Page 80 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

TheCrow13...Yes it'll work on your iPod Touch and if you donate to Alien then you'll get the Dusk Evo with HTML5 Animation Plugins.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    You'll have to use it with Dusk if you don't have Evo, but here's the widget. The icons are from the True HD2 thread, though I'm now just using random icons from the internet for pretty much everything. Page0.png is completely bank, Page1.png, Page2.png, etc. are all just copies of the wallpaper.
    Probably a stupid question but how do I get your widget to work? When I save it and put it on the phone it comes up as random numbers and symbols. I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what...

EDIT: Never mind I was putting it in the wrong place.
    Last edited by robertr1; 2010-07-15 at 05:57 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    TheCrow13...Yes it'll work on your iPod Touch and if you donate to Alien then you'll get the Dusk Evo with HTML5 Animation Plugins.

I understand that part and I will be donating when my college funds come in which everyone hears, my question is within the (Dusk) theme folder the (Dusk ANI-W) is a seperate folder and do I just SSH that in WinterBoard above the actual theme and it will make the clock work normal like the image that is show of the theme like this one?:

You know what I am saying, since that part of the theme is in a separate folder do I just SSH it above in WinterBoard and check it off and it will be active like the pic. above so the theme will look exactly like that when done? I know later I can get the full HTML part plug in but for now, it will look like this? I just want your experience with do it already, what parts do I actually need to SSH to have the theme show up like above?

Thanks bro.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

I tried iwipe cache, but it keeps causing my device to respring. any other suggestions? seems like a restore is my only option

^ Crow, you've got it mate, just put it in Winterboard as you said above & your good to go.

The respring goes in var/mobile/Library/SBSettings
    & the theme for SBSettings goes in var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes

Oh, and don't forget to change your location in the configureMe.js file
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2010-07-15 at 06:56 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    ^ Crow, you've got it mate, just put it in Winterboard as you said above & your good to go.

The respring goes in var/mobile/Library/SBSettings
    & the theme for SBSettings goes in var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes

Oh, and don't forget to change your location in the configureMe.js file
    Great might jump on it today and do you have the Dusk Evolution and is that the one with the partial non local (Animated Weather) in the (Digital Clock), I have that one and just want to know if I am going to get that cool display like in the vids.?

Thanks bro.

Ok, Dusk Evolution has the full screen animations which are selectable in Winterboard. You choose what to display, rain, thunder, sunrays, etc., The original Dusk theme does not have this full screen animation, its only in the weather widget. Alien is working on getting these animations working in real-time so we won't have to select which animation to show, it'll do it automatically

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Thanks

Ok, Dusk Evolution has the full screen animations which are selectable in Winterboard. You choose what to display, rain, thunder, sunrays, etc., The original Dusk theme does not have this full screen animation, its only in the weather widget. Alien is working on getting these animations working in real-time so we won't have to select which animation to show, it'll do it automatically

O.k sorry for another stupid question but I LOVE this theme and can't wait for the finish so I have the Dusk Evolution as you know now and so in which folder do I chose the weather I want to show up (Animated) in the Digital clock and where to SSH it (above the theme again in WinterBoard)?

Thanks bro.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    pretty please lmao!
    Try these Dirtred..it's difficult without the Page psd.
    Plus the RSS is not the same as the wallpaper..but try them out and see if there ok for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-07-16)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

ADDED MORE CLOCKS TO THE COLLECTION OF:

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

LIKE THIS ONE

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THEM:http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    ADDED MORE CLOCKS TO THE COLLECTION OF:

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

LIKE THIS ONE

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THEM:http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

You say your new to this but you would never know that because I think your a genious ahead of their time, this theme is basically one of my favorite top 2 and I have had many themes. GREAT work bro., keep it up and can't wait to see this in full

Thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    O.k sorry for another stupid question but I LOVE this theme and can't wait for the finish so I have the Dusk Evolution as you know now and so in which folder do I chose the weather I want to show up (Animated) in the Digital clock and where to SSH it (above the theme again in WinterBoard)?

Thanks bro.
    Ok, if you've got the Dusk Evolution theme this does not come with animations in the digital clock/weather widget.

You need to SSH all the Animated Weather plugins in (put these at the top in Winterboard) plus the Dusk Evo LCD.theme and then the Dusk Evolution.theme, in that order. Select whichever animated weather you fancy (hell, choose 3 together if you like!) then sit back & drool over God's creation!
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2010-07-15 at 07:56 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-07-15), TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Thanks

Ok, if you've got the Dusk Evolution theme this does not come with animations in the digital clock/weather widget.

You need to SSH all the Animated Weather plugins in (put these at the top in Winterboard) plus the Dusk Evo LCD.theme and then the Dusk Evolution.theme, in that order. Select whichever animated weather you fancy (hell, choose 3 together if you like!) then sit back & drool over God's creation!

Your awesome bro., you have answered all questions I have had but (if) later I have any questions can I PM you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Your awesome bro., you have answered all questions I have had but (if) later I have any questions can I PM you?

Thanks
    No problem my friend

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Select whichever animated weather you fancy (hell, choose 3 together if you like!) then sit back & drool over God's creation!
    lol....
    remember,selecting more than one animated plugin will drain battery eaven faster...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-15 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Scoot62 (2010-07-15), TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

from where i get the zip code for the weather and i have not seen any weather widget under the clock and one thing more there on clock the is (question mark icon .?) is present what should i do to get the weather under the clock

thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NOMIOMI View Post
    from where i get the zip code for the weather and i have not seen any weather widget under the clock and one thing more there on clock the is (question mark icon .?) is present what should i do to get the weather under the clock

thanks
    That's because you haven't set it up properly yet.

Try here....

Yahoo! Weather Canada - Weather Forecasts for the Canada, Ireland & World

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Still moving stuff around as you can see but this is the general idea of what I'm going for.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0067.png  

Thanks

I know exactly how to do the weather change (var/local) and I always use (CAXX0546) for mine in (Windsor, Ontario Canada) but it won't work, I have tried my area code (N8T 3K1) still nothing so anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's definitely the CAXX code that works and not the postal code. Did you change the source to Yahoo from appleAccuweatherstolen?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2010-07-15)

Page 80 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast