 15
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-16 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks

I can't for some reason get the icons under the 5th row where I have (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod)???

Thanks

I can't for some reason get the icons under the 5th row where I have (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod)???
    Thats the tricky job lol

You can either put them in your dock first, then move them to the home page (a few at a time)or just drag to the home screen and then slide them down below the dock.

Actually..i was wrong..the yahooWeather source don't work for your area but Accuweather does..tested and working..

Make your configureME.JS file the same as this...

var iconExtWall = '.png'
    var locale = 'Islamabad, Pakistan'
    var iconSetWall = 'Animated'
    var enableWallpaper = true
    var isCelsius = false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    var stylesheetWall = 'twoLine'
    var updateInterval = 15
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-16 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I can't seem to put any under the dock icons without pushing my main icons (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod) up above the (Drawer) are you supposed to have your main icons as stated above showing or are they supposed to be below in the (Drawer)?
    Thats the tricky job lol

You can either put them in your dock first, then move them to the home page (a few at a time)or just drag to the home screen and then slide them down below the dock.

Thanks

I can't seem to put any under the dock icons without pushing my main icons (Mail/Cydia/-Drawer-/Settings/iPod) up above the (Drawer) are you supposed to have your main icons as stated above showing or are they supposed to be below in the (Drawer)?
    I had this problem at the very beginnning and I had to add more blanks. It would be helpful if you could post a screenshot without the theme activated and the icons wiggling.

Open the drawer before making the icons wiggle then try putting the icons in the drawer.
    Last edited by w00dS; 2010-07-16 at 09:51 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-16)

Thanks

Thanks all of you for you help and the pics., I have figured it out and it was a stupid move on my part (smacks himself in the head) because I was trying to move the icons under the dock without turning off the theme in WinterBoard(ROFL) How stupid can you be so all is working flawlessly and thanks again, AWESOME theme Alien and I have all kinds of members interested off Twitter after posting the link to here and the image of the release LVCIFER a.k.a - (FEARtheSERVER) is going nuts because he is waiting for the jailbreak for iPhone 4.0/4.1 or whatever and actually is thinking of dropping down to 3.1.3 to get this theme so he might, hope this page hits the thousands because it deserves it!

JOY, Ray-TheCrow13

Thanks

My GOD!!!! Ziggy...!!!!
    I like your keyboard.But I dont like iAcces...

Thanks

I'm digging the keyboard as well.

Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast