Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    DUSK EVOLUTION will be released for the public on July 27.
    Marked on my calendar. If I didn't have a money crunch on me for the next 2-3 weeks, I'd be a donator. As it is, I look forward to the universal release.
    Thanks again so much for all your work, Alien.

Props to Alien for the new dusk evolution theme. My 3GS use to sit on 20-30 mb of ram with the old dusk theme now sits on over 100 mb free ram big difference. the HD2 evo plug-in made the theme look more lively with all the colours, gave it a much cleaner look.

However i only got 2 problems in regards to the HD2 plugin.
    1) the volume headups display on the screen is out of line for me for the HD2 plugin, not sure how to fix it. I't says dusk audio manager in the middle, but the animation for the volume to go up and down is at the top of the screen not under the words.
    2) Only the thunder and clouds animation work for me. the other animations just shows a question mark blue box.

any help on these 2 problems is much appreciated. once again, well done alien for such an awesome theme.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

I sent the fix for the animations,check your mail again,thay all been fixed.

You should download the DUSK EVOLUTION 2.5,it contains all the animations plugins fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    I didn't update to IOS4...Its just sad that Im not a donator, don't have credit card I think I have to wait for the realese..
    Check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by takkuso View Post
    Marked on my calendar. If I didn't have a money crunch on me for the next 2-3 weeks, I'd be a donator. As it is, I look forward to the universal release.
    Thanks again so much for all your work, Alien.
    Check your PM,theres a surprise.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-07-09 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

idsil (2010-07-09), Innov8 (2010-07-09), takkuso (2010-07-09)

Same reasons as idsil. Hmm, does anyone know if those VISA cards that you buy at stores work for the donate service Alien is using? I really want this theme and can't wait. Been rocking dusk since day one.

I'm about to attempt the setup. When I have unticked everything in Winterboard, my home page is all fudged up, I'm positive I haven't dropped acid! It's like.....faaar out man.

Tried taking a snap, but came out normal. So no point providing a happy snap.

The icons are everywhere, all mashed up together, and really unworkable.

Is there something I need to turn off?

HELP!

Thanks

???...
    Repeat that again...I didnt understand your problem.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Innov8 (2010-07-09)

???...
    Repeat that again...I didnt understand your problem.
    Hey Alien.

How are you?

As simply as I can explain it, when I attempt to turn off DUSK theme from Winterboard, it resprings normally, to my lockscreen. All is cool. I then open my home page and all my icons are flying around, leaving trails behind them, and it's a real mess. I can't work with it as it is. If I go back to Winterbaord and turn on the DUSK theme, everything is ok again.

???

Thanks

Thats must be a joke man...stop smoking that...lol
    just joking...
    Man,thats real strange...how is that your icons are flying...that isnt normal.

Thats must be a joke man...stop smoking that...lol
    just joking...
    Man,thats real strange...how is that your icons are flying...that isnt normal.
    Weird right?

The icons aren't really flying, they are stationary, but the icons leave a trail behind that makes the screen look like one huge mess.

If you can imagine staring at your phone screen, and then moving it without moving your eyes. kinda leaves a blurred trail. That's probably the best way I can explain it mate.

**EDIT**

Fixed the prob. I uninstalled a few progs from Rock App, and it seemed to fix the prob.

Will attempt the new addons for the theme soon, Alien.

Cheers!
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-07-09 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks

Ufff,good to know.
    Thats why I dont install Rock app,to many people have problem with that app.

thanks alien! got your email! but i'm too lazy to try evo out now, especially since it's not real-time widget yet. will wait for the real-time widget. this goes to show that i'm still loving the original green alien dusk! haha
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

Thanks Alien for the awesome theme!

I have a question and after reading all 92 pages unable to find an answer. How can i make the digital clock more legible? It looks really cool, but have a hard reading it, Thanks in Advance!!

Thanks

I will make the numbers more legible soon,but they arent dificult,just you are not used to them,give them time to take over your mind...lol
    No seriously,at first they are like alien numbers for some people,but after a wile,they cant live without them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Volkly (2010-07-09)

Thank you for your prompt replay, I wish I didn;t have this cataract eye issue.

thanks for t he help earlier alien. but the problem with the volume icon is still there. heres the picture. the white thing towards the top left is ment to be in middle.

thanks in advance for any help.

Great work Alien...I have been using the HD2 theme and the Dusk theme for a while now...looking forward to evolution...will be donating tomorrow!

Quick question. Is the clock on the lockscreen supposed to be a different font like in the pictures posted? Mine looks the same.

Damn Alien MMI gonna start charging rent for these F'n long threads, lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    thanks alien! got your email! but i'm too lazy to try evo out now, especially since it's not real-time widget yet. will wait for the real-time widget. this goes to show that i'm still loving the original green alien dusk! haha
    I actually updated to evo and went back to dusk. Guess I wasn't ready to let go yet..lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skelotic View Post
    Quick question. Is the clock on the lockscreen supposed to be a different font like in the pictures posted? Mine looks the same.
    Download FontSwap and Digital 7 on Cydia for the nice font efect.

Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast