Page 70 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Quote Originally Posted by Innov8 View Post
    Props to Alien for the new dusk evolution theme. My 3GS use to sit on 20-30 mb of ram with the old dusk theme now sits on over 100 mb free ram big difference.
    Why would this be the case? I tried out evo and went back to dusk because of still liking it better. Is there really a performance improvement in evo?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonRN View Post
    Why would this be the case? I tried out evo and went back to dusk because of still liking it better. Is there really a performance improvement in evo?
    well for me yes. i still run hte same apps and same storage space on my 3GS, after changing to dusk evo, i noticed it was less laggy.

I'm on 4.0 lol the userwallpaper don't work lol so I deleted wallpaper in every plugin also with alot of plugins brings serious scroll lagg lol love the theme though

Quote Originally Posted by ToonRN View Post
    I actually updated to evo and went back to dusk. Guess I wasn't ready to let go yet..lol.
    Me too. I kept the animated weather, which is amazing, but I'll wait until our fearless leader or another awesome person comes out with an Evolution Blue Plugin. I love my blue theme.
    I absolutely love the evolution setup, but I can't do the green for now.

EDIT:
    On an unrelated note, I love the weather so much, is there a way for the iphone to always go to page 0 (The one with clock and weather) when you unlock it, rather than returning to whatever page you were at when you locked the phone?
    Last edited by takkuso; 2010-07-09 at 04:57 PM.

Dusk Evo brings improved weather........the weather animations use HTML coding so there is virtually zero lag now (almost zero, theres still a little bit compared to stock)

He also added a Media tab, idk i don't have that much media stuff but i just downloaded abunch of like camera apps and music stuff just to fill it out lol.

Also, with Evo, you can choose whatever wallpaper you want from your camera roll but this also sets the lockscreen wallpaper.

Heres what mine looks like.

-img_0101.png

How do you guys do the attached tumbnails so the pictures can look bigger and all that??? mine are just these small tiny ones sadly

Edit: nvm, you can double click it or something to get a bigger picture

"Yes, I jailbreak" wrussell1989's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question. Ever since I put on the Evo theme I don't get battery percentages on my lockscreen when I charge my phone. It just stays on my normal lockscreen. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

^^ Nice...pewpewbangbang

Quote Originally Posted by wrussell1989 View Post
    I have a question. Ever since I put on the Evo theme I don't get battery percentages on my lockscreen when I charge my phone. It just stays on my normal lockscreen. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
    It's because Evo has the built in user changable Lockscreen.

Alien..is this weather image normal?..i noticed it last night, the weather was fair but it looks like fart dust lol

Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-09 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

wrussell1989 (2010-07-09)

That's fog I think.....I also have the problem with the Evo audio manager....the dusk audio image is in the middle but the audio bars are on the top left.

Look at page 92 for the image that somebody else posted

Thanks

@Ziggy7, that's why I stopped using Yahoo as my source because my weather was fair all the time unless it was raining

Thanks

@Ziggy7, that's why I stopped using Yahoo as my source because my weather was fair all the time unless it was raining
    I've been using yahooWeather for ages and never seen 'fair' before...strange lol

I'm sticking with yahoo tho..hate accucrap

Thanks

The only problem I have with Accucrap (haha) is that it has a hard time transitioning from night to day even with the update interval on 15 minutes.

Thanks

The only problem I have with Accucrap (haha) is that it has a hard time transitioning from night to day even with the update interval on 15 minutes.
    It has an hard time being Accurate too

Thanks

True. But as long as it says sunny and 90+ degrees then it's pretty accurate with the weather here lol

Thanks

True. But as long as it says sunny and 90+ degrees then it's pretty accurate with the weather here lol
    lol...not a chance of that kind of weather here in Scotland..always rain, rain and more rain

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm using a transparent clock icon above the weather icon, and transparent phone/messages icons. Now trying to edit the Widget.html to get the date to appear in full form and not abbreviated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0062.png  

Thanks

Bigger Weather on Dusk Evo with working HTML5 Plugins
    (credit to pumar for bigger weather)

Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-09 at 11:06 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there anyway i can get this theme i havent got a credit card
    this sucks ' im rocking the dusk theme now coz its the best out there ' the new annimations look sick ' plzzzzzz : )

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I made my own bigger weather for Dusk too but with the animated weather as well it gets to be a bit too much "weather"... so I'm sticking with the stock icons while running Evo.

As Promised...donation sent...thanks for your hard work!

Hey guys, quick question if anyone is interested in helping a fellow mmi brotha out . I was using Dusk for a while with everything working properly, but now the time widget won't change on it's own. If I respring, the time will show as current, but only at the start up...one minute goes by and it's not current anymore. Any ideas? (fyi, it doesn't matter which clock widget I have enabled either). Thanks!

Page 70 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast